Page 2005 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 10051505190519551995200320042005200620072015205521052505 ... LastLast
Results 40,081 to 40,100 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #40081
    Quote Originally Posted by Curryking View Post
    Google Earth v2



    That's utterly breathtaking

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LithePanther For This Useful Post:

    Curryking (2012-03-05), GAIAStevef (2012-03-05), hemptation (2012-03-05), wirral59 (2012-03-05)

  3. #40082
    Whaaaaaa? Tim is packing?

    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    dang big chev.........much love, mad respect.

    hope everyone as been enjoying their weekend. you don't know me???? talk to the squad.
    Squad Up!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-03-05), hemptation (2012-03-05)

  5. #40083
    Anyone have any different badge icons?

  6. #40084
    iPhoneaholic epz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 81 Times in 50 Posts

    yeah i just did.. still downloading the fat files. also is "sig" the place below what they post cause both of those guys only got banners on there i dont see links or i must be tripping out somehow.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to epz For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-03-05)

  8. #40085
    Quote Originally Posted by epz View Post
    yeah i just did.. still downloading the fat files. also is "sig" the place below what they post cause both of those guys only got banners on there i dont see links or i must be tripping out somehow.
    Hemptation just posted about 4 above yours. Look just to the right of his green Hemptation sign. Like where your cookie monster is.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-03-05)

  10. #40086
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    What up peeps!!! Coming with an update!

    Thanks to all involved with the GPS Weather project!!





    Stay in tune!!
    STUNNING! I fricken knew this was gonna be big
    Very nice addition to that lock brother!

  11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-03-05), Darka5sa5sin (2012-03-05), hemptation (2012-03-05), iammarcweezy (2012-03-05), metaserph (2012-03-05), wirral59 (2012-03-05)

  12. #40087
    i just quoted Bars about the silver ones he's showing of in his screenshot a couple posts ago. But he hasn't said anything yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Anyone have any different badge icons?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-03-05)

  14. #40088
    iPhoneaholic epz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 81 Times in 50 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Hemptation just posted about 4 above yours. Look just to the right of his green Hemptation sign. Like where your cookie monster is.
    thats crazy my mmi must be glitching out cause all I see is his big green banner same with curreyking.
    can you post link of both for me to click on. I swear I can't see the links

  15. #40089
    Quote Originally Posted by epz View Post
    thats crazy my mmi must be glitching out cause all I see is his big green banner same with curreyking.
    can you post link of both for me to click on. I swear I can't see the links
    Here's Hemp's:
    Free Cloud Storage Made Simple - MediaFire

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    epz (2012-03-05), hemptation (2012-03-05)

  17. #40090
    So, would anyone happen to have a nice looking framed SiriBoard icon that fits a little better than the one I found? ::EDIT:: it doesn't matter which Icon I try, siriboard always displays slightly smaller than the rest. Any ideas?

    Also, probably beating a dead horse, but I've spent way too much time looking. Is there something special I have to do to get my battery themed? I'm trying to get a simple but nice glowing blue.

    As always your help is greatly appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1330923956.231765.jpg  
    Last edited by meatholes; 2012-03-05 at 07:22 AM.

  18. #40091
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    What up peeps!!! Coming with an update!

    Thanks to all involved with the GPS Weather project!!





    Stay in tune!!
    Damn that looks great is it animated like on your video ??

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to V1cmlb For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-03-05)

  20. #40092
    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    i just quoted Bars about the silver ones he's showing of in his screenshot a couple posts ago. But he hasn't said anything yet.
    yup, these are new for the update

  21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-03-05), Darka5sa5sin (2012-03-05), hemptation (2012-03-05), holdenrf (2012-03-05), iammarcweezy (2012-03-05), lloydiop (2012-03-05), medic88 (2012-03-06), metaserph (2012-03-05), pinkinail (2012-03-05), ReBourne (2012-03-05), starsky64 (2012-03-05), wirral59 (2012-03-05)

  22. #40093
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    196
    Thanked 165 Times in 75 Posts

    Question. Not sure if this has to do with the theme or the jailbreak. When I am in my PHONE application, every time I hit 'RECENT' the app crashes. In order to check recent, I need to hit either contacts or favorites first. Anyone else having this issue?

  23. #40094
    Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    Damn that looks great is it animated like on your video ??
    That's the static weather...animated should be in update too but is like 110mb so is up to bars

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2012-03-05), hemptation (2012-03-05), The_Durben (2012-03-05), wirral59 (2012-03-05)

  25. #40095
    Quote Originally Posted by Matestno View Post
    The picture is very ugly, on the forum but on the iPhone that gives this :



    Thank you all for everything you do as mods for this wonderful theme
    Are these OverlayHD files saved incorrectly? With the white background they are covering the weather. Or am I saving them wrong?
    Last edited by jjk454ss; 2012-03-05 at 06:55 AM.

  26. #40096
    Bars stop taunting us and give us the update :3
    Last edited by LithePanther; 2012-03-05 at 06:40 AM.

  27. #40097
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    That's the static weather...animated should be in update too but is like 110mb so is up to bars
    Let me get it you know just to test it lol I won't tell

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to V1cmlb For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-03-05)

  29. #40098
    Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    Let me get it you know just to test it lol I won't tell
    me too xD

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to LithePanther For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-03-05)

  31. #40099
    CONCEPT ONLY

    would love to see this new bigchevy gps weather combined with unlockz analog clock

    ex1
    ex2
    ex3

    just sayin
    Last edited by _Vansmak_; 2012-03-05 at 06:49 AM.

  32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-03-05), Dexy88 (2012-03-05), Deyno1903 (2012-03-05), GMG450 (2012-03-05), hemptation (2012-03-05), Iphone ie (2012-03-05), metaserph (2012-03-05), The_Durben (2012-03-05), UNLOCKZ (2012-03-05), wirral59 (2012-03-05)

  33. #40100
    Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    CONCEPT ONLY

    would love to see this new bigchevy gps weather combined with unlockz analog clock

    ex1 ex2 ex3

    just sayin
    Example 1 and 3 are amazing. Sweet dude

Page 2005 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 10051505190519551995200320042005200620072015205521052505 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •