Page 1980 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 9801480188019301970197819791980198119821990203020802480 ... LastLast
Results 39,581 to 39,600 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

My iPhone is a Part of Me Hunchkey's Avatar
    Thanks

@BARS & DARKASSASIN

Well I did what you guys said about my Facebook issue and I did everything possible: deleted the app and reinstalled it, tried with wifi on and off, tried with 3G on and off, even tried with Edge, and lastly even tried somebody's advice and got 3G unrestrictor and still tries to load the page and I get it for two seconds and then the whoops try again screen comes on yet if I totally go no theme at all and nothing checked off in winter board then it works...Go figure...I ran out of ideas??? Any help!!

Can I request a PDF reader icon in framed & frameless please?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchkey View Post
    @BARS & DARKASSASIN

Well I did what you guys said about my Facebook issue and I did everything possible: deleted the app and reinstalled it, tried with wifi on and off, tried with 3G on and off, even tried with Edge, and lastly even tried somebody's advice and got 3G unrestrictor and still tries to load the page and I get it for two seconds and then the whoops try again screen comes on yet if I totally go no theme at all and nothing checked off in winter board then it works...Go figure...I ran out of ideas??? Any help!!
    Contact FB app support

Mine is working no problem as well as my girlfriends.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2012-03-03)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I saw your question, but I have never used that widget before.. Maybe Joserrr can help guide us through the hot air balloons!
    The one I'm running changed images. I'll see what I can do.

Oh and. btw awesome update on the LS bars and Durban! It's beautiful!
    Last edited by Joserrrr; 2012-03-03 at 09:50 PM.

Can someone tell mw how to get the icon labels back for the dock?

iPhone? More like MyPhone jrnationfan88's Avatar
    On the Beach or beside a Nascar track somewhere!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I'm not positive that this is the issue, but one thing to note is that the balloon image is used for 4 or 5 different weather conditions.
    Yea, I don't know. Just about to give up on it. Was raining the other day and still had the dern balloon. LOL

Those walls and frames can go with all the lock screens that's use that frame type peeps!!

Holla!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2012-03-03)

Quote Originally Posted by idle0095 View Post
    Can someone tell mw how to get the icon labels back for the dock?
    I think that's in the info.plist for the theme as well. Look for DockIconLabels or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by jrnationfan88 View Post
    Yea, I don't know. Just about to give up on it. Was raining the other day and still had the dern balloon. LOL
    Is the condition that's listed for your location just below the picture changing?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

idle0095 (2012-03-03)

Thank you again Eric
    I replaced my badges a few days ago. The only file I changed was the [email protected] in the com.apple.springboard folder of the theme I have highest in WinterBoard. I made a separate theme folder for all of my icons and blue changes called simply Frameless Icons. It's above EPHDiOS5 and EPHDiOS5_Frameless Icons in WB. So the SBBadge is in var/stash/themes/Frameless Icons/Bundles/com.apple.springboard. I hope that helps bud. Oh, and I have a 4S.

That frame would be for the SS_SB theme I believe.

Gonna run this for a while
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1330808419.939733.jpg  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fdxgnd79 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2012-03-04)

Can anyone point me to a springboard widget with a clock, the date, and animated weather? Thanks.

Eric he is what I see in info.plist

<key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>color: Transparent; opacity: 0.0</string>

I tired to add the color but still nothing.

I'm guessing that you changed Transparent to the color, make sure you change the opacity to 1.0 from the 0.0.

I'm guessing that you changed Transparent to the color, make sure you change the opacity to 1.0 from the 0.0.
    I did all of thank and still nothing.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 923 Posts

I have a Problem with the Simple Weather Theme from the Repo, i can see it 1ms than its go away from my Springboard ??

I did all of thank and still nothing.
    Ok. Two questions, do you have a theme that's like, "No docked icon labels" running? And, maybe a tweak like springtomize that might be hiding them?

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I did what??? Lol

Fixed dialer, moving Facebook theme outside the base theme, consolidation of options, calculator (probably) new SBDock, new badge option, some updates in mail app, Maybe AZERTY keyboard for those been patiently waiting.... And probably other stuff that I'm not even thinking of, and more ;D
    What's wrong with the dialer?? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LithePanther View Post
    Can anyone point me to a springboard widget with a clock, the date, and animated weather? Thanks.
    There's one one the repo called remix in chevymusclecar tv check it out

iPhone? More like MyPhone jrnationfan88's Avatar
    On the Beach or beside a Nascar track somewhere!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out what Ive got going with MyLocation.app. I installed this the old way when I first heard about the gps based widget, I have since installed the GPS theme by Durben from the beta repo. Did the beta repo install MyLocation.app? I don't think so because I don't see it in the repo, but I tried to delete MyLocation manually but MyLocaion still is running on my phone after trying to delete it by removing the entire folder from private/var/mobile/Applications on my phone. And the GPS widget still works as well.

Certainly not release, since I did almost nothing except make this awesome LS work on my SB, but someone asked for it, so here is Zoos lock set for your SB. I didn't bother renaming any of the pngs, so your wallpaper is still LockBackground.png.

Essai GPS Weather SB.zip

Ok,yet another problem . I installed this and it shows nothing but time. How do I turn the weather on ? ugh....sorry guys

Put opacity to 1

Page 1980 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 9801480188019301970197819791980198119821990203020802480 ... LastLast