Page 1974 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 9741474187419241964197219731974197519761984202420742474 ... LastLast
Results 39,461 to 39,480 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #39461
    Do I have to rename the badges that were sent to me? The names in the rar file are called
    [email protected]
    [email protected]~iphone
    I dont see these names in the com.apple.springboard folder. I see SBBadgeBG and [email protected] in the com.apple.springboard folder.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    they go into: Bundles/com.apple.springboard or Folders/SpringBoard.app

  2. #39462
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MUFC55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Manchester. England
    Posts
    272
    Thanks
    969
    Thanked 166 Times in 111 Posts

    Thankyou CurryKing! Much Appreciated!!!!! youve made my day, lol

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to MUFC55 For This Useful Post:

    Curryking (2012-03-03)

  4. #39463
    Quote Originally Posted by idle0095 View Post
    Do I have to rename the badges that were sent to me? The names in the rar file are called
    [email protected]
    [email protected]~iphone
    I dont see these names in the com.apple.springboard folder. I see SBBadgeBG and [email protected] in the com.apple.springboard folder.
    the right name is [email protected] but you can put them both

  5. #39464
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mmcneil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    609
    Thanks
    1,053
    Thanked 1,628 Times in 479 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Curryking View Post
    iTunes v3



    Classic!! Keep 'em comin Curry
    __________________________________________________ ______________________

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mmcneil For This Useful Post:

    Curryking (2012-03-03), rumcajs (2012-03-03)

  7. #39465
    Okay so after following these directions that were sent to me.

    Put into your UIImages folder

    Open your info plist and add
    </string><key>BadgeStyle</key><string>color: red;</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

    Then changeing it to put the files in com.apple.springboard and adding the string to info.plist nothing is changeing at all. 100% same badge and same color font. I dont know why this isnt working but im getting 5 different answers from 5 different ppl on were to add these and what to add to plist file. Can some one hold my hand and help me with this?? Please

  8. #39466
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Pinoy could you please share this one?
    Pinoy clean your PM box bro trying to thank you. Lol!!!

  9. #39467
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBourne View Post
    this is not the legacy thread, but i'm sure everything will work out fine, theres always hope
    For Christians at least.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2012-03-03)

  11. #39468
    Quote Originally Posted by idle0095 View Post
    Okay so after following these directions that were sent to me.

    Put into your UIImages folder

    Open your info plist and add
    </string><key>BadgeStyle</key><string>color: red;</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

    Then changeing it to put the files in com.apple.springboard and adding the string to info.plist nothing is changeing at all. 100% same badge and same color font. I dont know why this isnt working but im getting 5 different answers from 5 different ppl on were to add these and what to add to plist file. Can some one hold my hand and help me with this?? Please

    it's easy

    this is the Info.plist

    <key>BadgeStyle</key>
    <string>color: red;</string>
    and the 2 files in: com.apple.springboard

    respring with winterboard and that's all

  12. #39469
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Curryking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    51.22N / 6.77E
    Posts
    505
    Thanks
    726
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 449 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mmcneil View Post
    Classic!! Keep 'em comin Curry
    I will.

    Tribute to today's 25.0000.000.000 download from the appstore. (actual wallpaper from apple.com)

    App Store v8




  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curryking For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-03-03), jjk454ss (2012-03-04), kruzzit (2012-03-03), rumcajs (2012-03-03)

  14. #39470
    Were do I put the string? Bottom of plist or??
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    it's easy

    this is the Info.plist



    and the 2 files in: com.apple.springboard

    respring with winterboard and that's all
    100% following these directions and it is not working at all and i have done this about 10 times now. no matter what I do its not changeing anything. same badge and color numbers as before.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    it's easy

    this is the Info.plist



    and the 2 files in: com.apple.springboard

    respring with winterboard and that's all
    Last edited by idle0095; 2012-03-03 at 05:40 PM.

  15. #39471
    Hello i have question.How can I change the wallpaper in the WB_EliteProHD2012_Weatherwidget because its black??
    Pls help me!

  16. #39472
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchkey View Post
    So I keep getting this screen when I want to do something in Facebook and it's been happening since yesterday and it has to do with the theme...Can anyone help??? I already got rid of the Facebook.app file from the main theme and no luck???

    i don't think this is theme fault...as EPHD just themes images.Try to reinstall Facebook...looks like app cannot connect to Facebook servers

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    Hunchkey (2012-03-03)

  18. #39473
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    i don't think this is theme fault...as EPHD just themes images.Try to reinstall Facebook...looks like app cannot connect to Facebook servers
    I get this screen when I'm connected through wifi and lose the connection. If you have 3G Unrestrictor, add Facebook to the list so when you lose wifi it transfers the data through 3g. Has NOTHING to do with a mod or themes. fyi.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    Hunchkey (2012-03-03), rumcajs (2012-03-03)

  20. #39474
    Quote Originally Posted by idle0095 View Post
    Were do I put the string? Bottom of plist or??

    100% following these directions and it is not working at all and i have done this about 10 times now. no matter what I do its not changeing anything. same badge and color numbers as before.

    try cleaning your cache!!

    var/mobile/library/caches delete what's inside this folder

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2012-03-03)

  22. #39475
    Hello i have question.How can I change the wallpaper in the WB_EliteProHD2012_Weatherwidget because its black??

  23. #39476
    Delete everything in this folder? Theres like a ton of files in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    try cleaning your cache!!

    var/mobile/library/caches delete what's inside this folder

  24. #39477
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    i don't think this is theme fault...as EPHD just themes images.Try to reinstall Facebook...looks like app cannot connect to Facebook servers
    That is exactly it. Turn off wifi and try via 3G or vice versa and if not reinstall FB. Mine is working absolutely fine

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    Hunchkey (2012-03-03), rumcajs (2012-03-03)

  26. #39478
    Any chance someone can make me a MLB at Bat icon and loading screen.....I want it to have a New York Yankees theme but have "MLB at Bat" as the name. Thanks!

  27. #39479
    Were can I get this wallpaper?


  28. #39480
    Why does Nobody answere me? ;(

Page 1974 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 9741474187419241964197219731974197519761984202420742474 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •