Page 2397 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 13971897229723472387239523962397239823992407244724972897 ... LastLast
Results 47,921 to 47,940 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #47921
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Curryking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    51.22N / 6.77E
    Posts
    505
    Thanks
    726
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 449 Posts

    I do not like sliders. Not at all. I would do a slighter one (zoo style) or do it more chrome-ish to fit into the whole chrome layout...

    this is one of my favorite sliders... very minimalistic, so it does not disturb the the rest of the setup...



    wondering how this would look like in chrome style
    Last edited by Curryking; 2012-04-14 at 03:37 AM.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curryking For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (2012-04-14), King_O_Hill (2012-04-14), metaserph (2012-04-14), Mokabaer (2012-04-14), The_Durben (2012-04-14)

  3. #47922
    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    Lovin it D!
    are you planning to share that gorgeous lookin LS?
    Thanks man and yes I am

    Quote Originally Posted by Curryking View Post
    I do not like sliders. Not at all. I would do a slighter one (zoo style) or do it more chrome-ish to fit into the whole chrome layout...

    this is one of my favorite sliders... very minimalistic, so it does not disturb the the rest of the setup...



    wondering how this would look like in chrome style
    I hear what your saying but I like this slider. Probably because of the length of time it took me to line it up with the well lock lol
    And chrome I'm not digging really. My clock frame will probably go black at some point
    I'll see about an alt slider if I get a chance. I'm not that great with chrome gradients. That one on the frame took me a while.
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2012-04-14 at 03:48 AM.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (2012-04-14), chevymusclecar (2012-04-14), Curryking (2012-04-14), kokopellix (2012-04-14)

  5. #47923
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Curryking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    51.22N / 6.77E
    Posts
    505
    Thanks
    726
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 449 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Thanks man and yes I am



    I hear what your saying but I like this slider. Probably because of the length of time it took me to line it up with the well lock lol
    And chrome I'm not digging really. My clock frame will probably go black at some point
    I'll see about an alt slider if I get a chance. I'm not that great with chrome gradients. That one on the frame took me a while.
    whatever you'll do I am pretty sure it will turn out great and I'll like it anyhow. I'm just throwing random ideas on you, that pop up my mind... ;-)

    btw. this is the slider I recently "made", basically it's just a 1px line with a dot, it can't get anymore slighter lol... but I like it, have to minimize the camera grabber tho


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curryking For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2012-04-14), The_Durben (2012-04-14)

  7. #47924
    Springtomize2 iOS5


    Quote Originally Posted by Curryking View Post
    whatever you'll do I am pretty sure it will turn out great and I'll like it anyhow. I'm just throwing random ideas on you, that pop up my mind... ;-)

    btw. this is the slider I recently "made", basically it's just a 1px line with a dot, it can't get anymore slighter lol... but I like it, have to minimize the camera grabber tho


  8. #47925
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Curryking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    51.22N / 6.77E
    Posts
    505
    Thanks
    726
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 449 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyPR View Post
    Springtomize2 iOS5
    ...not sure what you mean? Never used Springtomize. Does the app come with such an minimize-slider-option?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Curryking For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-04-14)

  10. #47926
    Quote Originally Posted by Curryking View Post
    I like the transparency of the clock and the "badge"
    @chevy have you ever done a GPS or native weather version of my favorite WB widget? WB_EliteProHD2012_Weather. Still rocking this one since the very first day ;-)
    You serious?? You should already have this...you use perpagehtml? Is in repo called...
    GPSEliteProHD2012Weather_curryking
    Thought you had long time ago pal...if you want me to send winterboard version let me know I'll do right away...
    It has you awesome pics and everything bud!




  11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Curryking (2012-04-14), It's Mi (2012-04-16), King_O_Hill (2012-04-14), metaserph (2012-04-14), scapegoat81 (2012-04-16), The_Durben (2012-04-14)

  12. #47927
    ^that looks creepy chevy. the blur on the lower right looks like a ghost haunting your phone O_o

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ShioN915 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-04-14), King_O_Hill (2012-04-14), scapegoat81 (2012-04-16)

  14. #47928

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-04-14)

  16. #47929
    is there a way to subscribe to durben and chevy posts. maybe rss?

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-04-14), King_O_Hill (2012-04-14), The_Durben (2012-04-14)

  18. #47930
    Heres a lockscreen release for this evening

    This lockscreen is Native Weather (need libweather installed and live weather icon to ensure updating)
    Works from your weather app for the chosen location by enabling local weather.
    Big thanks to Subywrex for the scripts initially and myself for some reconfiguring and styling.

    This lock is also GPS Weather as I asked Dacal to look over a Day/Night script issue I had and he decided to make it user configured for both Native and GPS along with his scripts for several language options. Dacal is definitely a good dude and I cant thank him enough for the help he provides and the work he does.

    Set up for Native/GPS/12-24hrClock?Languages in in the Config.js

    This lock uses weather icons in the bottom as seen in the pics and has an image for Day and Night in the background that changes based off sunrise/sunset.

    Heres a screen with the Native activated



    Heres a screen with the GPS active (note there are more options for text) (Thanks Chevy cause I stole your sunrise/sunset images )



    And heres a download: Durben NW.theme.rar


    Second release of the evening
    Heres Native Weather with Ian Nicolls Analog Clock
    Thanks again to Subywrex and myself and Dacal for the Native Weather
    Thanks Ian for a great Analog clock script
    There is an alt Clock face in the UniAWClock/Images/clockface folder that has only 3-6-9-12 showing
    Rename Clock.png or delete it and rename ClockAlt.png to just Clock.png to use that one.
    Big thanks Max for the weather pics!!

    Heres a screenshot



    I did take into account the thoughts on making the clock smaller, really I didnt want to do the work but also for everyone who wants a smaller clock theres others that would want it bigger so I left it as is.

    Heres a download: Durben NW Anolog Clock LS.rar
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2012-04-14 at 06:30 AM.

  19. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (2012-04-14), bod699 (2012-04-15), boris1978 (2012-04-14), chevymusclecar (2012-04-14), chg128 (2012-04-14), Curryking (2012-04-14), Darrenrooster (2012-04-14), Dexy88 (2012-04-15), EricB78 (2012-04-14), GAIAStevef (2012-04-14), It's Mi (2012-04-14), King_O_Hill (2012-04-14), kokopellix (2012-04-14), kruzzit (2012-04-14), Master_Willem (2012-04-14), Mikka (2012-04-14), mrsmickey (2012-04-14), nateD (2012-04-14), nicoand (2012-04-14), nnfdcane (2012-04-16), Nvr2nd2ne1 (2012-04-15), RKO1195 (2012-04-14), sgfrisbee (2012-08-14), ShioN915 (2012-04-14), simer_cool (2012-04-16), smr_95 (2012-04-14), snakeeater01 (2012-04-15), TaJr12 (2012-04-16), UNLOCKZ (2012-04-14), wirral59 (2012-04-14), yusuf530i (2012-04-14)

  20. #47931
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Curryking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    51.22N / 6.77E
    Posts
    505
    Thanks
    726
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 449 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    You serious?? You should already have this...you use perpagehtml? Is in repo called...
    GPSEliteProHD2012Weather_curryking
    Thought you had long time ago pal...if you want me to send winterboard version let me know I'll do right away...
    It has you awesome pics and everything bud!



    the 6th sense @chevy's idevice.... spooooky

    and yes Chevy, I am serious. I am always serious when it comes to your widgets lol. I guess since I haven't used this perpagehtml-thingy, I haven't seen this version before what is this perpagething? worth a look? nevertheless a winterboard version would be cool tho, bro!

    I do feel a little bit left behind without any of this new native weather or GPS mods on my iPhone

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curryking For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-04-14), King_O_Hill (2012-04-14), The_Durben (2012-04-14), wirral59 (2012-04-14)

  22. #47932
    Really nice work there durben!

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShioN915 For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2012-04-14), wirral59 (2012-04-14)

  24. #47933
    Quote Originally Posted by Curryking View Post
    the 6th sense @chevy's idevice.... spooooky

    and yes Chevy, I am serious. I am always serious when it comes to your widgets lol. I guess since I haven't used this perpagehtml-thingy, I haven't seen this version before what is this perpagething? worth a look? nevertheless a winterboard version would be cool tho, bro!

    I do feel a little bit left behind without any of this new native weather or GPS mods on my iPhone
    i fought PerPage for a long time, but now i love it! go ahead and give it a whirl! there is a free version you can try. i have the paid plus version, but im not reallt sure what the difference is, as i never tried the free version.

  25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-04-14), Curryking (2012-04-14), The_Durben (2012-04-14), wirral59 (2012-04-14)

  26. #47934
    Quote Originally Posted by Curryking View Post
    the 6th sense @chevy's idevice.... spooooky

    and yes Chevy, I am serious. I am always serious when it comes to your widgets lol. I guess since I haven't used this perpagehtml-thingy, I haven't seen this version before what is this perpagething? worth a look? nevertheless a winterboard version would be cool tho, bro!

    I do feel a little bit left behind without any of this new native weather or GPS mods on my iPhone
    Check yo email!

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Curryking (2012-04-14), King_O_Hill (2012-04-14), wirral59 (2012-04-14)

  28. #47935
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    i fought PerPage for a long time, but now i love it! go ahead and give it a whirl! there is a free version you can try. i have the paid plus version, but im not reallt sure what the difference is, as i never tried the free version.
    Perpage+ allows for interactive widgets on SB

  29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (2012-04-14), chevymusclecar (2012-04-14), Curryking (2012-04-14), King_O_Hill (2012-04-14), wirral59 (2012-04-14)

  30. #47936
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    196
    Thanked 165 Times in 75 Posts

    Saw this pic today and thought it was pretty cool. Not sure if any of you can use it, but I thought I would share:


  31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bonay For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (2012-04-14), chevymusclecar (2012-04-14), EricB78 (2012-04-14), It's Mi (2012-04-14), King_O_Hill (2012-04-14), kokopellix (2012-04-14), Master_Willem (2012-04-14), Nvr2nd2ne1 (2012-04-15), The_Durben (2012-04-14), wirral59 (2012-04-14)

  32. #47937
    That is cool pic Bonay.

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    i fought PerPage for a long time, but now i love it! go ahead and give it a whirl! there is a free version you can try. i have the paid plus version, but im not reallt sure what the difference is, as i never tried the free version.
    I agree is nice to have widgets not on all pages...never try free version either...
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2012-04-14 at 07:27 AM.

  33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-04-14), The_Durben (2012-04-14), wirral59 (2012-04-14)

  34. #47938
    Waaay tooo quiet over here!?!?

  35. #47939
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Curryking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    51.22N / 6.77E
    Posts
    505
    Thanks
    726
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 449 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Waaay tooo quiet over here!?!?
    just the silence before the storm...

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to Curryking For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-04-14)

  37. #47940
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Heres a lockscreen release for this evening

    This lockscreen is Native Weather (need libweather installed and live weather icon to ensure updating)
    Works from your weather app for the chosen location by enabling local weather.
    Big thanks to Subywrex for the scripts initially and myself for some reconfiguring and styling.

    This lock is also GPS Weather as I asked Dacal to look over a Day/Night script issue I had and he decided to make it user configured for both Native and GPS along with his scripts for several language options. Dacal is definitely a good dude and I cant thank him enough for the help he provides and the work he does.

    Set up for Native/GPS/12-24hrClock?Languages in in the Config.js

    This lock uses weather icons in the bottom as seen in the pics and has an image for Day and Night in the background that changes based off sunrise/sunset.

    Heres a screen with the Native activated



    Heres a screen with the GPS active (note there are more options for text) (Thanks Chevy cause I stole your sunrise/sunset images )



    And heres a download: Durben NW.theme.rar


    Second release of the evening
    Heres Native Weather with Ian Nicolls Analog Clock
    Thanks again to Subywrex and myself and Dacal for the Native Weather
    Thanks Ian for a great Analog clock script
    There is an alt Clock face in the UniAWClock/Images/clockface folder that has only 3-6-9-12 showing
    Rename Clock.png or delete it and rename ClockAlt.png to just Clock.png to use that one.
    Big thanks Max for the weather pics!!

    Heres a screenshot



    I did take into account the thoughts on making the clock smaller, really I didnt want to do the work but also for everyone who wants a smaller clock theres others that would want it bigger so I left it as is.

    Heres a download: Durben NW Anolog Clock LS.rar
    Love the clock one dude. So glad your around so I don't have to make this ****. Why no gps version?

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2012-04-14), wirral59 (2012-04-14)

Page 2397 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 13971897229723472387239523962397239823992407244724972897 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •