Page 2159 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 11591659205921092149215721582159216021612169220922592659 ... LastLast
Results 43,161 to 43,180 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Gentlemen. I haz some bad news.

I hope you are sitting down...

I am no longer able to run Elite on my phone...

because it turned into a Galaxy Nexus (for now, till i get bored again).

It's been fun, and I am sure i'll be back!

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    Manny your everywhere!
    I must be quadrupolar. I like all you guys' stuff. Good to see you here too bro.

Quote Originally Posted by GibMcfragger View Post

Oh you WILL be back. Galaxy Nexus, condolences.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-03-16), doomsday116 (2012-03-16), Iphone ie (2012-03-16)

Been there done that. Here I am. Back on iPhone. Far too buggy for me. And display is good if ur a vampire. Everything is black. Good luck man. Def a fast device. I'll give it that.

Heres me today. Thank u to gps ribbon creator and the beautiful overlay creator.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331856064.840285.jpg  
    Last edited by Fdxgnd79; 2012-03-16 at 01:59 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fdxgnd79 For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2012-03-16)

My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Groovejunkie View Post
    Here is my setup

bro can you share your carrier logo please...playing catch up so sorry its already been shared..thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brewko View Post
    I will upload through media fire. That was odd.

here is the new link, Sorry about that.

Frames.psd
    Thank you sir....I haven't had a chance to look at it closely but my first glance tells me it's perfect.....thanks so much!!!!

Can anyone make me a WaGGuM Carrier Logo for Zeppelin?

This is it man Thanks a lot.
    Idle was this what you were hoping for?

what lock screen is this and is it gps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrenrooster View Post

Thanks Manny looks great. Thanks to Durben aswell, love this lockscreen. Just added a ss instead of the weather images and uniaw5 at the top
    Last edited by idle0095; 2012-03-16 at 02:10 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to idle0095 For This Useful Post:

Brewko (2012-03-16)

I'm still new at this. This thread has a bunch of icons I would like to use. I've been poking around in the .themes/bundles and figured I can just replace the pictures for ones thats already in there such as facebook or the camera app. My question is how do I replace the icons that's not in the bundle area? For example I'm trying to replace Dolphin browser icon. However I can't seem to find where the default icon picture is stored at.

Quote Originally Posted by BubbleHead87 View Post
    I'm still new at this. This thread has a bunch of icons I would like to use. I've been poking around in the .themes/bundles and figured I can just replace the pictures for ones thats already in there such as facebook or the camera app. My question is how do I replace the icons that's not in the bundle area? For example I'm trying to replace Dolphin browser icon. However I can't seem to find where the default icon picture is stored at.
    Dude you need to download AppInfo from Cydia.

This will tell you the Bundle name that you'll need to add to your theme's Bundles folder - (typically com.something.somethingelse)

Once you have that you can put [email protected] and [email protected] (most of the time) for the pics you want in there and winter board will take care of the rest.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WaGGuM For This Useful Post:

BubbleHead87 (2012-03-16), kruzzit (2012-03-16), rumcajs (2012-03-16), wirral59 (2012-03-16)

Download AppInfo from Cydia. It tells you the bundle and icon names of all the apps on your phone. Just create a new bundle with the proper name and drop your icons (named EXACTLY) as they are in AppInfo into the bundles. Respring. Done.

You can also create an Icons folder in the theme folder. Drop your icons named however the name is for the app on your springboard into that. It should be two icons: appname.png and [email protected]. Make sure summerboard is enabled in winterboard. Then respring. BTW, that only works for icons, not loading screens.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

BubbleHead87 (2012-03-16), kruzzit (2012-03-16), rumcajs (2012-03-16), wirral59 (2012-03-16)

All left us language and layout fix, happy for now

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norcal415 For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (2012-03-16), Dexy88 (2012-03-16), GAIAStevef (2012-03-16), killah_m (2012-03-16), metaserph (2012-03-16), The_Durben (2012-03-16), WaGGuM (2012-03-16), wirral59 (2012-03-16)

Quote Originally Posted by norcal415 View Post
    All left us language and layout fix, happy for now
    Holy Cow I Love This!

Please share if you intend to : P

19. The Following User Says Thank You to WaGGuM For This Useful Post:

norcal415 (2012-03-16)

Download appinfo from cydia, it gives you the info you need to create bundle folders.

What they said

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Brewko For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2012-03-16)

Quote Originally Posted by idle0095 View Post
    This is it man Thanks a lot.

what lock screen is this and is it gps?
    The lockscreen you asked about is in the repo, comes with the theme. Look for EPHDiOS5_Weather_TimedBG_LS.theme. And no, it's not GPS...yet. (damnit D, LOL!)
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2012-03-16), wirral59 (2012-03-16)

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    I must be quadrupolar. I like all you guys' stuff. Good to see you here too bro.

Oh you WILL be back. Galaxy Nexus, condolences.
    Hahaha It's as fast as the 4s with the custom ROM and kernel I am running. The display is monstrous and looks great (it's nice having true blacks). The only complaint I have (and I have always had it with android) is that the icons always look like they were designed by a 5 year old. Nothing is nearly as polished as iOS.

If you like to tweak (which I do), then ICS is fun to play with.

I need alittle help with this theme. I love it a lot but trying to figure out web I check

Shadow 1, 2, 3 and the paging dots.. I'm not sure where these changes are and was wondering if someone can point me where those changes are. And also a I look under the changes in cydia.. I downloaded the Mai beta file.. Will it come with those changes or would I have to download those if I wanted them? Sorry so much but hope someone can help thanks in advanced!

Mike

Hahaha It's as fast as the 4s with the custom ROM and kernel I am running. The display is monstrous and looks great (it's nice having true blacks). The only complaint I have (and I have always had it with android) is that the icons always look like they were designed by a 5 year old. Nothing is nearly as polished as iOS.

If you like to tweak (which I do), then ICS is fun to play with.

I have contemplated for a long time now if switching to a android would even be worth it but I have finally decided to stick with Apple and wait patiently for the iPhone 5 which I here should have the bigger screen which I am truely excited about. EPHD on a 4.3' or bigger screen would be Sweeeet!

did you locate this carrier logo ??

I have contemplated for a long time now if switching to a android would even be worth it but I have finally decided to stick with Apple and wait patiently for the iPhone 5 which I here should have the bigger screen which I am truely excited about. EPHD on a 4.3' or bigger screen would be Sweeeet!
    I wouldn't hold your breath. If we get an upgraded screen it'll be 4" max, but honestly it'll most likely once again be 3.5" - Steve Jobs was heavily against anything bigger as a phone, and supposedly this next iPhone was his last major project, so.

Page 2159 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 11591659205921092149215721582159216021612169220922592659 ... LastLast