Page 2107 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 11071607200720572097210521062107210821092117215722072607 ... LastLast
Results 42,121 to 42,140 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #42121
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny102 View Post
    I ask you this because you had said nobody respond to your/this post before, sorry for that i have asked you this second time.
    No worries
    Just was letting you know it will be.

  2. #42122
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post

    hi m8,

    can u plz post ur icon for me. ta

  3. #42123
    @Eric:It is the simple weather widget slightly modded

  4. #42124
    iPhone? More like MyPhone sunny102's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Etten-Leur, Netherlands
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 51 Times in 29 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    No worries
    Just was letting you know it will be.
    Respect

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny102 For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2012-03-12)

  6. #42125
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    @Eric:It is the simple weather widget slightly modded
    Would you mind sharing the background? If it was posted before I don't think I got it. Thanks bud.

  7. #42126
    Sure found it

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2012-03-12), EricB78 (2012-03-12)

  9. #42127
    sj
    Last edited by calotaliviu; 2012-03-12 at 12:51 AM.

  10. #42128
    Which?

  11. #42129
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Night Peeps have a good sleep All

    Do you have share it? Because i don't find this mod..

  12. #42130
    I hate to be greedy after what you've all done for me but any chance I can get someone to make me a personal background. I want the layout to be like the included image with "Michael Radford Photography" on it. I want to keep the 3 rows pluse the dock at the bottom.....so if the Michael Radford Photography could go in between please. I'm not sure how I want it to look so if you'd like to do a couple of different things it would be great. I like simple but I want it took look good as well. I like some of the recent stuff that Darkness has done....so anything similar would be great. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

    -pho111o.png

  13. #42131
    iPhone? More like MyPhone meneertje's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    248
    Thanked 428 Times in 124 Posts

    wanna use this icon for respring, someone wanna make me a lodingscreen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1ephdios5z-20icon.png  

  14. #42132
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iPAX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    243
    Thanks
    1,077
    Thanked 601 Times in 189 Posts

    Preview:



    not tested on phone, too tired, go to sleep now.
    Greetz.

  15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iPAX For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2012-03-12), EricB78 (2012-03-12), jjk454ss (2012-03-12), metaserph (2012-03-12), nateD (2012-03-12), Schnedi (2012-03-12), simer_cool (2012-03-12), The_Durben (2012-03-12), wirral59 (2012-03-12), _CAZZ_ (2012-03-12)

  16. #42133
    iPhone? More like MyPhone sunny102's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Etten-Leur, Netherlands
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 51 Times in 29 Posts

    he also a photographer i am a event/party photographer

    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    I hate to be greedy after what you've all done for me but any chance I can get someone to make me a personal background. I want the layout to be like the included image with "Michael Radford Photography" on it. I want to keep the 3 rows pluse the dock at the bottom.....so if the Michael Radford Photography could go in between please. I'm not sure how I want it to look so if you'd like to do a couple of different things it would be great. I like simple but I want it took look good as well. I like some of the recent stuff that Darkness has done....so anything similar would be great. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

    -pho111o.png
    he also a photographer i am a event/party photographer

  17. #42134
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,845
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    I apologize and thank you barsoverbeats and The_Durben for any disrespect i have cause to either this theme or you guys. I'll keep those sort of mods to myself for now till a final release and official color mods are released. Thanks for everything you guys have done so far too. Absolutely amazing stuff.

  18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (2012-03-12), Brewko (2012-03-12), catstide (2012-03-12), Dexy88 (2012-03-12), doomsday116 (2012-03-15), metaserph (2012-03-12), simer_cool (2012-03-12), T7Seven (2012-03-12), The_Durben (2012-03-12), wirral59 (2012-03-12)

  19. #42135
    Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    I apologize and thank you barsoverbeats and The_Durben for any disrespect i have cause to either this theme or you guys. I'll keep those sort of mods to myself for now till a final release and official color mods are released. Thanks for everything you guys have done so far too. Absolutely amazing stuff.
    ..yeah..iCM asked Bars to do color mods a while ago. He asked us to wait until he was finished. We would have done them forever ago if it weren't for him asking us to wait.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (2012-03-12), metaserph (2012-03-12), The_Durben (2012-03-12), wirral59 (2012-03-12)

  21. #42136
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,845
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    ..yeah..iCM asked Bars to do color mods a while ago. He asked us to wait until he was finished. We would have done them forever ago if it weren't for him asking us to wait.
    I thought it was strange that they weren't done already... I just didn't click. Fail on my own behalf.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2012-03-12)

  23. #42137
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny102 View Post
    he also a photographer i am a event/party photographer


    he also a photographer i am a event/party photographer
    I'm an "everything" photographer.....meaning if you pay I'll shoot. But I love shooting this type of stuff below......

  24. #42138
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bracknell, UK
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    652
    Thanked 344 Times in 185 Posts

    Evening Eric (oops, should be Morning!!),

    When you get the chance (and back on your comp), could you make me a carrier logo with MrJRW

    No rush, whenever you can, thanks

  25. #42139
    I'm an "everything" photographer.....meaning if you pay I'll shoot. But I love shooting this type of stuff below......

    -bonnie.jpg-brittany-397.jpg

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ncphotographer For This Useful Post:

    doomsday116 (2012-03-15), GaN-MaN (2012-03-12)

  27. #42140
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    I'm an "everything" photographer.....meaning if you pay I'll shoot. But I love shooting this type of stuff below......

    -bonnie.jpg-brittany-397.jpg

    I like this kind of photography!

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brewko For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (2012-03-12), ncphotographer (2012-03-12)

Page 2107 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 11071607200720572097210521062107210821092117215722072607 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •