Page 2160 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 11601660206021102150215821592160216121622170221022602660 ... LastLast
Results 43,181 to 43,200 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by GibMcfragger View Post
    Hahaha It's as fast as the 4s with the custom ROM and kernel I am running. The display is monstrous and looks great (it's nice having true blacks). The only complaint I have (and I have always had it with android) is that the icons always look like they were designed by a 5 year old. Nothing is nearly as polished as iOS.

If you like to tweak (which I do), then ICS is fun to play with.
    Yeah my wife and I were thinking about getting the note, then we went and played with it and it is really really nice, except the touch screen is crap! Nothing even close to the iPhone, that alone is enough for us to stay apple

thanks. I'm still wondering how they added the pic instead of the weather. I assume they removed all the weather images and replaced it with one image??
    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    The lockscreen you asked about is in the repo, comes with the theme. Look for EPHDiOS5_Weather_TimedBG_LS.theme. And no, it's not GPS...yet. (damnit D, LOL!)

Any have this icon frameless??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331859951.195700.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by GibMcfragger View Post
    Hahaha It's as fast as the 4s with the custom ROM and kernel I am running. The display is monstrous and looks great (it's nice having true blacks). The only complaint I have (and I have always had it with android) is that the icons always look like they were designed by a 5 year old. Nothing is nearly as polished as iOS.

If you like to tweak (which I do), then ICS is fun to play with.
    Lol, just giving you crap bro. It's like folks here who buy Lamborghinis but can only drive 55mph. Wtf? Yes, it has a big screen.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

5. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

WaGGuM (2012-03-16)

Thanks
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fdxgnd79 View Post
    Been there done that. Here I am. Back on iPhone. Far too buggy for me. And display is good if ur a vampire. Everything is black. Good luck man. Def a fast device. I'll give it that.

Heres me today. Thank u to gps ribbon creator and the beautiful overlay creator.
    looks gorgeous dude! mind sharing the overlay & wallpaper as well? TIA

The lockscreen you asked about is in the repo, comes with the theme. Look for EPHDiOS5_Weather_TimedBG_LS.theme. And no, it's not GPS...yet. (damnit D, LOL!)
    Can you tell me what part of package do I edit to make the black box (see pic below) thinner.....I want the slider to overlap it some. Thanks!

-photo.png

I will update that eventually to be GPS instead of woeid.
    Head is stuck in the uniaw GPS at the moment. What I thought I was happy with this morning is now changed again. Nothing people would notice visually but now there is no "unknown" description thanks again to Dacal.
    Dude is a genius
    I have yet a 5th maybe now 6th update to the one I'm currently running.
    Gotta re send again to Rob but he's ignoring me today

Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Can you tell me what part of package do I edit to make the black box (see pic below) thinner.....I want the slider to overlap it some. Thanks!

-photo.png
    In the Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI
    WellLock.png and or WellLock@2x.png
    Only edit the actual image smaller and not the transparent background. Leave that it's current size.
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2012-03-16 at 03:24 AM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2012-03-16), ncphotographer (2012-03-16), wirral59 (2012-03-16)

My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    Any have this icon frameless??
    Looking for the loading screen for this if anyone can share

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    I will update that eventually to be GPS instead of woeid.
    Head is stuck in the uniaw GPS at the moment. What I thought I was happy with this morning is now changed again. Nothing people would notice visually but now there is no "unknown" description thanks again to Dacal.
    Dude is a genius
    I have yet a 5th maybe now 6th update to the one I'm currently running.
    Gotta re send again to Rob but he's ignoring me today

Only edit the actual image smaller and not the transparent background. Leave that it's current size.
    Don't sweat the small stuff bro and the request was a joke between us. Get's done when it gets done, we all have lives outside of here. Rob's probably dealing with that too, we were texting around 1+ in the morning. This GPS is so technical I know it will take several iterations to be complete, amazing what you guys have put together in such a short time. I follow the thread just to make my head spin. And I thought I left coding behind for good years ago. Thinking about trying to refresh but very little "me" time left. So I know how you must feel.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2012-03-16), The_Durben (2012-03-16), wirral59 (2012-03-16)

Only edit the actual image smaller and not the transparent background. Leave that it's current size.[/QUOTE]

Thank you sir....you are a genious!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewko View Post
    I will upload through media fire. That was odd.

here is the new link, Sorry about that.

Frames.psd
    Hey Brewko.....that's eactly what I want except.....can you do it with just the frame.....I don't want the glassy looking part.....in other words if it was a real frame I could put my hand thru it.....does that make since?
    Last edited by ncphotographer; 2012-03-16 at 04:00 AM.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ncphotographer For This Useful Post:

Brewko (2012-03-16), metaserph (2012-03-16), The_Durben (2012-03-16), wirral59 (2012-03-16)

dang Manny,........ you said "me" time... ha ha . what is that?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

catstide (2012-03-16), metaserph (2012-03-16), wirral59 (2012-03-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    dang Manny,........ you said "me" time... ha ha . what is that?
    Manny's out...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to catstide For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2012-03-16), metaserph (2012-03-16)

Alright so I'm experimenting with this type/style of Springjumps/FolderIcons.

Let me know if you like it or not:

-sjhome.png-sjcydia.png-sjapps.png-sjgames.png-sjsocial.png

20. The Following User Says Thank You to WaGGuM For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2012-03-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WaGGuM View Post
    Alright so I'm experimenting with this type/style of Springjumps/FolderIcons.

Let me know if you like it or not:

-sjhome.png-sjcydia.png-sjapps.png-sjgames.png-sjsocial.png
    They look good. I like the monochromatic look but I also like the dark look with subtle splashes of color. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Thank you sir....you are a genious!

Hey Brewko.....that's eactly what I want except.....can you do it with just the frame.....I don't want the glassy looking part.....in other words if it was a real frame I could put my hand thru it.....does that make since?
    Sounds good, I will get to it in about 15 min.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

May I know where does the newstand folder icon located, appinfo doesn't show.

Thanks.

Green Apple
    Thanks

is it possible to request the loading screen psd without the overlay? i just want it solid with the line/shadow

Thanks
    Thanked 9,145 Times in 1,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    Does some one have the zip of darkness777 frameless icons posted like a million pages back or have the page number please TIA
    Hemp has it on his sig link bro. Should be only a few posts before this one..

26. The Following User Says Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2012-03-16)

Quote Originally Posted by jrnationfan88 View Post
    Attachment 573251Attachment 573252

Any icon requests ? Baseball teams? Hockey ? Whatever? lol...I'm home from a shoot today and not much to do...

Attachment 573254Attachment 573255Attachment 573256Attachment 573257
    May I request for Street Fighter VI Volt, Jenga, monopoly and NBA.tv ?

Thanks.

Hey got a couple of request when someone gets a chance......1st- can someone tell me where siri is located in the system so I can change her background......2nd- can someone post the loading screen psd and icon psd without the glass look or overlay (whatever it's called). Thanks very much!!

Page 2160 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 11601660206021102150215821592160216121622170221022602660 ... LastLast