Page 1960 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 9601460186019101950195819591960196119621970201020602460 ... LastLast
Results 39,181 to 39,200 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #39181
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Not playing looks exactly like someone's mod from the 2uinique thread 😁 just sayin
    As always...

    Quote Originally Posted by iammarcweezy View Post




    *Sig credit to Darka5sa5sin! Thanks brotha
    1st and last need to spread out a bit IMO

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    GUNNY29 (2012-03-02), iammarcweezy (2012-03-02)

  3. #39182
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Curryking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    51.22N / 6.77E
    Posts
    505
    Thanks
    726
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 449 Posts

    Think different...

    Photos v7




  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Curryking For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-03-03), Darrenrooster (2012-03-03), kruzzit (2012-03-03), rumcajs (2012-03-02), The_Durben (2012-03-02), triedntrue (2012-03-02), wirral59 (2012-03-02)

  5. #39183
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    just playing...


    I see you stated you were "just playin" and never said it was a mod of yours... Wonder why people hate on you every time you pop in? MMI police are out again

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

    Schnedi (2012-03-02)

  7. #39184
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Not playing looks exactly like someone's mod from the 2uinique thread �� just sayin
    alanpauly's modd. i know him very well!! did he share it?......

    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    As always...
    who talks....

  8. #39185
    Spread out a little more on sig. Thanks Dark


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to iammarcweezy For This Useful Post:

    TNT4YOU (2012-03-02)

  10. #39186
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Hunchkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Reading, PA
    Posts
    671
    Thanks
    603
    Thanked 426 Times in 252 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iammarcweezy View Post




    *Sig credit to Darka5sa5sin! Thanks brotha
    May I please request one with the name Samir-HD or just Samir please...Thank you!!!

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hunchkey For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-03-02), iammarcweezy (2012-03-02)

  12. #39187
    Livin the iPhone Life catstide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Cullman, Alabama, United States
    Posts
    1,062
    Thanks
    646
    Thanked 601 Times in 336 Posts

    I was able to hide the clock and the weather apps but now I'm trying to hide the calendar app. I replaced all the png's in the com.apple.mobilecal bundle with the transparent icons. The app is now transparent but I can still see the date in black letters/numbers that appear on the icon.Does anyone know where that is so i can change it to transparent?

  13. #39188
    👮👮👮👮 stating "just playing" implies to me he is in process of making it if he had put just playing with so and so mod all would be cool. It was just an observation don't cry Elle
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    ellersbee (2012-03-02)

  15. #39189
    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    I see you stated you were "just playin" and never said it was a mod of yours... Wonder why people hate on you every time you pop in? MMI police are out again

    jealous? for sure.... anyway now i don't mind what that kind of people say or think

    how are you?

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    ellersbee (2012-03-02), Iphone ie (2012-03-02)

  17. #39190
    thank you marc!! awesome

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rion_j For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-03-02), iammarcweezy (2012-03-02)

  19. #39191
    Schnedi I wasn't actually taking a dig this time as you can see from my previous post. I don't want beef man. I'm not to know you know that guy peace ✌
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  20. #39192
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    �������� stating "just playing" implies to me he is in process of making it if he had put just playing with so and so mod all would be cool. It was just an observation don't cry Elle
    just tired of people picking on this guy

  21. #39193
    Ok
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  22. #39194
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    jealous? for sure.... anyway now i don't mind what that kind of people say or think

    how are you?
    good friend!

  23. #39195
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Schnedi I wasn't actually taking a dig this time as you can see from my previous post. I don't want beef man. I'm not to know you know that guy peace ✌

    me neither but i said: playing... i think i don't have to say playing with this based in alanpauly's modd till i share anything, anyway the frames and walls were modded by me just watching his screenshot

    no drama and thanks for the observation, have a good day!!

  24. #39196

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iammarcweezy For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-03-02), mmcneil (2012-03-02)

  26. #39197
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    I was able to hide the clock and the weather apps but now I'm trying to hide the calendar app. I replaced all the png's in the com.apple.mobilecal bundle with the transparent icons. The app is now transparent but I can still see the date in black letters/numbers that appear on the icon.Does anyone know where that is so i can change it to transparent?
    In the info.pslit in the main theme folder, look for CalendarIconDayStyle and CalendarIconDateStyle. Maybe try changing the color to "transparent". I'm not positive that works. But that's where you'll find the way to change it.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    catstide (2012-03-02)

  28. #39198
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Hunchkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Reading, PA
    Posts
    671
    Thanks
    603
    Thanked 426 Times in 252 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iammarcweezy View Post
    Freakin Awesome!!! Thank you very much!!!

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hunchkey For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-03-02), iammarcweezy (2012-03-02)

  30. #39199
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchkey View Post
    Freakin Awesome!!! Thank you very much!!!
    Edit* I don't want to offend.. just in case. You're very welcome.
    Last edited by iammarcweezy; 2012-03-02 at 10:33 PM.

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iammarcweezy For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-03-02), Hunchkey (2012-03-03)

  32. #39200

  33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to UNLOCKZ For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-03-03), Darka5sa5sin (2012-03-02), ruedi04 (2012-03-02), rumcajs (2012-03-02), The_Durben (2012-03-02), wirral59 (2012-03-02)

Page 1960 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 9601460186019101950195819591960196119621970201020602460 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •