Page 2510 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1510201024102460250025082509251025112512252025602610 ... LastLast
Results 50,181 to 50,200 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #50181
    Green Apple Cty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 37 Times in 19 Posts

    Just downloaded the required GPSWeatherLockscreen from Cydia. Any idea how I can theme the icon of the Mylocation app on my Springboard? Found one in Curry's Art Repo, but I have no idea what the bundle ID is or the icon name. Thanks! ;3

  2. #50182
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tomme11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Leuven, Belgium
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    851
    Thanked 155 Times in 96 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    It's all in the config.js

    Thx Is!


    Place LS on top in winterboard. Files are there I guess just depends on version you have may need to rename for your device/firmware...?
    Yes that's it!

    The slider has lowered, BUT the text (slide to unlock) still is where the slider was (on weather info). iPhone4 iOS 5.0.1

  3. #50183
    Quote Originally Posted by tomme11 View Post
    Yes that's it!

    The slider has lowered, BUT the text (slide to unlock) still is where the slider was (on weather info). iPhone4 iOS 5.0.1
    You can download Slide to Unlock Killer from cydia


  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iskariotA For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (2012-05-10), chevymusclecar (2012-05-10), It's Mi (2012-05-12), Tomme11 (2012-05-10)

  5. #50184
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Tap the screen for forecast...
    tap screen still no forecast

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to snakema13 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-05-10)

  7. #50185
    Livin the iPhone Life Joserrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

    Chevy is killing it right now! lol

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Joserrrr For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-05-10)

  9. #50186
    Livin the iPhone Life UNLOCKZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GERMANY
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    2,991
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 923 Posts

    @ chevymusclecar

    What a BOMB that you made ...




  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UNLOCKZ For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-05-10), iskariotA (2012-05-10), It's Mi (2012-05-12), wirral59 (2012-05-11)

  11. #50187
    iPhone? More like MyPhone sunny102's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Etten-Leur, Netherlands
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 51 Times in 29 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    I drive BMW, but slowly restoring 70 impala and 72 chevelle...
    I drive a American car a Chrysler Voyager 2.4 all options

    -img_0210.jpg

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny102 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-05-10)

  13. #50188
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tomme11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Leuven, Belgium
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    851
    Thanked 155 Times in 96 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by snakema13 View Post
    tap screen still no forecast
    It takes some time to show up (in my case). Be patient, and don't tap it a second time because then it goes away...

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomme11 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-05-10)

  15. #50189
    Quote Originally Posted by Cty View Post
    Just downloaded the required GPSWeatherLockscreen from Cydia. Any idea how I can theme the icon of the Mylocation app on my Springboard? Found one in Curry's Art Repo, but I have no idea what the bundle ID is or the icon name. Thanks! ;3
    Bundle name is: MyLocation.MyLocation
    Icon name is: 57x57.png or 114x114.png

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-05-11), King_O_Hill (2012-05-11)

  17. #50190
    Quote Originally Posted by snakema13 View Post
    tap screen still no forecast
    I know has conflict with lock info...

  18. #50191
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tomme11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Leuven, Belgium
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    851
    Thanked 155 Times in 96 Posts

    Anyway, great work. I really like it, just like the "cmc gps double weather".

    Chevy makes it difficult to choose...

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomme11 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-05-10)

  20. #50192
    Quote Originally Posted by tomme11 View Post
    It takes some time to show up (in my case). Be patient, and don't tap it a second time because then it goes away...
    got it .

    Chevy you said forecast conflict with lockinfo is the work around

  21. #50193
    If you have lock info installed, touch forecast doesn't work...

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-05-10)

  23. #50194
    Livin the iPhone Life UNLOCKZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GERMANY
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    2,991
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 923 Posts

    I dont have Lockinfo but Bulletin and i must touch 10 - 20 Times than comes the Forecast.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to UNLOCKZ For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-05-10)

  25. #50195
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    The most amazing LS yet!
    Thanks chevy, great work my friend..



    I just tap 1x and here's the forecast
    Last edited by smr_95; 2012-05-10 at 06:58 PM.
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-05-10), Cty (2012-05-11), It's Mi (2012-05-10)

  27. #50196
    Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Beach, Miami
    Posts
    1,481
    Thanks
    3,917
    Thanked 1,243 Times in 694 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    What up peeps!!*

    It's your cyberworld homie chevymusclecar!!

    Finally at a point of release for this bad boy!!

    Credits and Thanks to*Dacal, Ian Nicoll, crazyvivek, Subywrex, Schnedi, my homies Durben, Pinoy and barsoverbeats. Thank them all they are good peeps with great talent!

    *Hope you all enjoy this as much as I do...I present to you...

    CMC_GPS_LS_ULTIMATE

    "it's all in the config.js"









    chevymusclecarTV2012!!!

    CMC_GPS_LS_ ULTIMATE - YouTube

    Required: GPS Weather Lockscreen *by crazyvivek, Available in cydia.

    Conflict: Lockinfo; disables touch forecast

    Download*

    --->*http://bit.ly/LS_ULTIMATE

    Please hit thanks it took me a while to get this all sorted for this community!
    is a thing of beauty, thanks for the hard work chevy, really appreciate it. wish i can hit " thanks " more than once.. love the tap the screen for the forecast. lol cool move.

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pnunez1310 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-05-10), It's Mi (2012-05-12), wirral59 (2012-05-11)

  29. #50197
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    What up peeps!!*

    It's your cyberworld homie chevymusclecar!!

    Finally at a point of release for this bad boy!!

    Credits and Thanks to*Dacal, Ian Nicoll, crazyvivek, Subywrex, Schnedi, my homies Durben, Pinoy and barsoverbeats. Thank them all they are good peeps with great talent!

    *Hope you all enjoy this as much as I do...I present to you...

    CMC_GPS_LS_ULTIMATE

    "it's all in the config.js"









    chevymusclecarTV2012!!!

    CMC_GPS_LS_ ULTIMATE - YouTube

    Required: GPS Weather Lockscreen *by crazyvivek, Available in cydia.

    Conflict: Lockinfo; disables touch forecast

    Download*

    --->*http://bit.ly/LS_ULTIMATE

    Please hit thanks it took me a while to get this all sorted for this community!
    Hi Chevy

    Much appreciated with this LS
    one minor issue the letter C is skewed to the right too much for the temp any ideas ?

    TIA
    -img_1096.png

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to shamjosh For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-05-10)

  31. #50198
    Quote Originally Posted by shamjosh View Post
    Hi Chevy

    Much appreciated with this LS
    one minor issue the letter C is skewed to the right too much for the temp any ideas ?

    TIA
    -img_1096.png
    It might be type of font you are using...
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2012-05-10 at 09:00 PM.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-05-10)

  33. #50199
    OMG, a couple of days without checking Cydia for update. Thank u guys for all completely great updates

  34. #50200
    Hi
    I have not changed anything in the CSS file except for the colors??

    Thanks

Page 2510 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1510201024102460250025082509251025112512252025602610 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •