Page 2191 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 11911691209121412181218921902191219221932201224122912691 ... LastLast
Results 43,801 to 43,820 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #43801
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts

    Hey Darkness are you around? Could you pleeeease work your magic on this icon!? As usual in old frame and 118 x 120 in dimension.

    Edit: Big game today! We could go 4 points clear this afternoon!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -calculator.png  
    Last edited by GingaB; 2012-03-18 at 01:26 PM.

  2. #43802
    Quote Originally Posted by GingaB View Post
    Hey Darkness are you around? Could you work your magic on this icon pleeeease! As usual in old frame and 118 x 120 in dimension.

    Edit: Big game today! We could go 4 points clear this afternoon!!
    yes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -calculator.png  

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    GingaB (2012-03-18), rumcajs (2012-03-18)

  4. #43803
    @Zooropalg tient un francais (@Zooropalg is french) hello

  5. #43804
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphone ie View Post
    Some Wallpapers
    Overlay below redone.
    Many thanks to Darkness777 for the psd.



    can you send us the PSD?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokabaer For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (2012-03-18)

  7. #43805
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Iphone ie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    902
    Thanks
    1,915
    Thanked 3,170 Times in 673 Posts

    I deleted it by mistake last night?
    Paddy's Day + Irish = pissed
    Decided to play around with it when I got home.
    Don't even know what I was doing but I woke up with some very weird images that drunk looked excellent.

    I would also like the ribbon overlay psd again but can't seem to find it and my brain is not functioning properly
    after a few too many JD's

  8. #43806
    Quote Originally Posted by Titi19 View Post
    @Zooropalg tient un francais (@Zooropalg is french) hello
    Salut

  9. #43807
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphone ie View Post
    I deleted it by mistake last night?
    Paddy's Day + Irish = pissed
    Decided to play around with it when I got home.
    Don't even know what I was doing but I woke up with some very weird images that drunk looked excellent.

    I would also like the ribbon overlay psd again but can't seem to find it and my brain is not functioning properly
    after a few too many JD's
    okay, that's stupid.
    PLEASE play with the overlay, maybe you'll make it a PSD, he noted ...

  10. #43808
    i found couple errors... i don't know if they were said but...


    this is my keyboard when i want to edit any contact information



    and this is in safari, the blue image instead of red

  11. #43809
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bracknell, UK
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    652
    Thanked 344 Times in 185 Posts

    Afternoon Gang,

    Does anyone have/can recommend where i can get some nice mini iconsets for the weather widgets - the ones like stardock, stardock 2, HTC etc etc?

    I'm playing around with the Yahoo Forecast widget and would like some 'real' looking weather mini icons, not the 'cartoon' style a la stardock.

    Cheers all, Happy Mother's Day to all the mums out there x

  12. #43810
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pa.
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    456
    Thanked 87 Times in 49 Posts

    [QUOTE=barsoverbeats;6452890]Things to do:

    --Widget updates in repo (including fix for slider in MP LS)
    --Clear up rest of Notification icons (Including Darkness size comment)
    --Keyboard work (Keys on EPHDiOS5 QUERTZ w:siri:emoji, AZERTY layout, and NON-SIRI layout)
    --Landscape Calc (not looking forward to this!) EricB78 just email me for the PSD (that would be a tremendous help!)
    --5.1 naming of the photos and pictures, and the camera slider on the LS

  13. #43811

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to kokopellix For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (2012-03-18)

  15. #43812
    Is it just me or does anyone notice there battery almost dead by the end of the day using this theme?


    Your mom has "spirit" but I used my "pwnage tool" on her all night long and "ultrasn0wed" all over her. haha

  16. #43813
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pa.
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    456
    Thanked 87 Times in 49 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Things to do:

    --Widget updates in repo (including fix for slider in MP LS)
    --Clear up rest of Notification icons (Including Darkness size comment)
    --Keyboard work (Keys on EPHDiOS5 QUERTZ w:siri:emoji, AZERTY layout, and NON-SIRI layout)
    --Landscape Calc (not looking forward to this!) EricB78 just email me for the PSD (that would be a tremendous help!)
    --5.1 naming of the photos and pictures, and the camera slider on the LS
    - Plus the lockscreen from the beginning of this beta.... ;-)

  17. #43814
    I need alittle help with this theme. I love it a lot but trying to figure out some things under the options to choose for it.

    Shadow 1, 2, 3 and the paging dots.. I'm not sure where these changes are and was wondering if someone can point me where those changes are. And also a I look under the changes in cydia.. I downloaded the Mai beta file.. Will it come with those changes or would I have to download those if I wanted them? Sorry so much but hope someone can help thanks in advanced!

    Mike


    Your mom has "spirit" but I used my "pwnage tool" on her all night long and "ultrasn0wed" all over her. haha

  18. #43815
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    i found couple errors... i don't know if they were said but...


    this is my keyboard when i want to edit any contact information



    and this is in safari, the blue image instead of red
    I think this is caused by the font you are using....

    Quote Originally Posted by spooneditr View Post
    I need alittle help with this theme. I love it a lot but trying to figure out some things under the options to choose for it.

    Shadow 1, 2, 3 and the paging dots.. I'm not sure where these changes are and was wondering if someone can point me where those changes are. And also a I look under the changes in cydia.. I downloaded the Mai beta file.. Will it come with those changes or would I have to download those if I wanted them? Sorry so much but hope someone can help thanks in advanced!

    Mike
    Shadows 1,2,3 are different icon shadow styles...need to be activated above the EPHD in Winterboard...so is page dots...what's Mai beta file ????
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2012-03-18 at 03:37 PM.

  19. #43816
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,667
    Thanks
    2,794
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    EPHD ChevyMuscleCar Animated Weather Widgets Version: 1.3
    NEW: GPSEliteProHD2012Weather_curryking In perpageHTML Images by CurryKing, SB Widget ChevyMusclCar
    NEW: GPSEPHDREMIXv2_Van Winterboard Springboard (Weather only) Images by Vanasian Widget by ChevyMuscleCar
    Do I need to download "GPS widget by the Durben" to get these? If not... Where are they? Lol!

  20. #43817
    AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 216 Times in 102 Posts

    Default Using app slider with new full screen gps...
    First of all, as a long time fan of Bars, I am ecstatic about the return of ELITE! My question is related to the use of app slider and the new fullscreen uniaw gps from Durben. With the movement of the slider, the apps cover up the weather descriptions. Does anyone know how to mod the slider or description location so that both the apps and the descriptions are visible?

    TIA!

  21. #43818
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pa.
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    456
    Thanked 87 Times in 49 Posts

    Totally off topic guys, but with the knowledge in this thread I'm sure someone can point me in the right direction. I think I may have removed my website data, or cleared history & cookies or something a while ago.... Since then, when visiting this thread it NEVER remembers my login info, and it always brings up the mobile version. VERY ANNOYING. Does anyone have advice on how to fix this !? Thanks in advance. I'd appreciate it....

  22. #43819
    Quote Originally Posted by Andis Jackson View Post
    First of all, as a long time fan of Bars, I am ecstatic about the return of ELITE! My question is related to the use of app slider and the new fullscreen uniaw gps from Durben. With the movement of the slider, the apps cover up the weather descriptions. Does anyone know how to mod the slider or description location so that both the apps and the descriptions are visible?

    TIA!
    Assuming it's like everything else Durben does, the way to move around different parts of the widget will be in xxxxx.theme/Style/Style.css.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2012-03-18), The_Durben (2012-03-18)

  24. #43820
    Theme Modder nateD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    11,322
    Thanked 9,145 Times in 1,301 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Andis Jackson View Post
    First of all, as a long time fan of Bars, I am ecstatic about the return of ELITE! My question is related to the use of app slider and the new fullscreen uniaw gps from Durben. With the movement of the slider, the apps cover up the weather descriptions. Does anyone know how to mod the slider or description location so that both the apps and the descriptions are visible?

    TIA!
    If u go into the uniaw.css u can edit description etc.. First make a duplicate of the css then adjust the 'top' value to move the description etc up as much as u want. I think it's set at a top value of 376 so every number u subtract from that will raise it 1 pixel up the screen.. Works the same for left and right so just play around until u get it right. But make the duplicate first in case u stuff something up

Page 2191 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 11911691209121412181218921902191219221932201224122912691 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •