Page 2130 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 11301630203020802120212821292130213121322140218022302630 ... LastLast
Results 42,581 to 42,600 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #42581
    Yo bars man, how much work would it be to Elite-nize Beejive IM? It's useful like a mofo, I'd reckon it's theme worthy.

  2. #42582
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Maumelle, Arkansas, United States
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Would anyone be so kind to make me a carrier logo like I have seen throughout the screens? Same color as the Elite would be fine, just would like it to be my name Clint. Thanks

  3. #42583
    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Ok! Thanks to koko for the WhatsApp mod!!

    Someone asked about my LS in English! Here: http://db.tt/CGfl9wwy

    And my friend from Wiesbaden, hier der SB in Deutsch! . http://db.tt/IQcTswgY

    Hier noch der WhatsAppMod von koko!!! Danke dir fürs teilen!!

    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/64451450/EPH...p.WhatsApp.zip
    Super gut, sehr geile Aktion und Danke Dir vielmals!!

  4. #42584
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    OK well I'm obviously doing something wrong because I've coppied com.apple.springboard folder into the lockscreen I'm using and nothing happens.......or at least I think I did what you said. Anyway you could point it out like I'm a 2 year old. Sorry!!
    In the Lockscreen Bundle folder you should find com.apple.springboard
    In that folder you will find en.lproj folder
    In that folder are the Springboard strings
    The spaces between the " " after each String mean there will be no text showing up
    To get blank text for corresponding strings see the pic below


  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-03-14), metaserph (2012-03-14), nateD (2012-03-14)

  6. #42585
    Any one have themeit & (Tim) theme icon maker icons they can share or make please TIA

  7. #42586
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    In the Lockscreen Bundle folder you should find com.apple.springboard
    In that folder you will find en.lproj folder
    In that folder are the Springboard strings
    The spaces between the " " after each String mean there will be no text showing up
    To get blank text for corresponding strings see the pic below

    OK, this is what I did......I copied the en.lproj folder from the com.apple.springboard in the EPHDiOS5_Weather_TimedBG_LS.theme and put it in the EPHDiOS5 iNteractive SS LS.theme inside the Bundles/com.apple.springboard. It replaced the one that was already in there......but still nothing! DAMMIT.....this is so frustrating.....I know it's got to be something I'm doing or not doing!!!!

  8. #42587
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    OK, this is what I did......I copied the en.lproj folder from the com.apple.springboard in the EPHDiOS5_Weather_TimedBG_LS.theme and put it in the EPHDiOS5 iNteractive SS LS.theme inside the Bundles/com.apple.springboard. It replaced the one that was already in there......but still nothing! DAMMIT.....this is so frustrating.....I know it's got to be something I'm doing or not doing!!!!
    Basic question, trying to help and I haven't read all the posts regarding this but, you rebooted after doing this right?
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    ncphotographer (2012-03-14), The_Durben (2012-03-14)

  10. #42588
    iPhone? More like MyPhone sunny102's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Etten-Leur, Netherlands
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 51 Times in 29 Posts

    Default Silver Stars Theme
    @EPZ

    Here the are
    Attached Files Attached Files

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunny102 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-03-14), epz (2012-03-14), King_O_Hill (2012-03-14)

  12. #42589
    Quote Originally Posted by iskarioT View Post
    Wt hell is going on oO This layout is working for everyone but not me ;( every time i apply it i'm loosing settings icon and few others ...
    wherecan i get this widget ??? in english???

    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    like this?


    thanks to everyone who involves in creating such marvelous widget & wallpaper as well..
    where can i find this???
    Last edited by blast123; 2012-03-14 at 03:16 AM.

  13. #42590
    Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    Any one have themeit & (Tim) theme icon maker icons they can share or make please TIA
    for TIM check out post #33581

  14. #42591
    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Basic question, trying to help and I haven't read all the posts regarding this but, you rebooted after doing this right?
    I resprung.....should I have rebooted?

    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    I resprung.....should I have rebooted?
    I resprung, rebooted and still same thing!!!!!!
    Last edited by ncphotographer; 2012-03-14 at 03:28 AM.

  15. #42592
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    I resprung.....should I have rebooted?

    I resprung, rebooted and still same thing!!!!!!
    Relax, there always a solution. You must have two com.apple.springboard bundles, one on top of the other and one of them still has the strings enabled. Whatever widget you are using and active must be edited to remove the string. So check them one by one, rather than copy one into everything. You will find which one is not edited. Suggestion to help troubleshoot this...
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    nateD (2012-03-14), rumcajs (2012-03-14)

  17. #42593
    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Relax, there always a solution. You must have two com.apple.springboard bundles, one on top of the other and one of them still has the strings enabled. Whatever widget you are using and active must be edited to remove the string. So check them one by one, rather than copy one into everything. You will find which one is not edited. Suggestion to help troubleshoot this...

    On top of that, I would suggest placing the LS on top of everything in Winterboard.

  18. #42594
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Curryking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    51.22°N / 6.77°E
    Posts
    505
    Thanks
    726
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 449 Posts

    ipod shuffle is fine, but nano is even more elite like ;-)

    iPod v4



    Last edited by Curryking; 2012-03-14 at 10:54 AM.

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curryking For This Useful Post:

    am1ne1968 (2012-03-14), BennyPR (2012-03-14), rumcajs (2012-03-14), snakeeater01 (2012-03-14)

  20. #42595
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Garden Grove, California, United States
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 115 Times in 56 Posts

    hmm for some reasons guys i cant find the fond of ephd ios 5 in bytafont
    '

  21. #42596
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai Nguyen View Post
    hmm for some reasons guys i cant find the fond of ephd ios 5 in bytafont
    '
    It's in the repo

  22. #42597
    Quote Originally Posted by teresaync View Post
    Could SOMEONE please make one that says Teresa I would greatly appreciate it
    here you go....




  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2012-03-14), teresaync (2012-03-15)

  24. #42598
    ...
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2012-03-14 at 04:19 AM.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    iskariotA (2012-03-14)

  26. #42599
    Quote Originally Posted by Toproaster View Post
    Yes mate, the square one.

    But no hurry. Whenever you have the time Rum. I really appreciate the reply and your efforts.

    Many thanks.
    here you go....EPHD Shadow 1,2 and 3 Shrink fix....

    -wallpapericonshadow-2x-iphone.png -wallpapericonshadow-2x-iphone-0.png -wallpapericonshadow-2x-iphone.png
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2012-03-14 at 04:43 AM.

  27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (2012-03-14), Dexy88 (2012-03-15), metaserph (2012-03-14), nateD (2012-03-14), The_Durben (2012-03-14), Toproaster (2012-03-14)

  28. #42600
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewko View Post
    On top of that, I would suggest placing the LS on top of everything in Winterboard.
    OK this is my winterboard....are you saying I need to look into each theme for com.apple.springboard and in the en.lproj folder to see which one has the strings enabled?-photo12.png

Page 2130 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 11301630203020802120212821292130213121322140218022302630 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •