Page 2408 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 14081908230823582398240624072408240924102418245825082908 ... LastLast
Results 48,141 to 48,160 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #48141
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Isnt' that a Madonna song? "Just another crappy Monday" Haha

    Well, I think I have the forecast LS by Schnedi just about how I want it. Opinions?
    Very clean and stylish, I likes. And no, it was the Bangles, Just another Manic Monday. LOL
    Last edited by metaserph; 2012-04-16 at 08:29 PM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-04-16), King_O_Hill (2012-04-16), Korazu (2012-04-17), The_Durben (2012-04-16)

  3. #48142
    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Very clean and stylish, I likes.
    It took me a while to figure out how I wanted the city/clock/date/temp set up. I was thinking about putting a semitransparent bg, similar to behind the forecast days, behind the clock and date. Still contemplating that. Thanks

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2012-04-17)

  5. #48143
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Nice work Chevy!
    I don't think you have enough icon sets in there lol :P

    Y'all wait til you get to see this on your phone
    Lol!! Can change the all through config.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2012-04-16), The_Durben (2012-04-16)

  7. #48144
    Quote Originally Posted by rayda View Post
    please how to fix the slider on Durben_UniAW_FS_Lock theme


    Use Springtomize for ios 5 and search lockscreenoptions and desactivate the slide

    regards

  8. #48145
    That for me the last lock of durben I can modify and edit a my old SB has this happened to yours I thanked result between Lag and other N3MO


  9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iphone-45 For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2012-04-17), It's Mi (2012-04-16), metaserph (2012-04-16), Mokabaer (2012-04-16), The_Durben (2012-04-17)

  10. #48146
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Isnt' that a Madonna song? "Just another crappy Monday" Haha

    Well, I think I have the forecast LS by Schnedi just about how I want it. Opinions?

    that looks awesome but one complaint... why isn't this on my phone yet? =]

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ShioN915 For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (2012-04-16)

  12. #48147
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    It took me a while to figure out how I wanted the city/clock/date/temp set up. I was thinking about putting a semitransparent bg, similar to behind the forecast days, behind the clock and date. Still contemplating that. Thanks
    Experiment bro, always experiment. You find out stuff that's useful, even if you don't use it now.

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Lol!! Can change the all through config.
    Excited to see this bro! Zikk!

    I was waiting to see how this lined up, magic time! Love the effects on the houses

    Last edited by metaserph; 2012-04-16 at 09:06 PM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (2012-04-16), chevymusclecar (2012-04-16), Dexy88 (2012-04-17), hemptation (2012-04-16), It's Mi (2012-04-17), King_O_Hill (2012-04-16), nicoand (2012-04-17), Nvr2nd2ne1 (2012-04-16), ShioN915 (2012-04-16), TaJr12 (2012-04-16), The_Durben (2012-04-17)

  14. #48148
    damn meta thats crazy!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to ShioN915 For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2012-04-16)

  16. #48149
    For those who want it. Credit to Schnedi for the original LS and King for the help with the mini icons. Almost forgot, and Durben for helping me out with putting the clock and date in the LS as well.



    EPHD Forecast.theme.zip

    Now, this is not complete. Since the big weather images are from the paid theme, I deleted them from the widget. All that you have to do is copy the weather icons from EPHDiOS5_SB_Weather/Weather/Private/Icon Sets/stardock over to EPHD Forecast/Weather/Icon Sets/HTC and you're all set. I hope everyone likes it.

  17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-04-16), Curryking (2012-04-17), Dexy88 (2012-04-17), Dirtstep (2012-04-16), Golfinglenn (2012-04-17), It's Mi (2012-04-17), metaserph (2012-04-16), Nvr2nd2ne1 (2012-04-16), RippedThemer (2012-04-29), ShioN915 (2012-04-16), smr_95 (2012-04-17), The_Durben (2012-04-17), TNT4YOU (2012-04-17)

  18. #48150
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    For those who want it. Credit to Schnedi for the original LS and King for the help with the mini icons. Almost forgot, and Durben for helping me out with putting the clock and date in the LS as well.



    EPHD Forecast.theme.zip

    Now, this is not complete. Since the big weather images are from the paid theme, I deleted them from the widget. All that you have to do is copy the weather icons from EPHDiOS5_SB_Weather/Weather/Private/Icon Sets/stardock over to EPHD Forecast/Weather/Icon Sets/HTC and you're all set. I hope everyone likes it.
    Thanks for sharing. I transferred the icon set over and still have a black screen. I do have the date and time and forecast. Just no background. Do you have an idea what I am doing wrong?

  19. #48151
    My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hawthorne,CA
    Posts
    893
    Thanks
    2,089
    Thanked 519 Times in 317 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kingtyce View Post
    Here are some basic, but clean icons...





    Great job, thank you very much greatly appreciated !!

  20. #48152
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstep View Post
    Thanks for sharing. I transferred the icon set over and still have a black screen. I do have the date and time and forecast. Just no background. Do you have an idea what I am doing wrong?
    Go into the weather.html file in the weather folder. About 2/3 down look for var IconExt and change ".jpg" to ".png". Thanks for asking. I forgot about that.

  21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-04-17), Dirtstep (2012-04-17), Golfinglenn (2012-04-17), King_O_Hill (2012-04-16), The_Durben (2012-04-17)

  22. #48153
    Green Apple Cty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 37 Times in 19 Posts

    I found the last icons that are not themed in my setup! If anyone knows where I can put the icons for these ones?



    I've got the main icons of these apps themed on my springboard, but not in the settings ones. Funny that Nike&iPod is EPHD themed, but again, I have no clue how

  23. #48154
    Livin the iPhone Life UNLOCKZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GERMANY
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    2,991
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 923 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by shortysos7 View Post
    hey I was wondering how do you have the calendar show up on the NC like that?

    Calendar for Notification Center from Cydia.

    Quote Originally Posted by snakema13 View Post
    Anyone get this to work?
    Where is your Problem ?

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UNLOCKZ For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2012-04-17), shortysos7 (2012-04-17)

  25. #48155
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Golfinglenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 163 Times in 92 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Go into the weather.html file in the weather folder. About 2/3 down look for var IconExt and change ".jpg" to ".png". Thanks for asking. I forgot about that.
    I did this as well and still getting a blank background. Any ideas?

    -ephd.jpg

    Okay, I have tried to figure this out, but need some help. How do I post full size screen shots here instead of thumbnail shots? I have a photobucket account that I am linking, but still comes in as a small pic. Do I have to upload to here and then post in the thread??

    Thanks,

    Glenn
    Last edited by Golfinglenn; 2012-04-16 at 11:39 PM.

  26. #48156
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfinglenn View Post
    I did this as well and still getting a blank background. Any ideas?

    -ephd.jpg

    Okay, I have tried to figure this out, but need some help. How do I post full size screen shots here instead of thumbnail shots? I have a photobucket account that I am linking, but still comes in as a small pic. Do I have to upload to here and then post in the thread??

    Thanks,

    Glenn
    But all the I ages should be png files
    Is this what you have?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1334611931.608151.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1334611946.579349.jpg  
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-04-16 at 11:47 PM.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Golfinglenn (2012-04-17), King_O_Hill (2012-04-17)

  28. #48157
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLOCKZ View Post
    Calendar for Notification Center from Cydia.



    Where is your Problem ?
    never mine
    Last edited by snakema13; 2012-04-17 at 12:02 AM.

  29. #48158
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    1,082
    Thanks
    1,331
    Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts

    Credits to Zoo (GPS weather widget) and whoever made the Clock/Date background.


  30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jkauf55 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-04-17), Dexy88 (2012-04-17), Dirtstep (2012-04-17), It's Mi (2012-04-17), kenb00 (2012-04-18), metaserph (2012-04-17), nicoand (2012-04-18), UNLOCKZ (2012-04-17), Zooropalg (2012-04-17)

  31. #48159
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Golfinglenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 163 Times in 92 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    But all the I ages should be png files
    Is this what you have?
    Thank You!! I had copied the whole file from the EPHD weather theme and pasted it into HTC instead of opening the file, copying each .png file and then pasting them into the HTC file. Did it the right way and what do ya know lol, it worked perfect. Very nice lock screen, and love the slider. Thanks again to everyone's hard work and creativity as well as their willingness to share with the rest of us that are not so literate with code :-).

    Glenn

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Golfinglenn For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-04-17), The_Durben (2012-04-17)

  33. #48160
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfinglenn View Post
    Thank You!! I had copied the whole file from the EPHD weather theme and pasted it into HTC instead of opening the file, copying each .png file and then pasting them into the HTC file. Did it the right way and what do ya know lol, it worked perfect. Very nice lock screen, and love the slider. Thanks again to everyone's hard work and creativity as well as their willingness to share with the rest of us that are not so literate with code :-).

    Glenn
    Glad you got it situated.

Page 2408 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 14081908230823582398240624072408240924102418245825082908 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •