Page 2040 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 10401540194019902030203820392040204120422050209021402540 ... LastLast
Results 40,781 to 40,800 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #40781
    Quote Originally Posted by iPAX View Post
    Thanks. Which folder should I place at?

  2. #40782
    Ok so the GPS weather widgets and are they for me.....

    So I got Zoo's weather widget last night at about 3am. I had a fully charged iPhone. I placed it onto the phone, flipped the sig change to update it, turned it off. Killed all running apps and processes. Unplugged my iPhone and went to sleep for about 5.5 hours (Yes I know Rob, that's cheating!!)

    On waking I found that my battery had drained down to 70%...... I don't normally have 30% battery drain when I'm using my phone during the day.

    So in conclusion, GPS weather widgets are a great idea, and yes some of them do look beautiful... However for me I predominantly work outside so know what the weather is doing and would rather save my battery.

    So great work Durban, Schnedi and all others involved but sorry it's not for me.

  3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    Brewko (2012-03-07), chevymusclecar (2012-03-07), Curryking (2012-03-07), Dexy88 (2012-03-07), hemptation (2012-03-08), rumcajs (2012-03-07), sickchris714 (2012-03-07), simer_cool (2012-03-07), T7Seven (2012-03-07), The_Durben (2012-03-07), UNLOCKZ (2012-03-07)

  4. #40783
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Yes it is compatible. Someone updated it and posted the files recently



    Yes Thanks Zoo, Rum sorted me out
    Ok. Do not hesitate to pm me if needed.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-03-07)

  6. #40784
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButter View Post
    Thanks. Which folder should I place at?
    com.apple.springboard or springboard.app

  7. #40785
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Ok so the GPS weather widgets and are they for me.....

    So I got Zoo's weather widget last night at about 3am. I had a fully charged iPhone. I placed it onto the phone, flipped the sig change to update it, turned it off. Killed all running apps and processes. Unplugged my iPhone and went to sleep for about 5.5 hours (Yes I know Rob, that's cheating!!)

    On waking I found that my battery had drained down to 70%...... I don't normally have 30% battery drain when I'm using my phone during the day.

    So in conclusion, GPS weather widgets are a great idea, and yes some of them do look beautiful... However for me I predominantly work outside so know what the weather is doing and would rather save my battery.

    So great work Durban, Schnedi and all others involved but sorry it's not for me.
    Man my 4S drains 30% in like an hours use if that lol, no widgets either.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dizzy714 For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-03-07), Dexy88 (2012-03-07)

  9. #40786
    @ReBourne:Pm Box is full, Sure no Prob Bud and btw Aspire is siick

  10. #40787
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    There is no battery drain using it. Only ones who have worried about it and mentioned it haven't used the widget yet.
    Sorry for asking this noob question, but the Location Services had to be ON at all times for the gps widget to work ya?

  11. #40788
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    Man my 4S drains 30% in like an hours use if that lol, no widgets either.
    I have a 4S too and don't suffer from battery drain. I can be at work for 10 hours, only use the phone a handful of times to answer calls or make texts and I will still have 60% left. That's without any animated widgets. Like I said its a personal choice option. Just didn't expect to wake up and see I'd lost 30% of my battery, 10% ok but not that much.

  12. #40789
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    com.apple.springboard or springboard.app
    Thank you.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to PeanutButter For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-03-07)

  14. #40790
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    the weathericon frame is in /Bundles/com.apple.springboard

    Furthermore, if there is an icon that I made in budges, that is not in the icon theme you are using, it will override hope that helps

    Thanks bud!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Brewko For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2012-03-07)

  16. #40791
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    I have a 4S too and don't suffer from battery drain. I can be at work for 10 hours, only use the phone a handful of times to answer calls or make texts and I will still have 60% left. That's without any animated widgets. Like I said its a personal choice option. Just didn't expect to wake up and see I'd lost 30% of my battery, 10% ok but not that much.
    See what happens when you sleep your life away

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-03-07), Darka5sa5sin (2012-03-07), metaserph (2012-03-07), rumcajs (2012-03-07)

  18. #40792
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    Man my 4S drains 30% in like an hours use if that lol, no widgets either.
    i dont think thats normal lol. have you tried draining your battery until its dead then do a full 100% recharge?

  19. #40793
    I have a request for icons Mr Curry...

    Zoopla
    Wikipedia
    iTranslate
    Convert Units
    Find my iPhone
    Google Contacts

    TIA

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    See what happens when you sleep your life away
    Agreed!! Never sleeping again

  20. #40794
    Livin the iPhone Life UNLOCKZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GERMANY
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    2,991
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 923 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Ok so the GPS weather widgets and are they for me.....

    So I got Zoo's weather widget last night at about 3am. I had a fully charged iPhone. I placed it onto the phone, flipped the sig change to update it, turned it off. Killed all running apps and processes. Unplugged my iPhone and went to sleep for about 5.5 hours (Yes I know Rob, that's cheating!!)

    On waking I found that my battery had drained down to 70%...... I don't normally have 30% battery drain when I'm using my phone during the day.

    So in conclusion, GPS weather widgets are a great idea, and yes some of them do look beautiful... However for me I predominantly work outside so know what the weather is doing and would rather save my battery.

    So great work Durban, Schnedi and all others involved but sorry it's not for me.
    Thanks Darka5sa5sin !
    This is what i mean! Please make no more GPS Weather Widgets, normal Widgets are much better for the iPhone.

  21. #40795
    Quote Originally Posted by ShioN915 View Post
    i dont think thats normal lol. have you tried draining your battery until its dead then do a full 100% recharge?
    LOOL yes man! I have no idea why I have such shitty battery life, I've always had it with every iPhone I've ever had it doesn't make sense. And this is a fresh install too, when I got the 4S I decided not to restore from a backup for the first time and saw zero improvement. I will say that when I manually threw my old camera roll that consists of 1800 photos (unjailbroken when I did thisp) into my phone an had my Photo App rebuild the thumbnails or whatever I could swear it made my battery even worse, how that makes any sense doesn't make any sense to me though. I have all the extra BS turned off on my phone and my brightness if even half and I get this bunk battery life, my first 10% will some times last an hour of usage even though I know for a fact I haven't used my phone for an hour - after that it's just game over I literally watch my percentage just drop an drop. Max "usage" I could get out of my phone on a 100% charge is 4 hours. That's with zero calls too, all text and internet over wifi.

  22. #40796
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    com.apple.springboard or springboard.app
    Thanks. How do I change the color of the number?

  23. #40797
    battery shmattery








    show improve

    Just so you guys know I haven't been slacking all this time.... There is a lot of admin responsibilities surrounding this update, so bear with me. I want to get things cleaned up and prepped for *smash time* and I want to make a picture roadmap of the remaining winterboard options. The goal is to make it as easy on the end user as possible.

    If anyone hasn't joined the beta team, I am still accepting donations at [email protected] with paypal. I will be sleep until ~7:00AM EST in the event you donate until then I Will send you the details when I get up!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2012-03-07 at 10:42 AM.

  24. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Bellcross (2012-03-07), blackcatvtv (2012-03-07), chevymusclecar (2012-03-07), Darrenrooster (2012-03-07), Dexy88 (2012-03-07), GMG450 (2012-03-07), hemptation (2012-03-08), holdenrf (2012-03-08), iDnS (2012-03-07), iPAX (2012-03-07), kruzzit (2012-03-07), lloydiop (2012-03-07), metaserph (2012-03-07), misterjrw (2012-03-07), Mokabaer (2012-03-07), pinkinail (2012-03-08), rumcajs (2012-03-07), Sazzat (2012-03-07), sickchris714 (2012-03-07), simer_cool (2012-03-07), The_Durben (2012-03-07), wirral59 (2012-03-07), Zooropalg (2012-03-07)

  25. #40798
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButter View Post
    Thanks. How do I change the color of the number?
    In the main theme folder is a file called info.plist

    Change the SBBadge colour to #000000

  26. #40799
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    LOOL yes man! I have no idea why I have such shitty battery life, I've always had it with every iPhone I've ever had it doesn't make sense. And this is a fresh install too, when I got the 4S I decided not to restore from a backup for the first time and saw zero improvement. I will say that when I manually threw my old camera roll that consists of 1800 photos (unjailbroken when I did thisp) into my phone an had my Photo App rebuild the thumbnails or whatever I could swear it made my battery even worse, how that makes any sense doesn't make any sense to me though. I have all the extra BS turned off on my phone and my brightness if even half and I get this bunk battery life, my first 10% will some times last an hour of usage even though I know for a fact I haven't used my phone for an hour - after that it's just game over I literally watch my percentage just drop an drop. Max "usage" I could get out of my phone on a 100% charge is 4 hours. That's with zero calls too, all text and internet over wifi.
    You battery would last twice as long if you weren't staring at the theme contents ALL DAY LONG!!

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (2012-03-07), metaserph (2012-03-07), rumcajs (2012-03-07)

  28. #40800
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    battery shmattery








    Just so you guys know I haven't been slacking all this time.... There is a lot of admin responsibilities surrounding this update, so bear with me. I want to get things cleaned up and prepped for *smash time* and I want to make a picture roadmap of the remaining winterboard options. The goal is to make it as easy on the end user as possible.

    If anyone hasn't joined the beta team, I am still accepting donations at [email protected] with paypal. I will be sleep until ~7:00AM EST in the event you donate until then I Will send you the details when I get up!


    Et what's this about sleep? Get that stuff in the repo!! I really want it!! Please!!

Page 2040 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 10401540194019902030203820392040204120422050209021402540 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •