Page 221 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1211712112192202212222232312713217211221 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,420 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Tomtom Europe

TeamViewer
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2010-10-14 at 02:51 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

Downloadeous Maximus (2010-10-14), roman3001 (2010-10-14), trebor130657 (2010-10-14), wim66 (2010-10-14)

Does anybody have the red and black striped wallpaper without the frame for lockclock. I have that one but searched and cannot find it. Tia. Here's the one I have
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

where can I find information on how to change icons on my iphone. Bars theme is really great and some of you guys are coming up with some great choices of icons which I would like to replace from the original setup.
    Also, I would like to have the weather and calendar icons transparent so I can put them with the weather widget on homescreen....this way, when i click on date, it can open my calendar..for example...
    Many thanks for your help

Thanks
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

Hey Dark did you make a LS for iheartradio? I must've missed it if you did.

For what I failed to do Load Screen? Give me a name, to me anything is possible

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

Max_Pa1n (2010-10-14)

QuickOfficeMOS

Icon Name: [email protected]
    Folder ID in Bundles: com.quickoffice.quickofficemos
    Attached Files Attached Files

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

Downloadeous Maximus (2010-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by THatton View Post
    Thanks to everyone who has gotten this thing this far!!!!

Does anyone have a dock more appropriate for the five icon layout?

I personally like the silver but that is only because we don't have gold icon frames to match the rest of the theme!!! ;-) Hint, hint, wink, wink!
    Can you post ur icons plz... Like the YouTube one, the top one the looks like cydia and the rest if u want lol
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

Quote Originally Posted by Imitsu View Post
    Thx received !
    But I already have it, I thought you ask more donation for the new update... Nevermind
    Take care of yourself and beat that illness !!!!!!
    No, once you make your initial contribution, all updates now and after the theme is released in Cydia (if that EVER happens) will be available to you for free

GOOD morning gang!! I have another little update I am brainstorming..... Stay tuned

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2010-10-14), Darkness777 (2010-10-14), iammarcweezy (2010-10-14), lloydiop (2010-10-14), sparksjr (2010-10-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,815 Times in 638 Posts

Damn answers don't come too easily these days...

I anyone knows how to delete the date that overlays calendar icon, I made it transparent but date won't go away(black)! Please help!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by tellytel View Post
    threw the b/w on it again. Thanks to rum for that idea. I love it!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Any one know what fonts they usin on this theme?
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    GOOD morning gang!! I have another little update I am brainstorming..... Stay tuned
    Good Morning my friend

Quote Originally Posted by bakasam View Post
    Hi guys

I'm having an issue where I cannot display the png files (icons etc) on my computer (Im on a Windows not a Mac if that matters)

The thumbnail shown is just a black square and if i try to open it there is no picture shown

Is there a way to fix this?
    Sure, download the latest version of ifunbox (found in google search) and transfer the theme files to your PC using it. It will automatically "un-crush" the images

17. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-10-14)

I was just wondering if K. Nitsua is still making a lockscreen for eliteproHD?

Quote Originally Posted by slickj6868 View Post
    Damn answers don't come too easily these days...

I anyone knows how to delete the date that overlays calendar icon, I made it transparent but date won't go away(black)! Please help!!
    This is specified in the info.plist file. The only other problem that you will have is the calendar icon label, which You can make the icon labels transparent in the info.plist (will make ALL icon labels transparent)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-10-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,815 Times in 638 Posts

This is specified in the info.plist file. The only other problem that you will have is the calendar icon label, which You can make the icon labels transparent in the info.plist (will make ALL icon labels transparent)
    Thank you bars! For my weather icon, I edited the plist for the actual stock app and got the icon label transparent for just the weather, hopefully that will work again! Thanks alot bars

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hi Boss, Hope you're feelin' better...

Quote Originally Posted by vietbabyyboi View Post
    I was just wondering if K. Nitsua is still making a lockscreen for eliteproHD?
    Well I sure do hope so... I paid some good cheese for the lockscreen for this theme... He has been really busy, and I have been sick. I need to provide him a few layerstyles and when he finds the time to finish it up for us, I will have for you all... I was trying to hold it for the Official release as an added bonus at that time, but I didn't think that the release would be pushed this far back either! I will try to get K the layer styles tonight, and maybe he can finish it up for us soon

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

iammarcweezy (2010-10-14), vietbabyyboi (2010-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by lloydiop View Post
    Hi Boss, Hope you're feelin' better...
    Thanks, I'm getting there... The weekend really killed me getting absolutely NO sleep working on the UI, an other graphics... I need to balance a bit better so I don't end up on the hospital again

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thanks, I'm getting there... The weekend really killed me getting absolutely NO sleep working on the UI, an other graphics... I need to balance a bit better so I don't end up on the hospital again
    Don't kill yourself... We still need you 'round here ... LOL
    Well I think you had to do an amazing work (so No sleep ) to get that amazing result!!!!
    The UI just left me speechless!!!!!! Great Work Boss...

Just a question... In quicksend/quickreply of the new bitesms... the buttons are black but not themed like the others are... For example you don't get the red color when you press them plus you don't have no border... Is it normal?

Quote Originally Posted by lloydiop View Post
    Don't kill yourself... We still need you 'round here ... LOL
    Well I think you had to do an amazing work (so No sleep ) to get that amazing result!!!!
    The UI just left me speechless!!!!!! Great Work Boss...

Just a question... In quicksend/quickreply of the new bitesms... the buttons are black but not themed like the others are... For example you don't get the red color when you press them plus you don't have no border... Is it normal?
    I don't use bite... Sarg talked me into doing what I did on it to date... Maybe I can download it and see if I can find them... Remind me once I get my next update ready... Probably a few days as I really need to keep a good balance... I do not have a spleen (lost it in emergency surgery as a youngster...) so when I drain myself, an do not take care of my health I get real sick real quick sometimes I find it so hard to know when to quit

Page 221 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1211712112192202212222232312713217211221 ... LastLast