Page 2409 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 14091909230923592399240724082409241024112419245925092909 ... LastLast
Results 48,161 to 48,180 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Got to rock this one too, thanks Durben!

@Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2012-04-17), Jkauf55 (2012-04-17), The_Durben (2012-04-17)

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Experiment bro, always experiment. You find out stuff that's useful, even if you don't use it now.

Excited to see this bro! Zikk!

I was waiting to see how this lined up, magic time! Love the effects on the houses

This is sick! How can I get this widget?

Thanks in advance

4. The Following User Says Thank You to atorres062 For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2012-04-17)

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Go into the weather.html file in the weather folder. About 2/3 down look for var IconExt and change ".jpg" to ".png". Thanks for asking. I forgot about that.
    Hey thanks, works great now.

This is Durben's Native Weather Widget b2 (GPS), thanks to Suby, Durben, Dacal, and put together by Durben. Download it and you have the base theme. Mine is just a mod to overlays and css layout. If I get permission I'll share it will all. But you have to go get the original widget first. Thanks!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post
    Credits to Zoo (GPS weather widget) and whoever made the Clock/Date background.

Where can I found this widget?

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    For those who want it. Credit to Schnedi for the original LS and King for the help with the mini icons. Almost forgot, and Durben for helping me out with putting the clock and date in the LS as well.

EPHD Forecast.theme.zip

Now, this is not complete. Since the big weather images are from the paid theme, I deleted them from the widget. All that you have to do is copy the weather icons from EPHDiOS5_SB_Weather/Weather/Private/Icon Sets/stardock over to EPHD Forecast/Weather/Icon Sets/HTC and you're all set. I hope everyone likes it.
    Nice and thanks m8 ....
    But I like first version better ...can you share this version too?

Last edited by Dexy88; 2012-04-17 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    This is Durben's Native Weather Widget b2 (GPS), thanks to Suby, Durben, Dacal, and put together by Durben. Download it and you have the base theme. Mine is just a mod to overlays and css layout. If I get permission I'll share it will all. But you have to go get the original widget first. Thanks!
    Post away dude
    Or if you don't want to add the full lock just post the images/overlay/CSS and have people do a little work themselves

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-04-17), metaserph (2012-04-17), TaJr12 (2012-04-17)

Anybody elses Frameless Winterboard icon get unthemed after the Winterboard update? It's weird, I'll uncheck the Frameless theme and it's still themed in the old EPHD icon, but when I check back the Frameless icon theme it gets unthemed - I don't get it. It's named icon in com.saurik.winterboard and all.

EDIT: Gotta resize the 120x120 that's included to 118x120 now I guess, worked for me.
    Last edited by Dizzy714; 2012-04-17 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Post away dude
    Or if you don't want to add the full lock just post the images/overlay/CSS and have people do a little work themselves
    Thanks Durben. I'll zip the modified files and they can add them to your package. Unload a little later.
    @Metaserph

12. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2012-04-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    Anybody elses Frameless Winterboard icon get unthemed after the Winterboard update? It's weird, I'll uncheck the Frameless theme and it's still themed in the old EPHD icon, but when I check back the Frameless icon theme it gets unthemed - I don't get it. It's named icon in com.saurik.winterboard and all.
    same problem here, rename it to [email protected], than it works....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kokopellix For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (2012-04-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

This LS by DURBEN rocks dude!!
    thanks to him..
    dayBG : Mount Bromo, East Java, Indonesia..

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-04-17), It's Mi (2012-04-17), King_O_Hill (2012-04-17), metaserph (2012-04-17), The_Durben (2012-04-17)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Golfinglenn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Post away dude
    Would love a tutorial on how to do that work ;-).

Hey guys, totally off topic but my earpiece speaker just took a crap. I can use speaker phone, but this sucks. Ip4 5.0.1 don't want to upgrade to the 4s but looks like I may have to. I don't know if just having speaker is a good thing for me. Any idea's or suggestions. I would hate to have to go tethered pn the 4s on 5.1 plus I really am not sure how that goes. Thanks for any suggestions I was trying to hold out for the next iPhone

Guess there's two fixes, either make the icon 118x120 or do the renaming lol. Haven't figured out a loader fix for it though.

Quote Originally Posted by gotmuscle View Post
    Hey guys, totally off topic but my earpiece speaker just took a crap. I can use speaker phone, but this sucks. Ip4 5.0.1 don't want to upgrade to the 4s but looks like I may have to. I don't know if just having speaker is a good thing for me. Any idea's or suggestions. I would hate to have to go tethered pn the 4s on 5.1 plus I really am not sure how that goes. Thanks for any suggestions I was trying to hold out for the next iPhone
    You don't have any time left on your iPhone 4's warranty? If you do, get it swapped out at the Apple Store. If you're out of warranty and must upgrade to the 4S, they're still being sold with 5.0.1 booted on them I believe. I just got my 4S swapped out 3x's because of a yellow tinted ugly screen and all 3 of them were booted with 5.0.1 on them, so I'm good. There's not even a tethered jailbreak on 5.1 for the 4S though man, just the 4. Worst case scenario buy the 4S and if it's booted with 5.1 on it then return it, you got 30 days to do it for your full money back.
    Last edited by Dizzy714; 2012-04-17 at 01:53 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dizzy714 For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2012-04-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    Guess there's two fixes, either make the icon 118x120 or do the renaming lol. Haven't figured out a loader fix for it though.

You don't have any time left on your iPhone 4's warranty? If you do, get it swapped out at the Apple Store. If you're out of warranty and must upgrade to the 4S, they're still being sold with 5.0.1 booted on them I believe. I just got my 4S swapped out 3x's because of a yellow tinted ugly screen and all 3 of them were booted with 5.0.1 on them, so I'm good. There's not even a tethered jailbreak on 5.1 for the 4S though man, just the 4. Worst case scenario buy the 4S and if it's booted with 5.1 on it then return it, you got 30 days to do it for your full money back.
    Yeah that's what I'm afraid off cause my warranty is over. But if I can get it with 5.0.1 then I'm down. I'll do it. Just sucks I'm gonna lose my upgrade for the new phone when that drops. But that's good news on that maybe I should call the store and see if they have any on 5.0.1 I just figured it would all be 5.1 by now. Thanks though man.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Golfinglenn's Avatar
    Thanks

Totally off topic, but can anyone recommend a photo app that will let me take a screenshot from my album, put a label on it, or under it, and then save it? I have like 25 different lock screens and SB screens that I lose track of what they look like. Want to take a screenshot of each one activated and then label it and save it in a LS album so I can see them and then pick one for the day lol.

Thanks,

Glenn

How hard would it be to get this clock lock screen ported to ios5? iPhone Theme: Swap Lockscreen Theme [Download] | iPadOS
    Also 12 hr and remove the 24 hr. Am Pm would be nice but not necessary. Would donate to whoever can make it.
    Swap_lockscreen.zip

-iphone-theme-lockscreen-swap.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 674 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by celeron View Post
    Nice^
    Very nice I Like it,Still learning bout all the tricks.One question what are you useing for the dock Icons to make them curve around like that? I tried motion but couldn't figure that out if thats what it is...
    Thanks, HIP5

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy88 View Post
    Where can I found this widget?
    I'm using Zoos GPS Top weather widget just modded the Style.css file and added a border radius. The link for the widget has been posted on here a few times and (I Think) it's on his site as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hip5 View Post
    Very nice I Like it,Still learning bout all the tricks.One question what are you useing for the dock Icons to make them curve around like that? I tried motion but couldn't figure that out if thats what it is...
    Thanks, HIP5
    use springtomize...

Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post
    I'm using Zoos GPS Top weather widget just modded the Style.css file and added a border radius. The link for the widget has been posted on here a few times and (I Think) it's on his site as well.
    Lol them share that 1 you usein

Page 2409 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 14091909230923592399240724082409241024112419245925092909 ... LastLast