Page 1967 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 9671467186719171957196519661967196819691977201720672467 ... LastLast
Results 39,321 to 39,340 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #39321
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Is the icon 120 x 120? The @2x is prob how it should be. I def lol'd at the jokes. Ha
    Eric you said for me to "Make it easy on yourself. In theme folder, along with Bundles, make an Icons folder. Drop the [email protected] icon in there. Respring.".....so I make a folder named Icons.....inside there I put [email protected] what theme folder do I put the Icon folder in.......? I'm sooooooo sorry to everyone on this thread that I'm tying it up by being stupid. Please forgive me!!

  2. #39322
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Eric you said for me to "Make it easy on yourself. In theme folder, along with Bundles, make an Icons folder. Drop the [email protected] icon in there. Respring.".....so I make a folder named Icons.....inside there I put [email protected] what theme folder do I put the Icon folder in.......? I'm sooooooo sorry to everyone on this thread that I'm tying it up by being stupid. Please forgive me!!
    The Icons folder should be inside of your theme folder. That theme folder should also be above others in Winterboard. So, say your theme is NC's theme. In that folder you should have a Bundles folder and an Icons folder. Drop all of your icons in the icons folder. Have 2 for each app: named AppName.png and [email protected]. When you go into WinterBoard, make sure that SummerBoard Mode is set to on also.

  3. #39323
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts

    Can someone help me adjust the temp in Mones divided weather from f to c? Im using updated english version. TIA

  4. #39324
    Quote Originally Posted by iammarcweezy View Post
    Can you make one for me?

    Name it "EliteProHD" ....HD in red

    Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Thanks to The_Durben I could play with the GPS Weather Lockscreen.
    Not Elite style but looks good (I hope).



    Credits : crazyvivek, The_Durben and KleinMone
    Looks so nice
    Last edited by Dexy88; 2012-03-03 at 02:29 AM.

  5. #39325
    And once this GPSWeather is final for the Lockscreen I'll add it as a SB widget
    Unless no one wants it

  6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (2012-03-03), GMG450 (2012-03-03), iPAX (2012-03-03), jjk454ss (2012-03-03), Jkauf55 (2012-03-03), metaserph (2012-03-03), misterjrw (2012-03-03), ReBourne (2012-03-03), rion_j (2012-03-03), Sheff1889 (2012-03-03), stratnik (2012-03-03), Sweman (2012-03-03), T7Seven (2012-03-05)

  7. #39326
    Livin the iPhone Life Joserrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    And once this GPSWeather is final for the Lockscreen I'll add it as a SB widget
    Unless no one wants it
    What a tease! lol

  8. #39327
    My gps widget isnt working 100%. Still says im in a palace were I was over an hr ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    And once this GPSWeather is final for the Lockscreen I'll add it as a SB widget
    Unless no one wants it
    What happened to the animated gps weather lockscreen I saw on youtube??

  9. #39328
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mmcneil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    609
    Thanks
    1,053
    Thanked 1,628 Times in 479 Posts

    Gotta jump on the loading screen bandwagon; I'm able to use custom loading screens for all of my apps except for the iPod app. I put the [email protected] in the bundles folder, under com.apple.mobileipod, AND in the .app folder. It worked last night and when I tried today, I get nothin. Can someone give me a hand with this?

    Thanks
    __________________________________________________ ______________________

  10. #39329
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    And once this GPSWeather is final for the Lockscreen I'll add it as a SB widget
    Unless no one wants it
    Would love this on my SB as well. Thanks of all your hard work with this widget.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to jjk454ss For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2012-03-03)

  12. #39330
    Quote Originally Posted by idle0095 View Post
    My gps widget isnt working 100%. Still says im in a palace were I was over an hr ago.



    What happened to the animated gps weather lockscreen I saw on youtube??
    Turn on Sig.Change in the app for it to update your city.

    As for the animated one, gotta wait. Why make something when the updates keep coming.
    It's additional work for nothing.

  13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2012-03-03), chevymusclecar (2012-03-03), Curryking (2012-03-03), ellersbee (2012-03-03), hemptation (2012-03-03), metaserph (2012-03-03), rumcajs (2012-03-03), stratnik (2012-03-04)

  14. #39331
    Is it just me or is everyone using the same Lockscreen and Springboard Widgets?

  15. #39332
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    The Icons folder should be inside of your theme folder. That theme folder should also be above others in Winterboard. So, say your theme is NC's theme. In that folder you should have a Bundles folder and an Icons folder. Drop all of your icons in the icons folder. Have 2 for each app: named AppName.png and [email protected]. When you go into WinterBoard, make sure that SummerBoard Mode is set to on also.
    OK....maybe I've figured out soemthing....I doubt it but here goes.....although the icon said it's 120x120 the icon itself is still smaller then my other icons and the frame/border looks different.....could it be that I'm trying to put a different cydia icon that doesn't go with the theme I'm using. The sound hound icon worked perfect but these two cydia icons are too small. Am I making since?

    -1.png-2.png-3.png

  16. #39333
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    OK....maybe I've figured out soemthing....I doubt it but here goes.....although the icon said it's 120x120 the icon itself is still smaller then my other icons and the frame/border looks different.....could it be that I'm trying to put a different cydia icon that doesn't go with the theme I'm using. The sound hound icon worked perfect but these two cydia icons are too small. Am I making since?

    -1.png-2.png-3.png
    This is how your EPHD folder and Winterboard should look like...notice Icons folder inside EPHD..make two copies of your Cydia icon...name them: Cydia.png and [email protected] and put both inside Icons folder...go to Winterboard turn Summerboard on...respring....icons need to be 120px X 120px



    Last edited by rumcajs; 2012-03-03 at 02:49 AM.

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    jayjOka (2012-03-03), metaserph (2012-03-03), The_Durben (2012-03-03)

  18. #39334
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    OK....maybe I've figured out soemthing....I doubt it but here goes.....although the icon said it's 120x120 the icon itself is still smaller then my other icons and the frame/border looks different.....could it be that I'm trying to put a different cydia icon that doesn't go with the theme I'm using. The sound hound icon worked perfect but these two cydia icons are too small. Am I making since?

    -1.png-2.png-3.png
    This is how the icon looks next to the other icons....smaller

    -23.png

  19. #39335

  20. #39336
    Recovering Theme Addict having a relapse jayjOka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanks
    1,391
    Thanked 1,982 Times in 653 Posts

    edit
    Last edited by jayjOka; 2012-03-03 at 02:50 AM.

  21. #39337
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Curryking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    51.22N / 6.77E
    Posts
    505
    Thanks
    726
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 449 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    This is how the icon looks next to the other icons....smaller

    -23.png
    You have to enable the "EPHDiOS5_Frameless icons" option in your Winterboard themes and put in above "EPHDiOS5"...

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curryking For This Useful Post:

    jayjOka (2012-03-03), rumcajs (2012-03-03)

  23. #39338
    My sig is on and has been on. What u mean in app change to city?
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Turn on Sig.Change in the app for it to update your city.

    As for the animated one, gotta wait. Why make something when the updates keep coming.
    It's additional work for nothing.

  24. #39339
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    This is how the icon looks next to the other icons....smaller

    -23.png
    you have two different icon styles going...your Cydia icon is frameless others are original EPHD icons (framed)

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    jayjOka (2012-03-03)

  26. #39340
    Quote Originally Posted by Joserrrr View Post

    Clean and simple.

    I send you a PM ....

Page 1967 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 9671467186719171957196519661967196819691977201720672467 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •