Page 2518 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1518201824182468250825162517251825192520252825682618 ... LastLast
Results 50,341 to 50,360 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #50341
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    pobably this is the cause



    they are field but still are being displayed... ?


    post the widget and will be easier to help...
    Isn't that line have to do with the number digits in the clock? What do you want me to post up?

  2. #50342
    I got SBSettings installed & everything, but I still can't figure out how to get this.
    Also, what do I need to do (i.e. download) to change the temp on my lockscreen from C to F? And did I do something wrong, because when I go to power my phone off, I no longer see "slide to power off"...or whatever it said. Is that part of EPHD?

  3. #50343
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    1,082
    Thanks
    1,331
    Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JGKC9AYC View Post
    I got SBSettings installed & everything, but I still can't figure out how to get this.
    Also, what do I need to do (i.e. download) to change the temp on my lockscreen from C to F? And did I do something wrong, because when I go to power my phone off, I no longer see "slide to power off"...or whatever it said. Is that part of EPHD?
    Open SBSettings and click on More->Drop Down Theme-> EPHD v.2. Press hoe button and it should respring itself if not then do it yourself.

    To change temp from C to F open Config.js and look for 'var tempUnit =' and change from 'c' to 'f'

    Save and respring
    Last edited by Jkauf55; 2012-05-12 at 08:56 PM.

  4. #50344
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post
    Open SBSettings and click on More->Drop Down Theme-> EPHD v.2. Press hoe button and it should respring itself if not then do it yourself.

    To change temp from C to F open Config.js and look for 'var tempUnit =' and change from 'c' to 'f'

    Save and respring
    Perhaps i'm just a little (or alot) dumb. It still doesn't show up.
    What program do I use to open Config.js?

  5. #50345
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    In the repo should be a winter board folder called EPHD UPDATE go into bundles and media player. You'll see a folder that says AirPlay. Copy the items from that folder and paste them into media player. Back up the file first if you want
    Thanks very much for the help.

  6. #50346
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    What up peeps!!*

    It's your cyberworld homie chevymusclecar!!

    Finally at a point of release for this bad boy!!

    Credits and Thanks to*Dacal, Ian Nicoll, crazyvivek, Subywrex, Schnedi, my homies Durben, Pinoy and barsoverbeats. Thank them all they are good peeps with great talent!

    *Hope you all enjoy this as much as I do...I present to you...

    CMC_GPS_LS_ULTIMATE

    "it's all in the config.js"


    Required: GPS Weather Lockscreen *by crazyvivek, Available in cydia.

    Conflict: Lockinfo; disables touch forecast

    Download*

    --->*http://bit.ly/LS_ULTIMATE

    Please hit thanks it took me a while to get this all sorted for this community!

    Dear Chev and all others, who might could help

    I love your ls and would like to have it on my phone, but it didn't work for my 3gs
    Do you have any idea what to change to make it usable with SD-devices?
    I think the images has to be downscaled in the html or somewhere?

    This is how it looks like on my phone:



    Any help would geatly be appreciated

    Mi


    EDIT: the slider issue is solved, I had to add several ~iphone images
    But what to do for showing the weather images?????
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2012-05-12 at 10:48 PM.
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  7. #50347
    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Dear Chev and all others, who might could help

    I love your ls and would like to have it on my phone, but it didn't work for my 3gs
    Do you have any idea what to change to make it usable with SD-devices?
    I think the images has to be downscaled in the html or somewhere?

    This is how it looks like on my phone:



    Any help would geatly be appreciated

    Mi


    EDIT: the slider issue is solved, I had to add several ~iphone images
    But what to do for showing the weather images?????
    Think the image sizes are to big maybe have to be half sized...when I get hm I'll see if I can do it.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2012-05-13)

  9. #50348
    Where do I install this into?

  10. #50349
    Livin the iPhone Life UNLOCKZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GERMANY
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    2,991
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 923 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Think the image sizes are to big maybe have to be half sized...when I get hm I'll see if I can do it.
    I use many Widgets on my Girls 3GS and no one must be downsized! She is not here at the Moment (Internship in foreign Countries) and i have no 3GS to test it. Sorry.
    Maybe he needs only MyLocation App ?
    Last edited by UNLOCKZ; 2012-05-13 at 12:38 AM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to UNLOCKZ For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2012-05-13)

  12. #50350
    Just loaded on my daughters 3GS and seems fine?



    Well not the slider and such...

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    iskariotA (2012-05-13), It's Mi (2012-05-13), UNLOCKZ (2012-05-13)

  14. #50351
    Hi, does anyone feel like making me a new icon for LG TV Remote and for Fios Remote? I am trying to find something with Fios and LG in the icon but haven't been able to find much. thanks in advance. Also, looking for the "framed" version icon.

  15. #50352
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    1,082
    Thanks
    1,331
    Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JGKC9AYC View Post
    Perhaps i'm just a little (or alot) dumb. It still doesn't show up.
    What program do I use to open Config.js?
    Ifile on phone or WinSCP on windows

  16. #50353
    Livin the iPhone Life UNLOCKZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GERMANY
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    2,991
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 923 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Just loaded on my daughters 3GS and seems fine?
    Well not the slider and such...
    This is what i mean Bro

  17. #50354
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLOCKZ View Post
    I use many Widgets on my Girls 3GS and no one must be downsized! She is not here at the Moment (Internship in foreign Countries) and i have no 3GS to test it. Sorry.
    Maybe he needs only MyLocation App ?
    Hey

    Thanks guys for your answers

    I have MyLokation for sure
    Don't know, what it is
    Didn't have to downsize LS-images, too before.
    Only the @2x ones of course ...

    Hmm, any other ideas, guys?

    Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  18. #50355
    Gotta love the forecast for Vegas. Can I program the weather widget to say F@*KNG HOT when it gets over 95f???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1336867542.693060.jpg  

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2012-05-13)

  20. #50356
    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey

    Thanks guys for your answers

    I have MyLokation for sure
    Don't know, what it is
    Didn't have to downsize LS-images, too before.
    Only the @2x ones of course ...

    Hmm, any other ideas, guys?

    Mi
    I would redownload it

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2012-05-13)

  22. #50357
    My iPhone is a Part of Me pinkinail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    606
    Thanks
    3,888
    Thanked 497 Times in 269 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Gotta love the forecast for Vegas. Can I program the weather widget to say F@*KNG HOT when it gets over 95f???
    Its not so bad yet i live in vegas and the heat is just getting started 95 isn't nothing your lucky if it doesn't get to like 115 if your just visiting

  23. #50358
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Gotta love the forecast for Vegas. Can I program the weather widget to say F@*KNG HOT when it gets over 95f???
    Looks like Vegas is going to be blazzin'!

  24. #50359
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Looks like Vegas is going to be blazzin'!
    Now that I'm here it will be. HEYYYYOOOO!!!! Haha.

  25. #50360
    How can I get new icon for EPHD and how do install them I new to this thanks.

Page 2518 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1518201824182468250825162517251825192520252825682618 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •