Page 2052 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 10521552195220022042205020512052205320542062210221522552 ... LastLast
Results 41,021 to 41,040 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #41021
    Livin the iPhone Life catstide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Cullman, Alabama, United States
    Posts
    1,062
    Thanks
    646
    Thanked 601 Times in 336 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButter View Post
    Can share the lovely badges?


    TIA.
    those lovely badges will be part of the next release

  2. #41022
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    those lovely badges will be part of the next release
    Ok noted
    Last edited by PeanutButter; 2012-03-08 at 05:15 AM.

  3. #41023
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I had a similar problem with a dock as well. Try deselecting all of the themes in winterboard. Do you have fsWipeCache? Run that or do the reload settings thing in Springtomize.
    fsWipeCache didn't fix it, deselecting all themes in Winterboard doesn't work either. I remember something about using Springtomize to fix certain issues, but I don't remember what your supposed to do. Thanks for the help.

  4. #41024
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Open settings, iconoclasm and select default 4x4. The folder should pop back up. Move it to a whole other page. Then redo the layout for the linear widget.

    @Maps, Pandora v2

    May I request for Bytafont, AppCake+ and Activator?


    TIA.

  5. #41025
    Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    fsWipeCache didn't fix it, deselecting all themes in Winterboard doesn't work either. I remember something about using Springtomize to fix certain issues, but I don't remember what your supposed to do. Thanks for the help.
    In Springtomize, it's disable it then enable it. Hit Reload. But instead of hitting respring, hit reload settings. Not sure that will work though. Also, did you try deselecting EVERYTHING in winterboard? So it's fully stock. Then go through and enable themes.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    jjk454ss (2012-03-08)

  7. #41026
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mmcneil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    609
    Thanks
    1,053
    Thanked 1,628 Times in 479 Posts

    Here's one more for Pandora:

    __________________________________________________ ______________________

  8. #41027
    Was hard at work on an update for the EPHD UniAW Lock and this is what's coming..
    GPS enabled, thanks to a little work by me and a lot of work by Dacal and Ian on some code integration.
    Thanks to Schnedi for Config settings for clock and date.
    Thanks Bombmom for helping me with the Hi Lo that wouldn't play nice with me.
    Thanks to Ian Nicoll for making uniaw in the first place and letting us use it for the theme
    BIG thanks to crazyvivek for making the tweak



    This has been sent to Barsoverbeats. I have tested all day and it's working smoothly!

  9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Brewko (2012-03-08), Curryking (2012-03-08), Dacal (2012-03-08), Darrenrooster (2012-03-08), Dexy88 (2012-03-08), EricB78 (2012-03-08), hemptation (2012-03-09), jjk454ss (2012-03-08), kruzzit (2012-03-08), metaserph (2012-03-08), mmcneil (2012-03-08), sickchris714 (2012-03-08), simer_cool (2012-03-08), Sweman (2012-03-08)

  10. #41028
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mmcneil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    609
    Thanks
    1,053
    Thanked 1,628 Times in 479 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButter View Post
    May I request for Bytafont, AppCake+ and Activator?


    TIA.
    BytaFont:

    __________________________________________________ ______________________

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mmcneil For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-03-08), The_Durben (2012-03-08)

  12. #41029
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    In Springtomize, it's disable it then enable it. Hit Reload. But instead of hitting respring, hit reload settings. Not sure that will work though. Also, did you try deselecting EVERYTHING in winterboard? So it's fully stock. Then go through and enable themes.
    It does have something to do with Wallpaper JPEGifier and the widget. Maybe because its a SB widget I'm using on my LS? In the HTML there is this line:

    <img src="/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/Converted-HomeBackground.jpg" style="position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; width:320px; height:480px; z-index:-9-;">

    If I change that Converted-HomeBackground.jpg to the wall I want to use, it works fine. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

  13. #41030
    Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    It does have something to do with Wallpaper JPEGifier and the widget. Maybe because its a SB widget I'm using on my LS? In the HTML there is this line:

    <img src="/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/Converted-HomeBackground.jpg" style="position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; width:320px; height:480px; z-index:-9-;">

    If I change that Converted-HomeBackground.jpg to the wall I want to use, it works fine. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.
    Glad you got it worked out.

    I just ordered a skin for the back of the new iPad I just ordered. What does everyone think?


  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Iphone ie (2012-03-08), mmcneil (2012-03-08), ShioN915 (2012-03-08)

  15. #41031
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Glad you got it worked out.

    I just ordered a skin for the back of the new iPad I just ordered. What does everyone think?

    Very cool. Is it for the iPad 3? I need to order something to have when mine come as well, I wasn't sure if accessories were really available quite yet. I had a Zagg Leatherskin on my iPad 1 and iPad 2. Will probably go that route again, they are so nice. I've used them on my last couple iPhones as well.

  16. #41032
    Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    Very cool. Is it for the iPad 3? I need to order something to have when mine come as well, I wasn't sure if accessories were really available quite yet. I had a Zagg Leatherskin on my iPad 1 and iPad 2. Will probably go that route again, they are so nice. I've used them on my last couple iPhones as well.
    It's a "skin" from SkinIt. Basically just a big sticker. I had one on my iPhone 4 back and liked it. I got an email from SkinIt saying iPad 3 skins were ready to be ordered. So, I decided to go custom Hopefully it won't take too long to be able to JB and customize the theme too.

  17. #41033
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    It's a "skin" from SkinIt. Basically just a big sticker. I had one on my iPhone 4 back and liked it. I got an email from SkinIt saying iPad 3 skins were ready to be ordered. So, I decided to go custom Hopefully it won't take too long to be able to JB and customize the theme too.
    I'll have to check them out, I did just check Zagg.com and they have the Leatherskin for the new iPad available already as well.

    I have to decide if I want a Leather or Poly smart cover this time before I get a skin that doesn't look good with it.

  18. #41034
    Here's my pandora. I seen some asking, also some posted. I like the pandoras box idea. I'm on my phone so if icon won't work and someone is interested I will post the png format when I get home to the Mac.
    Edit: yeah it looks sucky. I will post it up later again. My bad
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331182452.318369.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331182438.684681.jpg  

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to gotmuscle For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2012-03-08)

  20. #41035
    Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    I'll have to check them out, I did just check Zagg.com and they have the Leatherskin for the new iPad available already as well.
    I just looked too. I had the InvisiShield or whatever it is that they offered for the iPhone 4. I wasn't a fan of the texture and how "sticky" it was. I prefer the anti-glare and anti-smudge ones.

  21. #41036
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mmcneil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    609
    Thanks
    1,053
    Thanked 1,628 Times in 479 Posts

    @PeanutButter, Here's an AppCake loader for you

    __________________________________________________ ______________________

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mmcneil For This Useful Post:

    PeanutButter (2012-03-08), ReBourne (2012-03-08), Sheff1889 (2012-03-08)

  23. #41037
    iPhoneaholic epz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 81 Times in 50 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jrnationfan88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    how come darks glow files are different from the above users? for ex. nationfans has 6 files in there and have shadow dots in the glows while darks only have 4 files without the shadow dots. can someone briefly explain? can both be used for framless icons?

  24. #41038
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcneil View Post
    @PeanutButter, Here's an AppCake loader for you

    Thank you. U got the frameless icon for appcake+ and bytafont

  25. #41039
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewko View Post
    I can't seem to figure out why I still have a frame around a few of my icons. I deleted the ephd icon framework and replaced it with the new masks and overlays. Am I doing something wrong.

    The one with the overlay is because you are also using the EPHD frameless theme along with those glass icons and for the apps with no custom icon you will have the frameless mask which is located in EPHd frameless icons/Bundles/com.apple.mobileicons.framework. There you can rename that folder for the masks not to apply although other icons will not all have the glass effect.
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norcal415 For This Useful Post:

    Brewko (2012-03-08), rumcajs (2012-03-08), The_Durben (2012-03-08)

  27. #41040
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    [QUOTE=EricB78;6441343]Glad you got it worked out.

    I just ordered a skin for the back of the new iPad I just ordered. What does everyone think?

    very nice choice

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-03-08)

Page 2052 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 10521552195220022042205020512052205320542062210221522552 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •