Page 2511 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1511201124112461250125092510251125122513252125612611 ... LastLast
Results 50,201 to 50,220 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #50201
    Quote Originally Posted by shamjosh View Post
    Hi
    I have not changed anything in the CSS file except for the colors??

    Thanks
    Rumcajs said YOUR FONT... try use another font and see if happens the same

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-05-10), EricB78 (2012-05-10), It's Mi (2012-05-10), metaserph (2012-05-10)

  3. #50202
    Hi
    Thanks to you both

    All ok now

  4. #50203
    Dam Chevy... best lockscreen EVER! But how can I apply it to the home screen instead, removing the time/date & placing the weather info on top of the springboard? Or maybe just having the animation & no info @ all.

    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by atorres062; 2012-05-10 at 08:35 PM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to atorres062 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-05-10)

  6. #50204
    Quote Originally Posted by atorres062 View Post
    Dam Chevy... best lockscreen EVER! But how can I apply it to the home screen instead, removing the time/date & placing the weather info on top of the springboard? Or maybe just having the animation & no info @ all.

    Thanks in advance
    Change Lockbackground to Wallpaper.html look in Pit Stop/ChevyStyles.css to "display:none;" on text you want to hide...forecast won't work tho

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2012-05-12)

  8. #50205
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Change Lockbackground to Wallpaper.html look in Pit Stop/ChevyStyles.css to "display:none;" on text you want to hide...forecast won't work tho

    Thanks but I navigated to the ChevyStyles.css & towards the bottom everything is already on "display:none" & by forecast not showing up... you mean the animation?

    Thanks in advance

  9. #50206

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emphasiz3d For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-05-11), iskariotA (2012-05-11), It's Mi (2012-05-10), UNLOCKZ (2012-05-11)

  11. #50207
    Love the lockscreen. Thanks!!

    Can someone tell me what this is an image of? I think I have an idea but maybe my mind is in the gutter and i am not picturing it correctly?


  12. #50208
    Quote Originally Posted by atorres062 View Post
    Thanks but I navigated to the ChevyStyles.css & towards the bottom everything is already on "display:none" & by forecast not showing up... you mean the animation?

    Thanks in advance
    Yeah don't worry about those they already don't display it's there...
    The touch forecast won't work

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnDewMan View Post
    Love the lockscreen. Thanks!!

    Can someone tell me what this is an image of? I think I have an idea but maybe my mind is in the gutter and i am not picturing it correctly?

    Rose pedal with water drop I believe...it was one of the many awesome pics my brother Pinoy blessed me with

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2012-05-12)

  14. #50209
    OK...donated & downloaded.
    Can someone help me as to what I select in Winterboard?
    It appears i've done something wrong as the stock clock on the lockscreen is still there along with the Elite Pro HD clock.
    Thanks.

  15. #50210
    Quote Originally Posted by JGKC9AYC View Post
    OK...donated & downloaded.
    Can someone help me as to what I select in Winterboard?
    It appears i've done something wrong as the stock clock on the lockscreen is still there along with the Elite Pro HD clock.
    Thanks.
    Use something like Springtomize or Lockscreen Clock Hide to hide the Lockscreen clock. In Winterboard keep the main EPHD theme at the bottom and just select whatever else you want to use above EPHD.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to jjk454ss For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-05-11)

  17. #50211
    Quote Originally Posted by JGKC9AYC View Post
    OK...donated & downloaded.
    Can someone help me as to what I select in Winterboard?
    It appears i've done something wrong as the stock clock on the lockscreen is still there along with the Elite Pro HD clock.
    Thanks.
    Def use Springtomize like JJ said. It has lots of other good options as well.

  18. #50212
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Desert
    Posts
    520
    Thanks
    1,501
    Thanked 1,344 Times in 379 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    Use something like Springtomize or Lockscreen Clock Hide to hide the Lockscreen clock. In Winterboard keep the main EPHD theme at the bottom and just select whatever else you want to use above EPHD.
    Where is hiding the lock clock in springtomize? i've always used clock hide cause i dont see it in springtomize...

  19. #50213
    [QUOTE=chevymusclecar;6522672]Yeah don't worry about those they already don't display it's there...
    The touch forecast won't work


    That's cool I appreciate your help & work. I got it on my springboard I just wanted the weather & rotation animation without all the info.

    Thanks anyways... keep up the great work

  20. #50214
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzin View Post
    Where is hiding the lock clock in springtomize? i've always used clock hide cause i dont see it in springtomize...
    Ha. I just looked. I use Clock Hide also. For some reason I really thought there was an option in Springtomize. Guess not.

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    cuzin (2012-05-11), jjk454ss (2012-05-11), King_O_Hill (2012-05-11)

  22. #50215
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzin View Post
    Where is hiding the lock clock in springtomize? i've always used clock hide cause i dont see it in springtomize...
    I think I was wrong. Sorry. I guess I just use Springtomize for so many things I assumed that was one of them. But I don't see the option and I do see I have Lockscreen Clock Hide installed, so I must be wrong. Thanks for correcting me.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jjk454ss For This Useful Post:

    cuzin (2012-05-11), EricB78 (2012-05-11)

  24. #50216
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Desert
    Posts
    520
    Thanks
    1,501
    Thanked 1,344 Times in 379 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Ha. I just looked. I use Clock Hide also. For some reason I really thought there was an option in Springtomize. Guess not.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    I think I was wrong. Sorry. I guess I just use Springtomize for so many things I assumed that was one of them. But I don't see the option and I do see I have Lockscreen Clock Hide installed, so I must be wrong. Thanks for correcting me.
    I guess springtomize has "just" about everything you need...

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuzin For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-05-11), jjk454ss (2012-05-11)

  26. #50217
    Quote Originally Posted by atorres062 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Yeah don't worry about those they already don't display it's there...
    The touch forecast won't work


    That's cool I appreciate your help & work. I got it on my springboard I just wanted the weather & rotation animation without all the info.

    Thanks anyways... keep up the great work
    You went too far down. Look at the pix here:


    Add the line at the bottom of each section:

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-05-11), jjk454ss (2012-05-11)

  28. #50218
    How to hide clock on LS using springtomize.

    Open Springtomize. Then goto lockscreen. Then turn on "hide top bar". That hides the lockscreen clock using springtomize.

  29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to idle0095 For This Useful Post:

    cuzin (2012-05-11), EricB78 (2012-05-11), jjk454ss (2012-05-11), maultasche (2012-06-19)

  30. #50219
    Quote Originally Posted by idle0095 View Post
    How to hide clock on LS using springtomize.

    Open Springtomize. Then goto lockscreen. Then turn on "hide top bar". That hides the lockscreen clock using springtomize.
    Sure enough. Thanks, I just got rid of one extra tweak I didn't need. Goodbye Lockscreen Clock Hide.

  31. #50220
    Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    Sure enough. Thanks, I just got rid of one extra tweak I didn't need. Goodbye Lockscreen Clock Hide.
    Glad it helped.

Page 2511 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1511201124112461250125092510251125122513252125612611 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •