Page 2522 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1522202224222472251225202521252225232524253225722622 ... LastLast
Results 50,421 to 50,440 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

does anyone have a theme for NCSettings???

OK...I give up on trying to get this theme installed properly.
    Since it's "paid for", if I delete it & decide to install it later when I know what the heck i'm doing, can I reinstall it?

Quote Originally Posted by JGKC9AYC View Post
    OK...I give up on trying to get this theme installed properly.
    Since it's "paid for", if I delete it & decide to install it later when I know what the heck i'm doing, can I reinstall it?
    Yes, just don't delete the repo source. What seems to be your problem installing properly?
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Yes, just don't delete the repo source. What seems to be your problem installing properly?
    I can't for the life of me seem to be able to put together the right combinations to get this, & i'm sure people are getting as tired of hearing me whine about it as I am of posting how to get it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Golfinglenn's Avatar
    Thanks

I had an idea and not sure if it is possible, but with these weather widgets and ls's, can they be written so the font color for the temp changes as the temp goes into a different range? In other words, if temp is between 85 and 100 the font color is red, 75 to 85 orange, 60-75 green and so on.

Just something I thought of that would be cool ;-).

I can't for the life of me seem to be able to put together the right combinations to get this, & i'm sure people are getting as tired of hearing me whine about it as I am of posting how to get it.
    That is SBSettings from Cydia, then in there is drop down theme. The one you posted link to is EPHD V2.
    Last edited by Golfinglenn; 2012-05-14 at 07:41 AM.

Ok, as I said before, that's the theme for SBSettings. First, you have to install SBSettings from Cydia. Then install the theme from the repo as you've done. Once installed, swipe your finger on the status bar from left to right or click on the SBSettings icon on your springboard to launch it. Once you see that window (unthemed), click on the "More" button, on the next screen click on "Dropdown Window Theme" and select "EPHDiOS5_v2, do the same thing on the "Notification Theme" , quit. Your phone will respring and you have SBSettings themed as you want it. If you don't know what SBSettings is or what it does, read this older but detailed explanation, which still applies: SBSettings Offers Faster Method to Manage iPhone Settings

Hope that helps.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2012-05-14), JGKC9AYC (2012-05-14), JJM1 (2012-05-14)

OK...when I swipe my finger across the status bar, it shows up.
    I guess I was assuming that it was supposed to show up in "Settings" or something.
    Now that I have you here ( ), can you tell me how I can change the time & temp numbers from that broadway looking stuff to "normal" numbers?

OK...when I swipe my finger across the status bar, it shows up.
    I guess I was assuming that it was supposed to show up in "Settings" or something.
    Now that I have you here ( ), can you tell me how I can change the time & temp numbers from that broadway looking stuff to "normal" numbers?
    If you're referring to my SB widget, you have to go into the style.css file, look for both time and temp and change the font, "Fortune" and Nautigal respectively ( I think those are the names) and replace the name with "helvetica". It will use whatever default font you're using. You might also have to adjust font sizes for them to fit the layout. Good luck. I'm out for now.
    Last edited by metaserph; 2012-05-14 at 08:04 AM.
    @Metaserph

10. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

JGKC9AYC (2012-05-14)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How do I enable the Perpage Html thing? where do I put it and such?
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLOCKZ View Post
    Here the BlackFlipClock with Forecast ready to use with PerPage !

Big Thanks goes to: schnedi fot this nice Widget and to chevymusclecar and Silverado1987 fot the PerPage Help!

Download

With Dashboard x tweak I am not having any problems.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macinmac For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2012-05-14), UNLOCKZ (2012-05-14)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Steviemay's Avatar
    Thanks

i have no idea how to do that makes no sense to me. do i just rename icon to [email protected] then copy into irealsms folder or make a new one im confused

Make folder named Icons....take your icon make another copy of of it....and name them exactly as original icon is named on SB....to one icon [email protected] them in to Icons folder...then put whole thing in to EPHD theme....make sure summerboard is enabled in winterboard...respring.... be sure to follow those steps as he said and then Respring from Winterboard.
    Last edited by macinmac; 2012-05-14 at 12:35 PM.

Thanks

yeah but what icon because i only have one

Make folder named Icons;
    take your icon(your only icon)... and do this as follows.

hi!
    can you share this
    (woman left - women right )

perfekt !!

mobili

Name:  ImageUploadedByModMyi1336967563.412569.jpg
Views: 877
Size:  2.7 KB
    Last edited by Mobili; 2012-05-14 at 01:10 PM.

Im using dock icons. I just moved the dock icons so you could see in the pic what i was talking about. Is it suppose to be like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    If, you're not using dock icons, disable the dock then. The "interlocking" effect is for dock icons.

Quote Originally Posted by Steviemay View Post
    yeah but what icon because i only have one
    Ok....

choose icon you want for iRealSMS.....make another copy of that icon.....name first iRealSMS.png and other one [email protected].
    Make a folder named Icons.....put both iRealSMS.png and [email protected] in to that folder.
    then take that Icons folder and put in to EPHDiOS5 theme.
    Go to Winterboard and make sure Summerboard is turned on....then uncheck/check EPHDiOS5 in Winterboard...then respiring....

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

iskariotA (2012-05-14), It's Mi (2012-05-14), kruzzit (2012-05-14), nateD (2012-05-14)

share wallpaper if u can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Me for today. If you want the wallpaper I'll upload it tomorrow. It's not mine. Unlockz knows I got perpage widgets :P. but I'm really diggin the wallpaper though. Brings me back to those rainy Evening days just before the sun starts to go down and it just rained.

Sorry me again. Can't sleep until I has my lockscreen the way I want it. Gosh I love how crystal clear this theme is. Night guys

Thanks

ok thats what i done and the icon didnt change

Quote Originally Posted by Steviemay View Post
    ok thats what i done and the icon didnt change
    When you look at your phone how is the irealsms icon named?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2012-05-14)

Page 2522 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1522202224222472251225202521252225232524253225722622 ... LastLast