Page 2222 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 12221722212221722212222022212222222322242232227223222722 ... LastLast
Results 44,421 to 44,440 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #44421
    OK.....I need some help please.....if someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. I'm running EHPSiOS5_Simple_Clock....I'm trying to edit a couple of things.....I understand what I'm looking to do takes time and effort so I'm willing to pay anyone that can do it.......first thing is I'd like to put a "space" in between March and 20 instead of a comma.....can someone tell me what I need to do that.....and the last thing and most difficult is I'd like to be able to put the abbreviated endings on the date...like 20th 21st 22nd.....etc etc. Any help is appreciated and compensated. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

    -phot1.png

  2. #44422
    Livin the iPhone Life T76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    1,864
    Thanked 796 Times in 494 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    LT weather
    Author: MoNE
    Credits to Max Patrese for basic script



    The clock font looks familiar....is that Durben's clock font?
    thats nice,will share,thanks

  3. #44423
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    OK.....I need some help please.....if someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. I'm running EHPSiOS5_Simple_Clock....I'm trying to edit a couple of things.....I understand what I'm looking to do takes time and effort so I'm willing to pay anyone that can do it.......first thing is I'd like to put a "space" in between March and 20 instead of a comma.....can someone tell me what I need to do that.....and the last thing and most difficult is I'd like to be able to put the abbreviated endings on the date...like 20th 21st 22nd.....etc etc. Any help is appreciated and compensated. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

    -phot1.png
    @nc

    look at the line i had you change to rearrange the date. you will see a comma in it. replace it with a space.

  4. #44424
    Quote Originally Posted by jrnationfan88 View Post
    right click - save...easy
    I figured I just wanted to download them directly from my iPhone.

  5. #44425
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mikepirih's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    157
    Thanked 142 Times in 72 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by atorres062 View Post
    I figured I just wanted to download them directly from my iPhone.
    Touch and hold pic and hit save image

  6. #44426
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    @nc

    look at the line i had you change to rearrange the date. you will see a comma in it. replace it with a space.
    I actually tried that before I posted and it doesn't work.....or at least I couldn't get it to work.

  7. #44427
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Curryking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    51.22N / 6.77E
    Posts
    505
    Thanks
    726
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 449 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by misterjrw View Post
    Its actually one of yours i think, curry just modded it to show weather icons (1-47) instead of the slideshow.

    Don't suppose you know how to get the images to fit into the frame? I've managed to get the top and bottom sorted by changing the height in the GPSWeather.html file. I just can't get them to stretch left to right. I can move the image to the left but all that does is give me a bigger gap to the right!!

    I've even resized the images to the correct new frame size, but the old ones still keep appearing.

    Cheers
    actually, the name is a little bit misleading, since chevy did all the hard coding work, so he deserves all the credits. he just asked me to find a couple of weather pics and I was glad and happy to help and contribute to one of his awesome projects!

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Is it the one from the repo? If so my guy curry did do an awesome job with the pics! He's a real cool guy...and deserves all the credit Let me take a quick look to see if I can make your dream come true...
    I am your guy at any time bro! just let me know, if you need a hand!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curryking For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-03-21), metaserph (2012-03-21)

  9. #44428
    Way way off topic but I need to share with the fam! Hit a rare 1/10 Steve Smith auto Super Bowl ticket today!!

    Sorry for crapping
    Last edited by Brewko; 2012-03-21 at 05:50 AM.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brewko For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2012-03-21), nnfdcane (2012-03-21), scapegoat81 (2012-03-21)

  11. #44429
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    App Store icons don't need frames
    They get framed in bundles by the icon mask.
    If you use the framed on in a bundle it will double mask.
    I noticed when I tried to use some of the icons found in this thread (i.e. Youtube, Winterboard, MyLocation), the icons are smaller than the others even though they are framed and 120x120. Is this the reason why?

  12. #44430
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    thats nice,will share,thanks
    here ya go mate
    Your iPhone do iTheming.de - unique (English)

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    Bellcross (2012-03-21), Pocyahtstu (2012-03-21), T76 (2012-03-21)

  14. #44431
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    210
    Thanks
    1,300
    Thanked 287 Times in 109 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    Thanks mate

  15. #44432
    Here is my current setup! Big shouts to Schnedi and Zoo!


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Groovejunkie For This Useful Post:

    UNLOCKZ (2012-03-21)

  17. #44433
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellcross View Post
    Thanks mate
    Back to civilization I guess..good to see you dude..

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    Pocyahtstu (2012-03-21)

  19. #44434
    Quote Originally Posted by Groovejunkie View Post
    Here is my current setup! Big shouts to Schnedi and Zoo!

    Thats really nice. Please share?

  20. #44435
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    I actually tried that before I posted and it doesn't work.....or at least I couldn't get it to work.
    This:

    document.getElementById("calendar").firstChild.nod eValue = this_weekday_name_array[this_weekday] + ", " + this_month_name_array[this_month] + " " + this_date

    To This:

    document.getElementById("calendar").firstChild.nod eValue = this_weekday_name_array[this_weekday] + " " + this_month_name_array[this_month] + " " + this_date

  21. #44436
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Have all a good sleep MMI Brother and Sisters

    Does anyone got this red ribbon overlay? Pls share if you have! or any other colors as well! thanks~~

  22. #44437
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    210
    Thanks
    1,300
    Thanked 287 Times in 109 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    Back to civilization I guess..good to see you dude..
    Not yet... I still have to stay here in Jayapura for another 2 weeks.
    The Boss extended my stay here...
    I can only browse through all of this theme goodies, since i don't have any stable internet connection. My mobile can only get GPRS out here..


  23. #44438

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to WaGGuM For This Useful Post:

    nateD (2012-03-21)

  25. #44439
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellcross View Post
    Not yet... I still have to stay here in Jayapura for another 2 weeks.
    The Boss extended my stay here...
    I can only browse through all of this theme goodies, since i don't have any stable internet connection. My mobile can only get GPRS out here..

    If it's worth of salary why not? good for you once in a while do some meditation/yoga or somethin' like that..clear up your mind, know what I mean...or better yet just take as many pictures as you can up there for your gps yahooweathericons, I heard that jayapura has beautiful lanscape/sceenery down there..

  26. #44440

Page 2222 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 12221722212221722212222022212222222322242232227223222722 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •