Page 2010 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 10101510191019602000200820092010201120122020206021102510 ... LastLast
Results 40,181 to 40,200 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #40181
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Re apply the color keyboard theme. BiteSMS is fully themed read the end of the welcome email I sent. There are instructions for biteSMS



    That one is not going to be easy to do. There is a custom layer to give it the effect like the loading screens
    I guess it helps to read everything! Lol

    Thanks!! Now what about Siri?

  2. #40182




    Reminders

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    GAIAStevef (2012-03-05), iDnS (2012-03-05), map1978 (2012-03-05), UNLOCKZ (2012-03-05)

  4. #40183
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    I guess it helps to read everything! Lol

    Thanks!! Now what about Siri?
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLOCKZ View Post
    Siri on iPhone 4 ... (AssistantConnect)



    @ Bars

    You will theme Siri ?
    I'm pretty sure that's another thing that Bars is working on. He mentioned it a while ago, but being as that there are like 100 files just for the microphone's "listening" display, it's taking a little bit.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    UNLOCKZ (2012-03-05), wirral59 (2012-03-05)

  6. #40184
    Livin the iPhone Life UNLOCKZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GERMANY
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    2,991
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 923 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    He mentioned it a while ago, but being as that there are like 100 files just for the microphone's "listening" display, it's taking a little bit.
    Damn that is crazy. Than we give him Time with this

  7. #40185
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's another thing that Bars is working on. He mentioned it a while ago, but being as that there are like 100 files just for the microphone's "listening" display, it's taking a little bit.
    That's cool, not trying to rush, just asking

    Thanks!

    I'm not complaining, but I just noticed that the quick compose for bitesms on NC is not themed...

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1330966347.404184.jpg
    Last edited by Moose0704; 2012-03-05 at 05:50 PM.

  8. #40186
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Page 1567
    Hi dark,

    Could you please make me one like this for my iphone



    I Would appreciate it
    name: '' SimoElberkani ''
    Last edited by Simo007; 2012-03-05 at 05:59 PM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Simo007 For This Useful Post:

    iammarcweezy (2012-03-05)

  10. #40187
    Recovering Theme Addict having a relapse jayjOka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanks
    1,391
    Thanked 1,982 Times in 653 Posts

    Siri scope goes good with any theme in my opinion

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to jayjOka For This Useful Post:

    UNLOCKZ (2012-03-05)

  12. #40188
    Does anyone have an icon for siriboard?

  13. #40189
    My iPhone is a Part of Me simer_cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Delhi, India
    Posts
    575
    Thanks
    3,197
    Thanked 1,510 Times in 355 Posts

    Hey Bars

    any progress on progress gears????

  14. #40190
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    That's cool, not trying to rush, just asking

    Thanks!

    I'm not complaining, but I just noticed that the quick compose for bitesms on NC is not themed...

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1330966347.404184.jpg
    Drop this into your com.bitesms folder in EPHD. Also, make a copy and change the name to [email protected]
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-03-05 at 06:09 PM.

  15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-03-05), Deyno1903 (2012-03-05), GMG450 (2012-03-05), metaserph (2012-03-05), Sheff1889 (2012-03-05), simer_cool (2012-03-05), wirral59 (2012-03-05)

  16. #40191
    SB GPS Widget




    if you want it i'll share it when i finish all the images...

  17. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (2012-03-05), Dexy88 (2012-03-05), Deyno1903 (2012-03-05), djolof (2012-03-05), iDnS (2012-03-05), iPAX (2012-03-05), Iphone ie (2012-03-05), iRyanKGT (2012-03-05), jjk454ss (2012-03-06), LithePanther (2012-03-05), phil73 (2012-03-05), rion_j (2012-03-05), Sheff1889 (2012-03-05), snakeeater01 (2012-03-05), Sweman (2012-03-05), The_Durben (2012-03-05), wirral59 (2012-03-05), wrussell1989 (2012-03-05)

  18. #40192
    Quote Originally Posted by Simo007 View Post
    Hi dark,

    Could you please make me one like this for my iphone



    I Would appreciate it
    name: '' SimoElberkani ''
    Sorry I don't have that PSD..... iammarcweezy has it. PM him

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    iammarcweezy (2012-03-05), rumcajs (2012-03-05)

  20. #40193
    hello Schnedi,
    Could you share your sbbage? it is superb!
    Thank you in advance )

  21. #40194
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix92500 View Post
    hello Schnedi,
    Could you share your sbbage? it is superb!
    Thank you in advance )

    ok for 321.236 times here you go

    the creator's deviantart
    Bubble NotificationBadge Iphone by ~TinyIphone on deviantART

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2012-03-05), Iphone ie (2012-03-05), metaserph (2012-03-05), phoenix92500 (2012-03-05)

  23. #40195
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Drop this into your com.bitesms folder in EPHD. Also, make a copy and change the name to [email protected]
    That looks much much better, thank you so much!!

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1330968507.088570.jpg

  24. #40196
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Sorry I don't have that PSD..... iammarcweezy has it. PM him
    Thank you for your response I pmd him

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simo007 For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-03-05), iammarcweezy (2012-03-05)

  26. #40197
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    ok for 321.236 times here you go

    the creator's deviantart
    Bubble NotificationBadge Iphone by ~TinyIphone on deviantART
    Really funny it seems that sharing never ends and i say yes to your GPS

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2012-03-05)

  28. #40198
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    SB GPS Widget


    if you want it i'll share it when i finish all the images...
    Si por favor, comparte esta obra de arte con nosotros, especialmente conmigo. Grazias!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  29. #40199
    So i finnally joingned the fun to


  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yugo For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2012-03-05), Sheff1889 (2012-03-05), wirral59 (2012-03-05)

  31. #40200
    @Meta, did you by chance get to that other file I sent you? I'd like to show off the finished product

Page 2010 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 10101510191019602000200820092010201120122020206021102510 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •