Page 2239 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 12391739213921892229223722382239224022412249228923392739 ... LastLast
Results 44,761 to 44,780 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #44761
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I'm out for the night. If no one makes it for you I will tomorrow.
    Thanks bud, appreciated...

  2. #44762
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    here
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    345
    Thanked 31 Times in 26 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Brewko View Post
    Did you try installing a new font through bytafont? I would think that would fix the issues that your having. or how about uninstalling epHD and reinstalling it.

    Good Luck
    I tried. I am so freaking mad right now. I cannot stand the thought of having a non-jailbroken phone all because I uninstalled this EPHD font. I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling 20 times now. I am not the only one who has had this problem with the EPHD font. the only answer I see online is to restore to 5.1 and deal with it. I was hoping someone in here would have an answer. I even asked for ANYone to simply post their bytafont.plist so I could compare it to mine and nothing....crickets...I like this theme until this. So who else wants to uninstall EPHD fonts and see what happens? Could anyone please just post or email me their byta font .plist so I dont have to restore to an unjailbroken phone? Anyone feeling altruistic tonight? Please.
    Last edited by boslli; 2012-03-23 at 05:23 AM.

  3. #44763
    Quote Originally Posted by boslli View Post
    I tried. I am so freaking mad right now. I cannot stand the thought of having a non-jailbroken phone all because I uninstalled this EPHD font. I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling 20 times now. I am not the only one who has had this problem with the EPHD font. the only answer I see online is to restore to 5.1 and deal with it. I was hoping someone in here would have an answer. I even asked for ANYone to simply post their bytafont.plist so I could compare it to mine and nothing....crickets...I like this theme until this. So who else wants to uninstall EPHD fonts and see what happens? Could anyone please just post or email me their byta font .plist so I dont have to restore to an unjailbroken phone? Anyone feeling altruistic tonight? Please.
    Before you jump into the abyss, let's try a few things. Not sure I get all you did but I'll walk with you. You installed BytaFont and rebooted? Then selected a font and rebooted? Want to try that, just to clear some crap. Also, can you SSH into your iPhone and go to /private/var/mobile/Library/MyFonts?

    Also the BytaFont .plist I believe only has the active font in it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bytaplist.jpg  
    Last edited by metaserph; 2012-03-23 at 05:36 AM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    boslli (2012-03-23), Curryking (2012-03-23)

  5. #44764
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Garden Grove, California, United States
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 115 Times in 56 Posts

    can someone help me make a zeppelin logo for me, i want "DiH13N" for my logo thank you,

  6. #44765
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Golfinglenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 163 Times in 92 Posts

    Okay guys, I apologize ahead of time, but I just donated and downloaded this theme today. I have played with several themes since JB'ing my 4S and thought I was good at changing weather locations, but this one has me stumped. I have the WB_EliteProHD2012_Wea checked in my themes and can't find where to change the weather code to get Cupertino changed as my weather location. I have checked all the sections with ifile in this theme and changed several var locations to my location USOR0345, and tried the yahoo codes but no luck changing from Cupertino in this widget.

    Thanks,

    Glenn

  7. #44766
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai Nguyen View Post
    can someone help me make a zeppelin logo for me, i want "DiH13N" for my logo thank you,
    Don't be disappointed if you don't get the logo real fast, the logo masters are mostly away for now but you will get it, I'm sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfinglenn View Post
    Okay guys, I apologize ahead of time, but I just donated and downloaded this theme today. I have played with several themes since JB'ing my 4S and thought I was good at changing weather locations, but this one has me stumped. I have the WB_EliteProHD2012_Wea checked in my themes and can't find where to change the weather code to get Cupertino changed as my weather location. I have checked all the sections with ifile in this theme and changed several var locations to my location USOR0345, and tried the yahoo codes but no luck changing from Cupertino in this widget.

    Thanks,

    Glenn
    Glenn can you post a screeenshot? I can't quite find which one you're using, I have over 1GB of files for this theme, help me find it to help you.
    Last edited by metaserph; 2012-03-23 at 05:52 AM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    nateD (2012-03-23), TaJr12 (2012-03-23)

  9. #44767
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    here
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    345
    Thanked 31 Times in 26 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Before you jump into the abyss, let's try a few things. Not sure I get all you did but I'll walk with you. You installed BytaFont and rebooted? Then selected a font and rebooted? Want to try that, just to clear some crap. Also, can you SSH into your iPhone and go to /private/var/mobile/Library/MyFonts?

    Also the BytaFont .plist I believe only has the active font in it.
    I can go SSH into my phone and have been to /private/var/mobile/Library/MyFonts. My .plist borked compared to yours. Thank you SO much for at least posting that. Here is mine.



  10. #44768
    Let me switch to Avenir Light and look at the plist.

    It appears you have an incomplete font set for Avenir Light. Tried changing fonts in BytaFont and rebooting?
    Last edited by metaserph; 2012-03-23 at 06:05 AM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    boslli (2012-03-23)

  12. #44769
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfinglenn View Post
    Okay guys, I apologize ahead of time, but I just donated and downloaded this theme today. I have played with several themes since JB'ing my 4S and thought I was good at changing weather locations, but this one has me stumped. I have the WB_EliteProHD2012_Wea checked in my themes and can't find where to change the weather code to get Cupertino changed as my weather location. I have checked all the sections with ifile in this theme and changed several var locations to my location USOR0345, and tried the yahoo codes but no luck changing from Cupertino in this widget.



    Thanks,

    Glenn
    ok, go to chevymuslecar folder/setup/Config.js
    You need to edit/change the var locale to your yahoo city weather code with just number...what is your city, I could give your code if you want..
    Oh it's thurston, oregon ...
    Here you go var locale= 2506176
    Last edited by smr_95; 2012-03-23 at 06:16 AM.

  13. #44770
    This is what yours should be
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bytaplist1.jpg  
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    boslli (2012-03-23), TaJr12 (2012-03-23)

  15. #44771
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    No one will post that folder. If you donate and get the theme, you'll get that folder. Sorry, but that's a major part of a paid theme. Just donate a minimum of $3 to [email protected] and you'll get everything. It's really worth it.
    Hello to you I understand very well your punch of view but I would just like that folder why I would give $ 3 just for this folder I could make the theme in with the icon and loadingscreen in this forum I would not complete theme just the folder for this application app store if u can ok if not i I will ask someone I know who has already given donation it

  16. #44772
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    here
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    345
    Thanked 31 Times in 26 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    This is what yours should be
    I wonder if I can simply modify mine to look like that and it would work? Again, I am the 4th person I have found online who had this problem with this particular EPHD font...

    I appreciate you trying to help me meta, I really do.

  17. #44773
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    210
    Thanks
    1,300
    Thanked 287 Times in 109 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by boslli View Post
    I wonder if I can simply modify mine to look like that and it would work? Again, I am the 4th person I have found online who had this problem with this particular EPHD font...

    I appreciate you trying to help me meta, I really do.
    No, i don't think it would work. Cause your bytafont library is missing the Avenir Light fonts. Check ~/var/mobile/Library/MyFonts is Avenir Light.font there.
    Also check if you still have the original ios 5.font.

    Or

    You could just enter the Advanced section in BytaFont n change the top 2 (Dialer/Calculator n Keyboard) to any fonts that available in your idevice. But first remove the phonepadtwo and phonekeycap ttfs file in the font's cache.

    Your problem is caused by Avenir Light which was the last active font for that 2 ttfs, it was still active when you remove EPHD iOS5 font where the Avenir Light was located or included in the package
    Last edited by Bellcross; 2012-03-23 at 06:37 AM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellcross For This Useful Post:

    boslli (2012-03-23)

  19. #44774
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneShqip View Post
    Hello to you I understand very well your punch of view but I would just like that folder why I would give $ 3 just for this folder I could make the theme in with the icon and loadingscreen in this forum I would not complete theme just the folder for this application app store if u can ok if not i I will ask someone I know who has already given donation it
    Bro you seem new around here so just so you know: nobody will share a part of a paid theme, not this thread at least because there is no permission to do so and we all try to conduct ourselves with some honor system. If you cannot respect that, cannot donate $3 to get the full theme and would rather pirate from others who have purchased, rest assured it will be noted and next time you need some help you will not get it. Get it? Sounds like you are working with pirated content already. If not, my mistake. But do the right thing, buy the theme (it's a cup of Starbucks for christsakes). Not meaning to be rude ok? But please respect the thread and those who put in a whole lot more than a measly $3 will buy you in the real world.

    Quote Originally Posted by boslli View Post
    I wonder if I can simply modify mine to look like that and it would work? Again, I am the 4th person I have found online who had this problem with this particular EPHD font...

    I appreciate you trying to help me meta, I really do.
    Try what Bellcross suggested. Worst case , remove BytaFont through Cydia/Manage/Packages. Delete your MyFonts folder, reboot so it goes into the default fonts. Re-install BytaFont, re-install the fonts you want and next time you don't want to use a font don't delete the way you did. Try those and let's see where you're at afterwards.
    Last edited by metaserph; 2012-03-23 at 06:28 AM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (2012-03-23), biers (2012-03-23), Curryking (2012-03-23), joey777 (2012-03-23), kruzzit (2012-03-23), misterjrw (2012-03-23), nateD (2012-03-23), nnfdcane (2012-03-23), Schnedi (2012-03-23), wirral59 (2012-03-23)

  21. #44775
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    here
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    345
    Thanked 31 Times in 26 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellcross View Post
    No, i don't think it would work. Cause your bytafont library is missing the Avenir Light fonts. Check ~/var/mobile/Library/MyFonts is Avenir Light.font there.
    Also check if you still have the original ios 5.font.

    Or

    You could just enter the Advanced section in BytaFont n change the top 2 (Dialer/Calculator n Keyboard) to any fonts that available in your idevice. But first remove the phonepadtwo and phonekeycap ttfs file in the font's cache
    I don't kmow how to get to the advanced section or I would try. I downloaded the avenir font again and same problem. Where are my original ios5 font located? I don't see them anywhere.... Thank you and meta so much for trying to help. Please check back tomorrow because I have a case early in the morning and will try once but I need sleep

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to boslli For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2012-03-23)

  23. #44776
    Quote Originally Posted by boslli View Post
    I don't kmow how to get to the advanced section or I would try. I downloaded the avenir font again and same problem. Where are my original ios5 font located? I don't see them anywhere.... Thank you and meta so much for trying to help. Please check back tomorrow because I have a case early in the morning and will try once but I need sleep
    I suggest then to remove BytaFont through Cydia, delete your MyFonts folder and start over clean. Have a good night buddy. See you tomorrow.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2012-03-23)

  25. #44777
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    210
    Thanks
    1,300
    Thanked 287 Times in 109 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by boslli View Post
    I don't kmow how to get to the advanced section or I would try. I downloaded the avenir font again and same problem. Where are my original ios5 font located? I don't see them anywhere.... Thank you and meta so much for trying to help. Please check back tomorrow because I have a case early in the morning and will try once but I need sleep
    Just post your homescreen when you can, i just need to look at the icon label's font. And then, i'll send/ pm you the steps to restore your fonts.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellcross For This Useful Post:

    boslli (2012-03-23), Curryking (2012-03-23)

  27. #44778
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai Nguyen View Post
    can someone help me make a zeppelin logo for me, i want "DiH13N" for my logo thank you,

    -di_dark.png-di_light.png

    Cheers


  28. The Following User Says Thank You to iskariotA For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2012-03-23)

  29. #44779
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Golfinglenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 163 Times in 92 Posts

    Okay guys, I figured out that the location change I needed to make was at the bottom of my theme list in Winterboard, not with the other parts of Elite, so I got that changed and works great. Now, how do I move that weather widget up to the top of the screen? I might just use my animated widget from Basalt theme as shown in the pics. Thanks for all your help, you guys rock!!!!!

    -sb-photo.jpg
    -sb-basalt.jpg

    And Lockscreen with gf lol:

    -ls-elite.jpg

  30. #44780
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfinglenn View Post
    Okay guys, I figured out that the location change I needed to make was at the bottom of my theme list in Winterboard, not with the other parts of Elite, so I got that changed and works great. Now, how do I move that weather widget up to the top of the screen? I might just use my animated widget from Basalt theme as shown in the pics. Thanks for all your help, you guys rock!!!!!

    -sb-photo.jpg
    -sb-basalt.jpg

    And Lockscreen with gf lol:

    -ls-elite.jpg
    Chevy has done several top sb widgets and so has Durben. Check this one out, from the repo: GPSEPHDREMIXv2_Van. Otherwise you will have to manually modify the layout in CSS.
    Last edited by metaserph; 2012-03-23 at 07:08 AM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Page 2239 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 12391739213921892229223722382239224022412249228923392739 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •