Page 2148 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 11481648204820982138214621472148214921502158219822482648 ... LastLast
Results 42,941 to 42,960 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #42941
    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    Couple things I need help with.
    Does anyone have 1rstshifts weather widget? I've tried searching but can't find it.

    I'm trying to change my sb badge. I replaced the stock ones with the bubble badges in main theme bundles and added <key>BadgeStyle</key>
    <string>color: cyan; text-shadow: 0px 0px 1px black; font-weight: 100;</string> ontop in the plist and they're not changing????
    Someone redid that widget for ios 5 way back now. It's not that great on iOS 5
    Cowboy posted a similar widget a ways back too. Looks better and runs better.
    A lot of stuff you've seen from the original Elite (prior to ios 5) is not working or hasn't been made to work.
    Honestly man there are a lot better widgets posted lately anyway

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-03-15), metaserph (2012-03-15), rumcajs (2012-03-15), Schnedi (2012-03-15), wirral59 (2012-03-15)

  3. #42942
    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    Damn! That didn't work either. I pasted that in my plist and now my plist is blank....
    was your plist set up like waggum showed above?

  4. #42943
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Someone redid that widget for ios 5 way back now. It's not that great on iOS 5
    Cowboy posted a similar widget a ways back too. Looks better and runs better.
    A lot of stuff you've seen from the original Elite (prior to ios 5) is not working or hasn't been made to work.
    Honestly man there are a lot better widgets posted lately anyway

    Thanks for the info Durben. I just purchased this theme and I don't even know where to begin, LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    was your plist set up like waggum showed above?
    I think so..... I pasted it at the top of the plist just under </dict>
    Last edited by nnfdcane; 2012-03-15 at 05:07 AM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2012-03-15)

  6. #42944
    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    Couple things I need help with.
    Does anyone have 1rstshifts weather widget? I've tried searching but can't find it.

    I'm trying to change my sb badge. I replaced the stock ones with the bubble badges in main theme bundles and added <key>BadgeStyle</key>
    <string>color: cyan; text-shadow: 0px 0px 1px black; font-weight: 100;</string> ontop in the plist and they're not changing????
    Put this Info.plist in EPHD....just change badge from red to whatever color you want...

    http://db.tt/QSs3AyEo

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    Deyno1903 (2012-03-15), hemptation (2012-03-15), iRyanKGT (2012-08-09), metaserph (2012-03-15), The_Durben (2012-03-15)

  8. #42945
    Someone with the bubble badges kind enough to post their plist so I could copy and paste it I'd really appreciate it

  9. #42946
    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    Thanks for the info Durben. I just purchased this theme and I don't even know where to begin, LOL



    I think so..... I pasted it at the top of the plist just under </dict>

    you mean just Above </dict> and below <dict> right?

    What's above <dict>?

  10. #42947
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Put this Info.plist in EPHD....just change badge from red to whatever color you want...

    http://db.tt/QSs3AyEo
    That link is for a LS?

  11. #42948
    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    Thanks for the info Durben. I just purchased this theme and I don't even know where to begin, LOL



    I think so..... I pasted it at the top of the plist just under </dict>
    The newest update started to get good around page 1500.
    Lot of reading but for the most part worth it. Probably good to get going there and browse through while trying to keep up on this end.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-03-15), nnfdcane (2012-03-15)

  13. #42949
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    for now...
    Would you share the folder icons?

  14. #42950
    Here is mine

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>BadgeStyle</key>
    <string>color: #00ffff; text-shadow: 0px 1px 2px #666; font-weight:bold;</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  15. #42951
    Livin the iPhone Life catstide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Cullman, Alabama, United States
    Posts
    1,062
    Thanks
    646
    Thanked 601 Times in 336 Posts

    flashlight icon?

  16. #42952
    Quote Originally Posted by WaGGuM View Post
    you mean just Above </dict> and below <dict> right?

    What's above <dict>?
    Yeah I put it where you showed above. I've used these bubble badges in 3-4 different themes and never had an issue

  17. #42953
    Livin the iPhone Life catstide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Cullman, Alabama, United States
    Posts
    1,062
    Thanks
    646
    Thanked 601 Times in 336 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Would you share the folder icons?
    they're from another paid theme...can I post it here?

  18. #42954
    [QUOTE=ncphotographer;6449619]
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post

    No one can help me with this.....please?
    what kind of tweak is that?

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-03-15)

  20. #42955
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai Nguyen View Post
    Attachment 573088 me atm try to keep it clean and simple as possible, tired of all the ss widget ahhah
    What is the widget called? Any links to download it? Looks nice and simple. Thanks

  21. #42956
    [QUOTE=rumcajs;6449764]
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post

    what kind of tweak is that?
    Its the appslider tweak......when I activate it it causes my slider button to reverse and be off center.....or whatever you'd call it....in the pic below.

    -phot4o.png

  22. #42957
    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    That link is for a LS?
    no for Info.plist....

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-03-15)

  24. #42958
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    The newest update started to get good around page 1500.
    Lot of reading but for the most part worth it. Probably good to get going there and browse through while trying to keep up on this end.
    And by the time u get back here you will have another 1500 pages to go.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (2012-03-15), The_Durben (2012-03-15)

  26. #42959
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    flashlight icon?
    Here ya go.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -flashlight.png  

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    catstide (2012-03-15), rumcajs (2012-03-15)

  28. #42960
    -573088-elite-pro-hd-release-421657_2528466550523_1819238200_1660624_1638918185_n.jpg

    Anyone have the download link for this SB Widget?

Page 2148 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 11481648204820982138214621472148214921502158219822482648 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •