Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #36281
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bracknell, UK
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    652
    Thanked 344 Times in 185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iDnS View Post
    update on the repo ?
    Great work to all in getting the settings icons done

    Can all of these be put into bundles like Darkness has done, or will there be the odd one that has to go into System/Library/Preferences etc etc such as Springtomize2?

    This theme just blows me away, i had the original on my phone for ages and there was enough mods for that one.....now everyone is taking it to a whole new level....i take my hat off and thank all concerned.

    Cheers

    UPDATE: I just found that there is a bundle for springtomize2....com.filippobiga.stprefs, but i'm sure you need both [email protected] and icon.png to get the icon to size correctly

  2. #36282
    Livin the iPhone Life catstide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Cullman, Alabama, United States
    Posts
    1,062
    Thanks
    646
    Thanked 601 Times in 336 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Brewko View Post
    Var/Stash/Themes/EpHDiOS5_SB_SimpleClock.theme/ConfigureMe.js
    Go into configureMe.js and set true to false!
    awesome...thanks!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to catstide For This Useful Post:

    Brewko (2012-02-25)

  4. #36283
    Threw on my Transformers back glass. Also strapped my Blade aluminum case back on

    Looks badarse!




  5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-02-25), chg128 (2012-02-25), Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-25), Dexy88 (2012-02-26), GUNNY29 (2012-02-25), hemptation (2012-02-25), Jkauf55 (2012-02-25), Max_Pa1n (2012-02-25), metaserph (2012-02-25), misterjrw (2012-02-25), Nightman (2012-02-26), rumcajs (2012-02-25), simer_cool (2012-02-26), wirral59 (2012-02-26)

  6. #36284
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bracknell, UK
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    652
    Thanked 344 Times in 185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Does anyone know, is it be able to get the DockIcons with Z-Shadow?? or ins't?
    and can someone put a screenie up of the shadows (both Z and frameless) as when i activate the Z one in WB, i seem to get a black box around every icon?

  7. #36285
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Threw on my Transformers back glass. Also strapped my Blade aluminum case back on

    Looks badarse!




    Thats sick bro! I might need to buy me one of these. Need a Elite Pro HD Back glass!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brewko For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-02-25), The_Durben (2012-02-25)

  9. #36286
    Quote Originally Posted by slap690 View Post
    Great theme, icons, mods, etc. Thanks to everyone involved and nice enough to share their creations! Almost passed on the update but glad I didn't! Just wanted to let the boss know that the little exclamation badge when your sms message doesn't get sent, isn't themed. I tried to upload a pic as a thumbnail, but the site isn't letting me for some reason? Just wanted to let ya know cause I hadn't read about anybody noticing it yet and I know how much of a perfectionist the boss is!
    Fixed already

    thanks!!


    @iDnS- not yet.... being that the package is HUGE, I am trying to keep the updates to a minimum, so I will make sure there is a good amount of content before I push the update. I am heading out to run around and then I am taking my wife out for dinner. I will be back at it later on tonight probably

    The Durban/Meta Lock will be going up tonight, and the Rebourne/Z sbsettings for sure.... then maybe I will get the Settings icons in too

  10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-02-25), EventHorizn (2012-02-26), GMG450 (2012-02-26), GUNNY29 (2012-02-25), hemptation (2012-02-25), holdenrf (2012-02-25), iDnS (2012-02-25), laurence0609 (2012-02-26), metaserph (2012-02-25), Nightman (2012-02-26), rumcajs (2012-02-25), slap690 (2012-02-25), The_Durben (2012-02-25), wirral59 (2012-02-26), Zooropalg (2012-02-25)

  11. #36287
    iPhone? More like MyPhone slap690's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Illinoize
    Posts
    254
    Thanks
    914
    Thanked 101 Times in 71 Posts

    Thanks Boss!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1330203367.767926.jpg  
    Last edited by slap690; 2012-02-25 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Alredy answered

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to slap690 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-02-25)

  13. #36288
    That llok cool bro How easy was it to fit the glass?

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Threw on my Transformers back glass. Also strapped my Blade aluminum case back on

    Looks badarse!



    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-02-25), The_Durben (2012-02-25), wirral59 (2012-02-26)

  15. #36289
    Quote Originally Posted by misterjrw View Post
    Great work to all in getting the settings icons done

    Can all of these be put into bundles like Darkness has done, or will there be the odd one that has to go into System/Library/Preferences etc etc such as Springtomize2?

    This theme just blows me away, i had the original on my phone for ages and there was enough mods for that one.....now everyone is taking it to a whole new level....i take my hat off and thank all concerned.

    Cheers

    UPDATE: I just found that there is a bundle for springtomize2....com.filippobiga.stprefs, but i'm sure you need both [email protected] and icon.png to get the icon to size correctly
    thanks! No, There will be NONE that you have to manually place.... IMO that defeats the purpose of the theme So they will all apply with winter board

    anyone that has 30 Cydia settings icons...... HAS WAY TOO MANY TWEAKS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by slap690 View Post
    This is what I meant.
    Oh yeah.... NICE!! thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2012-02-25 at 10:06 PM.

  16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-02-25), FoSixBoy (2012-02-26), GMG450 (2012-02-26), GUNNY29 (2012-02-25), hemptation (2012-02-25), misterjrw (2012-02-25), pinkinail (2012-02-25), slap690 (2012-02-25), The_Durben (2012-02-25), wirral59 (2012-02-26)

  17. #36290
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bracknell, UK
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    652
    Thanked 344 Times in 185 Posts

    Does anybody have a SBBadge icon exactly the same as the current one, but with a red background (the same colour red bars uses in the theme overall)?

    Thanks

  18. #36291
    Quote Originally Posted by slap690 View Post
    Thanks Boss!
    Supposed to be that way man. Makes the icons look like they are set in the SB.

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    That llok cool bro How easy was it to fit the glass?
    Very simple dude. Two screws, push up a bit a pop off.

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    GUNNY29 (2012-02-25), hemptation (2012-02-25), rumcajs (2012-02-25)

  20. #36292
    Hi. Someone made me the two attached icons based on the attached image. Could someone kindly make the framed version solar to the frameless one where the face of the watch takes up more space within the icon or is the image not high enough quality to do so? THANKS IN ADVANCE.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1330203639.940727.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1330203648.433424.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1330203655.612508.jpg  

  21. #36293
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectroRob View Post
    Can you name the loading scren AgingBooth and not Photos
    And upload the frameless icon, thx
    I changed the name but I'm a complete noob at Ps and don't really know how to make the frameless icon. maybe someone can help me out here.

    Let me play around with this and I will get you the icon
    Easier than I thought!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png  
    Last edited by Brewko; 2012-02-25 at 10:25 PM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Brewko For This Useful Post:

    ElectroRob (2012-02-25)

  23. #36294
    Quote Originally Posted by holdenrf View Post
    Hi. Someone made me the two attached icons based on the attached image. Could someone kindly make the framed version solar to the frameless one where the face of the watch takes up more space within the icon or is the image not high enough quality to do so? THANKS IN ADVANCE.
    Here ya go bud.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -watch.png  

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-02-25), holdenrf (2012-02-25)

  25. #36295
    that case and new back is awesome DB with EPHD installed. your like the canadian phone pimp. I can see people stopping you just to get a chance to look at your iPhone. HA

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2012-02-25)

  27. #36296
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewko View Post
    I changed the name but I'm a complete noob at Ps and don't really know how to make the frameless icon. maybe someone can help me out here.

    Let me play around with this and I will get you the icon


    Is Unlockz LS getting dropped in the repo? I NEED IT!!! Ha

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    ElectroRob (2012-02-25)

  29. #36297
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    thanks! No, There will be NONE that you have to manually place.... IMO that defeats the purpose of the theme So they will all apply with winter board

    anyone that has 30 Cydia settings icons...... HAS WAY TOO MANY TWEAKS!!



    Oh yeah.... NICE!! thanks!

  30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2012-02-26), hemptation (2012-02-25), metaserph (2012-02-25), misterjrw (2012-02-25), The_Durben (2012-02-25), wirral59 (2012-02-26), Zooropalg (2012-02-25)

  31. #36298
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Here ya go bud.
    that is the frameless version, i am looking for the framed one. thanks

  32. #36299
    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    that case and new back is awesome DB with EPHD installed. your like the canadian phone pimp. I can see people stopping you just to get a chance to look at your iPhone. HA
    The_Canadian_iPimp

  33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-02-25), metaserph (2012-02-25), rumcajs (2012-02-25), The_Durben (2012-02-25), wirral59 (2012-02-26)

  34. #36300
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Threw on my Transformers back glass. Also strapped my Blade aluminum case back on

    Looks badarse!






    very nice,if they make the EYES have green light,thats look SOOOO PERFECT !

  35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chg128 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-02-25), iskariotA (2012-02-25), metaserph (2012-02-25), The_Durben (2012-02-25)

Page 1815 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 81513151715176518051813181418151816181718251865191523152815 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •