Page 2212 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 12121712211221622202221022112212221322142222226223122712 ... LastLast
Results 44,221 to 44,240 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Not that dude. You said finally, like none have been done, I was merely pointing out that there are actually quite a few.
    I wasn't trying to knock on your work I can't begin to do the things you do in reference to what gunny said that I said finally was about the 1st shift he ported that one but the graphics on it didn't look good so when I saw what schendi posted I said finally cause I have been looking for a widget like that. My post was not meant to down the work you have done. You are not the only person to have made one so it wasn't meant to down your work.
    Last edited by IRSC; 2012-03-20 at 12:01 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,558 Posts

@ Durben or any one who would like to help me. Ty
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Can't share the wallpaper. You'll get it in the next update though
    The font is Zegoe Light from the repo
    Add text-transform: uppercase; to a line in your undocked icon Info.plist
    Sir Durben, I don't know how so can you help me and tell where to add this line you mentioned here? I see it says to undocked icon info plist, but where is that? And how do I write in that line?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pocyahtstu For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2012-03-20)

Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    Well I've decided to give it a try and works just fine well at least I like this one better
    can u plz share the keyboard !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pocyahtstu Santana View Post
    @ Durben or any one who would like to help me. Ty
    Sir Durben, I don't know how so can you help me and tell where to add this line you mentioned here? I see it says to undocked icon info plist, but where is that? And how do I write in that line?

no durben but i hope i can help :P

in EPHDiOS5.theme you can find a file Info.plist open it (iFile, winscp etc...) and you'll see anything like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0"><dict>

<key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px 1px black;</string>

<key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>

<key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>

<key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>

<key>BadgeStyle</key>

</dict></plist>

the blue is what Durben said you have to add

<key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>color: white; text-transform: uppercase;</string>

save and respring using winterboard.

---------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    Well I've decided to give it a try and works just fine well at least I like this one betterhttp://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7742/imagerui.jpg
    http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1333/imagewh.jpg

will you share it? it's really nice!!

---------------------------------------

BTW has anyone have different popup keys for the color keyboard? TIA
    Last edited by Schnedi; 2012-03-20 at 12:19 AM.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (2012-03-20), Brewko (2012-03-20), chevymusclecar (2012-03-20), metaserph (2012-03-20), nateD (2012-03-20), Pocyahtstu (2012-03-20), The_Durben (2012-03-20), wirral59 (2012-03-20), Zooropalg (2012-03-20)

Hello gang
    can someone make me these setting icons ?
    -Barrel
    -iPicMyContacts
    -ResetSafari
    -Navigate from Maps
    -Zeppelin
    -Lockinfo

TIA

My iPhone is a Part of Me nwmtnbiker's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey all loving the theme and the countless amounts of priceless mods!!! I'm outside quite a bit and noticed today that I had a really hard time reading the QR from bitesms. Actually had to open each message and reply from within bitesms. I've searched here and found it has come up a few times before but never found a way to change the black text to grey. Anybody know?

Green Apple
    Thanks

can someone direct me to new frame icon psd, not old. Is this the one included with beta?

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    as Durben said there are a lot nice small weather widgets in this thread so be greatful please!!.... anyway here you go

this is a GPS weather widget. credits to crazyvivek, durben and rasputin. original slideshow code by malsup.

you change some options in file Config.js
    is there anyway to make it that it doesnt use the gps to determine the location it really kills my battery plz help

Thanks
    Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,558 Posts

Ty sir, I did it, great instructions btw
    no durben but i hope i can help :P

in EPHDiOS5.theme you can find a file Info.plist open it (iFile, winscp etc...) and you'll see anything like this

the blue is what Durben said you have to add

save and respring using winterboard.

---------------------------------

will you share it? it's really nice!!

---------------------------------------

BTW has anyone have different popup keys for the color keyboard? TIA

I do not know if this is "Elite" or not but I like it

Good night everyone

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (2012-03-20), chevymusclecar (2012-03-20), Curryking (2012-03-20), Iphone ie (2012-03-20), kokopellix (2012-03-20), metaserph (2012-03-20), nnfdcane (2012-03-20), The_Durben (2012-03-20), UNLOCKZ (2012-03-20)

iPhone? More like MyPhone a Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post

Good night everyone
    Wow, Please share
    Turtle's FTW!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to a Turtle For This Useful Post:

Zooropalg (2012-03-20)

Quote Originally Posted by nwmtnbiker View Post
    Hey all loving the theme and the countless amounts of priceless mods!!! I'm outside quite a bit and noticed today that I had a really hard time reading the QR from bitesms. Actually had to open each message and reply from within bitesms. I've searched here and found it has come up a few times before but never found a way to change the black text to grey. Anybody know?

Go back and read the email Rob sent you for the beta, all the info on changing the BiteSMS text is in the email. Rob might need to add the Instructions to the top of the email, alot of people just notice the Repo and forget to read the rest of the message.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Brewko For This Useful Post:

nwmtnbiker (2012-03-20)

Quote Originally Posted by blast123 View Post
    is there anyway to make it that it doesnt use the gps to determine the location it really kills my battery plz help
    That's not the gps, it's the Slideshow.

Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post

Good night everyone
    Everything you do is Elite Zoo

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (2012-03-20), chevymusclecar (2012-03-20), kokopellix (2012-03-20), metaserph (2012-03-20), UNLOCKZ (2012-03-20)

as Durben said there are a lot nice small weather widgets in this thread so be greatful please!!.... anyway here you go

this is a GPS weather widget. credits to crazyvivek, durben and rasputin. original slideshow code by malsup.

Hey schendi how can the wallpaper background be changed

Hi Schnedi awesome job! Whats ur lockscreen? Also how did you get your status bar shiny? Looks great!
    Last edited by Groovejunkie; 2012-03-20 at 01:35 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Groovejunkie For This Useful Post:

boris1978 (2012-03-26)

Quote Originally Posted by IRSC View Post
    Hey schendi how can the wallpaper background be changed

Through the layer PSD file.

Guys, I apologize for going OT here but my daughter was playing around on my phone, I looked over at it and she was deleting my stash file. I grabbed it real quick and hit the home button to back out but my phone just froze.
    I rebooted and now I'm stuck with the apple logo, won't turn on. When I plug into my computer it doesn't show up on iTunes. What the hell do I need to do?

My iPhone is a Part of Me nwmtnbiker's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't have the email anymore just looked everywhere… All I did was save the repo in Notes…
    [
    QUOTE=Brewko;6455709]Go back and read the email Rob sent you for the beta, all the info on changing the BiteSMS text is in the email. Rob might need to add the Instructions to the top of the email, alot of people just notice the Repo and forget to read the rest of the message.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by nwmtnbiker View Post
    I don't have the email anymore just looked everywhere… All I did was save the repo in Notes…
    [
    QUOTE=Brewko;6455709]Go back and read the email Rob sent you for the beta, all the info on changing the BiteSMS text is in the email. Rob might need to add the Instructions to the top of the email, alot of people just notice the Repo and forget to read the rest of the message.
    [/QUOTE]
    For biteSMS users that want the full QuickCompose, and QuickReply themed-

add http://cydia.bitesms.com/ to your Cydia sources and get the latest version of bitesms then

-biteSMS QR/QC skin added (you have to transfer the QR-theme.plist file from /Library/Themes/EPHDiOS5.theme/Bundles/com.bitesms/
    TO /Applications/biteSMS.app/) Then you will have to delete the cache files form /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/bsbg-*.png files

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to V1cmlb For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-03-20), metaserph (2012-03-20), nwmtnbiker (2012-03-20)

Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    Guys, I apologize for going OT here but my daughter was playing around on my phone, I looked over at it and she was deleting my stash file. I grabbed it real quick and hit the home button to back out but my phone just froze.
    I rebooted and now I'm stuck with the apple logo, won't turn on. When I plug into my computer it doesn't show up on iTunes. What the hell do I need to do?

Try holding the Home button and the Sleep button untill the phone shuts off. Then reboot

Page 2212 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 12121712211221622202221022112212221322142222226223122712 ... LastLast