Page 1943 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 9431443184318931933194119421943194419451953199320432443 ... LastLast
Results 38,841 to 38,860 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Hell to the m and f in yeah!!! Lmao!! This is epic guys!!!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

djolof (2012-03-02), metaserph (2012-03-02), stratnik (2012-03-02), The_Durben (2012-03-02), wirral59 (2012-03-02)

So does this gps weather have both ls and sb gps weather?
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Im loving it......

Live on the beta repo...... EPHDiOS5 GPS Weather by The_Durben Version 1.0-3 GPS Location based weather..... WOW!!

Credits BELOW!! This is revolutionary!! thanks to all included above!!

Again, Im loving it!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to idle0095 For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2012-03-02)

Know for the icon to be themed lol!! Great job D skillz! Lol thats your new handle bro lol.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

GMG450 (2012-03-02), metaserph (2012-03-02), rumcajs (2012-03-02), stratnik (2012-03-02), The_Durben (2012-03-02)

Hi. On the beta repo, what exactly do the shadow (1,2,3) options do?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    How do you change the slide to unlock button with the little lock on it.....I want it to be red with the lock white....any help please. Can someone make one or tell me where to get one.....and then tell me where to put it. Thanks!

Attachment 570252
    Help please....anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by LithePanther View Post
    Hi. On the beta repo, what exactly do the shadow (1,2,3) options do?

Thanks
    They put different shadows around the icons. Enable one. See if you like it. Check each one out. One at a time obviously.

Help please....anyone?
    Take the WellLock and bottombarknob files from the com.apple.TelephonyUI folder in the theme you have that in and drop them into the same folder in bundles in the new theme.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-03-02)

#geniusatwork, #rockingmodsquadteam, #durbengamechanger 'Nuff said!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2012-03-02), stratnik (2012-03-02), The_Durben (2012-03-02)

Thanks

For some reason when i try an download the gpsweather lockscreen from the beta repo i get a sizemismatch and it fails...any suggestion?

Quote Originally Posted by rion_j View Post
    thank you everyone for your help today! loving this set-up from mone

Plz can you explain me how you get the weather all around?? When I take that overlay the weather pics are still only on the left and right site.
    This layout is really dope. Thx for help

iPhone? More like MyPhone starsky64's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by misterjrw View Post
    Hi tajr12,

Here is a screenshot from within the foldericon settings. cydiatest1 and ctt refer to the left and right icon on the springboard. It must be double masking as the cydiatest1 looks a lot brighter, and the ctt has no frame in the settings but is framed on the springboard.

Attachment 570253
    How can I get this leather look?

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Know for the icon to be themed lol!! Great job D skillz! Lol thats your new handle bro lol.
    Respring it is themed
    Lol

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-03-02), Dexy88 (2012-03-02), metaserph (2012-03-02), rumcajs (2012-03-02), wirral59 (2012-03-02)

Ok! I'm finally back. Got everything reinstalled and EPHD is back!

It appears whatever was making my phone hot and drinking my battery with the jailbreak before is gone now. Sweet!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GibMcfragger For This Useful Post:

iPAX (2012-03-02), wirral59 (2012-03-02)

Quote Originally Posted by GibMcfragger View Post
    Ok! I'm finally back. Got everything reinstalled and EPHD is back!

It appears whatever was making my phone hot and drinking my battery with the jailbreak before is gone now. Sweet!
    sweet, yea i had an issue like that as well and then restored, re-jailbroke and it seemed to of fix itself as well. welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    They put different shadows around the icons. Enable one. See if you like it. Check each one out. One at a time obviously.

Take the WellLock and bottombarknob files from the com.apple.TelephonyUI folder in the theme you have that in and drop them into the same folder in bundles in the new theme.
    I want the button to be red......how is moving those files going to make the button red?

guys,

thanks so much for making it soooo much easier!! it was a major pain doing it the original way, but now its effortless. i cant even begin to imagine how much work went into making this happen. Derrick, thanks again for this incredible contribution. i wish i knew how do this stuff, so amazing!

one question i had, how often does weather update? or does it only update when you move locations?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to rion_j For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-03-02)

I want the button to be red......how is moving those files going to make the button red?
    My bad dude. I stopped reading after I saw "little slider". Sorry. I was thinking the little metal slider that's used in a few LS's.

On the new gps weather that bars just uoloaded to cydia how do you change it to F

I believe it update when you move lcoations.
    guys,

thanks so much for making it soooo much easier!! it was a major pain doing it the original way, but now its effortless. i cant even begin to imagine how much work went into making this happen. Derrick, thanks again for this incredible contribution. i wish i knew how do this stuff, so amazing!

one question i had, how often does weather update? or does it only update when you move locations?

Last edited by idle0095; 2012-03-02 at 03:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Respring it is themed
    Lol
    Your right

27. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2012-03-02)

here you go bro, credit yamakasi
    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Here is the english Wallpaper.html for the BigWeather.theme from Mone, Mod by me!

http://itheming.com/upload/images/kq...pi9gzm1nf1.zip
    Quote Originally Posted by Sash Sivos View Post
    Plz can you explain me how you get the weather all around?? When I take that overlay the weather pics are still only on the left and right site.
    This layout is really dope. Thx for help
    here you go. replace the Wallpaper.html with the one from the download

29. The Following User Says Thank You to rion_j For This Useful Post:

yamakasi73 (2012-03-02)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    GPSWeather created by crazyvivek
    Modded to work without udid by me
    Fixed app so it can install as a deb with the theme.
    Big thanks to Pathkiller for assisting with a permission issue Rob and I had come across installing the app.
    Themed to fit EPHD by me, weather images from mostly Rob (Barsoverbeats) and myself

This is now EPHD ready for a one time install for the app and the theme.
    Once you DL and respring you will have an app called MyLocation (created by crazyvivek)
    In the app turn on the Sig.Change setting. This turns on location services so the weather can get your information. Then activate the GPSWeatherDurben theme in Winterboard

I take no credit for creating this tweak only for making it user friendly so you don't need to use cracked resources to install.

For conservation of battery you do not need to keep the location services on if you are staying in the same city.
    Open app and turn off Sig.Change. If you change locations you can turn back on and leave on or turn it back off. Your current location will update.

This weather will update on the fly as you travel. Tested today through 4 city's driving around for work.

Here's some screens. Don't take note of the Locating Weather one as some areas don't update conditions on yahooweather.

So there you go, GPSWeather installable from Cydia
    Made to function by me. Packaged for install by Barsoverbeats with help from Pathkiller
    Created by crazyvivek. <---- This dude is awesome for this tweak
    Thankfully I was able to make this much more user friendly.

Barsoverbeats is presently getting it ready.
    He will post when it's done.

DO NOT TRY TO SEARCH IT UNTIL HE SAYS SO
    You will mess things up.

Thank you........

31. The Following User Says Thank You to chg128 For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2012-03-02)

Page 1943 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 9431443184318931933194119421943194419451953199320432443 ... LastLast