Page 2405 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 14051905230523552395240324042405240624072415245525052905 ... LastLast
Results 48,081 to 48,100 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #48081
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLOCKZ View Post
    A recommendation for everybody...



    Tweak Name: FastBlurredNotificationCenter
    Description: Adds Great Notification Center Transition
    Price: Free
    Repo: rpetri.ch repo
    Developer: Ryan Petrich
    (THANKS to this Guy)
    Anyone get this to work?

  2. #48082
    So, I'm trying to edit Schnedi's EPHD Forecast LS so the background changes with the weather. The issue that I'm having is that the html file uses the same set of icons for everything. Does anyone know what I would have to change to be able to use 2 sets of icons? One for the background and another for the forecast icons.



    Here you can see how the code is set up for the icon reference. The /HERO/ part gives me the blue "?". And I do have a folder named HERO in the Icon Sets folder.


  3. #48083
    -igolf.jpg

    could someone make the grass like a shiny gray color? or I have cs5, if someone could tell me how to this? TIA

  4. #48084
    My iPhone is a Part of Me yassgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Paris, FR
    Posts
    534
    Thanks
    292
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 247 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Here ya go bud.
    Hi Eric,

    Any chance to got the same set with "Yas" ?

    Tia for your great work bro

  5. #48085
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman80 View Post
    -igolf.jpg

    could someone make the grass like a shiny gray color? or I have cs5, if someone could tell me how to this? TIA
    How's this?


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Sandman80 (2012-04-16)

  7. #48086
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Here you can see how the code is set up for the icon reference. The /HERO/ part gives me the blue "?". And I do have a folder named HERO in the Icon Sets folder.

    http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/a...8/IMG_1165.png

    try: ....... "+MiniIcons[obj.Day2Code]+......



    @idle005 i replied your email. sorry for the delay
    Last edited by Schnedi; 2012-04-16 at 08:25 AM.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-04-16), It's Mi (2012-04-16)

  9. #48087
    Quote Originally Posted by yassgo View Post
    Hi Eric,

    Any chance to got the same set with "Yas" ?

    Tia for your great work bro
    Here ya go bud:

    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    try: ....... "+MiniIcons[obj.Day2Code]+......



    @idle005 i replied your email. sorry for the delay
    I tried it with making the folder name /HERO/ and also the way it was normally with what you suggested:



    Neither work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -yas2.png   -yas1.png   -yas.png   -yas3.png   -yas4.png   -yas5.png  
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-04-16 at 08:35 AM.

  10. #48088
    Hey Eric would it be possible to go a bit darker and maybe with some shine?

  11. #48089
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman80 View Post
    Hey Eric would it be possible to go a bit darker and maybe with some shine?
    Like this? If not, I'm not sure what else to do


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    ShioN915 (2012-04-16)

  13. #48090
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I tried it with making the folder name /HERO/ and also the way it was normally with what you suggested:

    Neither work.
    usually there is a line in your config.js :

    var iconSet = "XXXX"; (Where XXXX is the folder name that your icons are in)

    If you want to use 2 sets, just create an additional var:

    var iconSet1 = "YYYY"; edit your HTML file and rename +iconSet+ to +iconSet1+ where you wnat to use the additional icon set

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-04-16), ShioN915 (2012-04-16)

  15. #48091
    yeah that will work, I am trying to figure out how to make it look glassy? im a complete newb at cs5!

  16. #48092
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    usually there is a line in your config.js :

    var iconSet = "XXXX"; (Where XXXX is the folder name that your icons are in)

    If you want to use 2 sets, just create an additional var:

    var iconSet1 = "YYYY"; edit your HTML file and rename +iconSet+ to +iconSet1+ where you wnat to use the additional icon set
    One question, one set of icons is .png files, the other is .jpg files. The var iconExt is set to .jpg. Can I add something like , ".png"?

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-04-16)

  18. #48093
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    One question, one set of icons is .png files, the other is .jpg files. The var iconExt is set to .jpg. Can I add something like , ".png"?
    Yes.

    in your HTML file, where it shows +iconExt;

    change to:

    +".png"; to any of the lines that you want to use the .png icons

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-04-16), ShioN915 (2012-04-16)

  20. #48094
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yes.

    in your HTML file, where it shows +iconExt;

    change to:

    +".png"; to any of the lines that you want to use the .png icons
    Dude, you're the man. ANYTIME you want a carrier done, just say the word

    Now I can focus on setting the overlay just right and positioning all of the text how I want.

    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-04-16 at 09:11 AM.

  21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (2012-04-16), Cty (2012-04-16), Dexy88 (2012-04-17), King_O_Hill (2012-04-16), metaserph (2012-04-16), nateD (2012-04-16), ShioN915 (2012-04-16), The_Durben (2012-04-16)

  22. #48095
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Dude, you're the man. ANYTIME you want a carrier done, just say the word

    Now I can focus on setting the overlay just right and positioning all of the text how I want.

    nice! any chance sharing it?
    TIA

  23. #48096
    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    nice! any chance sharing it?
    TIA
    Let me get it all finished, and if I have permission, I will share it. I got the slider and overlay from one of Durben's widgets, so I'd need his permission. I guess I could post the rest of it without those parts. We'll see.

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2012-04-17), King_O_Hill (2012-04-16), metaserph (2012-04-16), The_Durben (2012-04-16)

  25. #48097
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Dude, you're the man. ANYTIME you want a carrier done, just say the word

    Now I can focus on setting the overlay just right and positioning all of the text how I want.
    Really good job Eric, that looks good.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-04-16), King_O_Hill (2012-04-16), nateD (2012-04-16), The_Durben (2012-04-16)

  27. #48098
    I havent hopped on board with this theme yet on my 4s

    should i?

  28. #48099
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Let me get it all finished, and if I have permission, I will share it. I got the slider and overlay from one of Durben's widgets, so I'd need his permission. I guess I could post the rest of it without those parts. We'll see.
    Thanks eric, I'll be waiting till then..

  29. #48100
    Quote Originally Posted by 6thDAY View Post
    I havent hopped on board with this theme yet on my 4s

    should i?
    Ya think? lol
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (2012-04-16), nateD (2012-04-16), ShioN915 (2012-04-16)

Page 2405 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 14051905230523552395240324042405240624072415245525052905 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •