Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #35241
    -default2xuo46fnxwg2.png

    Installo*us

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2012-02-24), Dexy88 (2012-02-24), EventHorizn (2012-02-23), hemptation (2012-02-23), Iphone ie (2012-02-23)

  3. #35242
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Max Pain is working on a similar lockscreen.

    Not working on already done bro looks like great minds think alike although at times my mind isnt that great lol

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2012-02-24), Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-23), GMG450 (2012-02-23), hemptation (2012-02-23), The_Durben (2012-02-23)

  5. #35243
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Not working on already done bro looks like great minds think alike although at times my mind isnt that great lol
    From what I can see, your mind works pretty damn good.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2012-02-24), hemptation (2012-02-23), Max_Pa1n (2012-02-23), wirral59 (2012-02-23)

  7. #35244
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post

    xD
    Wicked Max! Thanks dude

    And this is pretty sweet too
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2012-02-23 at 07:51 PM.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2012-02-24), hemptation (2012-02-23), Max_Pa1n (2012-02-23), wirral59 (2012-02-23)

  9. #35245
    That was me today Tomorrow I'm online again

  10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    Curryking (2012-02-23), Dexy88 (2012-02-24), GMG450 (2012-02-23), hemptation (2012-02-23), Iphone ie (2012-02-23), iRyanKGT (2012-02-23), kruzzit (2012-02-23), lloydiop (2012-02-23), Max_Pa1n (2012-02-23), metaserph (2012-02-24), nicoand (2012-02-23), StayyyFlyyy (2012-02-23), Sweman (2012-02-24), The_Durben (2012-02-23), Toproaster (2012-02-23), wirral59 (2012-02-23), zausser (2012-02-23)

  11. #35246
    Crap. It's a full time job trying to decide on what icon and loader to use from all of you. Just when I think I'm good twenty more sweet ones hit the thread.

    Stop it already. Lmao.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    That was me today Tomorrow I'm online again
    You Rock buddy. Nite and thanks!!!

  12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2012-02-24), GMG450 (2012-02-23), hemptation (2012-02-23), iPAX (2012-02-24), iRyanKGT (2012-02-23), Max_Pa1n (2012-02-23), metaserph (2012-02-24), The_Durben (2012-02-23), wirral59 (2012-02-23)

  13. #35247
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Iphone ie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    902
    Thanks
    1,915
    Thanked 3,170 Times in 673 Posts

    Is anybody working on an alternative SBSettings theme

  14. #35248
    yea yea.......hope everyone is having a great day. it is almost the weekend........

    now squad up

  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (2012-02-23), The_Durben (2012-02-23), UNLOCKZ (2012-02-23), wirral59 (2012-02-23), zausser (2012-02-23)

  16. #35249
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Crap. It's a full time job trying to decide on what icon and loader to use from all of you. Just when I think I'm good twenty more sweet ones hit the thread.

    Stop it already. Lmao.



    You Rock buddy. Nite and thanks!!!
    It's like us trying to keep up with all the amazing themes you make big Z haha

  17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    GMG450 (2012-02-23), hemptation (2012-02-23), The_Durben (2012-02-23), wirral59 (2012-02-23), zausser (2012-02-23)

  18. #35250
    darkness.. i can honestly say i love you

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to StayyyFlyyy For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-02-23)

  20. #35251
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    It's like us trying to keep up with all the amazing themes you make big Z haha
    hehe....

    I now see how time consuming it can be... You guys have been and still are pretty amazing! Not sure how you all juggle life in the middle of all this tho.


  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-23), hemptation (2012-02-23), Max_Pa1n (2012-02-23), The_Durben (2012-02-23)

  22. #35252
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,231
    Thanks
    4,420
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

    Uploadr

    -uploadrload-copy.jpg-uploadr.png

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-02-23), The_Durben (2012-02-23)

  24. #35253
    i like how the share price is going down on the Your Orange icons, it matches true life lol
    Last edited by Gutsytripod; 2012-02-23 at 08:09 PM. Reason: meant to qoute

  25. #35254
    Livin the iPhone Life Darrenrooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    1,733
    Thanks
    14,442
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 659 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Darren and RjRankin you both have PM
    Thanks very much Craig

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Darrenrooster For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-02-23)

  27. #35255
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Curryking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    51.22N / 6.77E
    Posts
    505
    Thanks
    726
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 449 Posts

    Doodle Jump




  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Curryking For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (2012-02-23)

  29. #35256
    I need help!

    Here is what I have going.
    I am using the SS girls. Theme with the LS SS overlay. Now how do I line the pictures up to fit the new overlay? Would it be possible for someone to make me a template that I can use? I suppose I would need to adjust the widget HTML in the SS girls theme to accommodate for the new overlay. Scratches head.
    Last edited by Brewko; 2012-02-23 at 09:02 PM.

  30. #35257
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    hehe....

    I now see how time consuming it can be... You guys have been and still are pretty amazing! Not sure how you all juggle life in the middle of all this tho.

    it takes a great deal of balance. which I am sure you know all about. and the other fact is. everyone here has their on little part. like a whole village of EPHD workers, united. to bring forth the greatness. this is actually the vibe, spirit of theme threads that I have loved. and any project for you to be involved in Z, we will all be right there with you to. hope you are having a good day. and I will see everyone after work.

    thank you everyone

  31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    Brewko (2012-02-23), Curryking (2012-02-23), Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-23), Max_Pa1n (2012-02-23), metaserph (2012-02-24), The_Durben (2012-02-23), Toproaster (2012-02-23), wirral59 (2012-02-23), zausser (2012-02-23)

  32. #35258
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewko View Post
    I need help!

    Here is what I have going.
    I am using the SS girls. Theme with the LS SS overlay. Now how do I line the pictures up to fit the new overlay? Would it be possible for someone to make me a template that I can use? I suppose I would need to adjust the widget HTML in the SS girls theme to accommodate for the new overlay. Scratches head.
    There's a SB slideshow coming where all you'll have to do is put the pics in the slideshow folder and they will fit.
    Don't worry about messing with the sizes right now

  33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Brewko (2012-02-23), Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-23), hemptation (2012-02-23), Max_Pa1n (2012-02-23), wirral59 (2012-02-23)

  34. #35259
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLOCKZ View Post
    @ Bart08

    Here you go ...



    @ Darka5sa5sin

    Grrrrrrrrrrrr... it was only a Question ! Stop that and please do it BIG SIZE with many Full Quotes Bro !!

    Can i have this wallpaper pls with elite pro hd fonts and name : TNT iPhone
    Thx in advance

  35. #35260
    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    it takes a great deal of balance. which I am sure you know all about. and the other fact is. everyone here has their on little part. like a whole village of EPHD workers, united. to bring forth the greatness. this is actually the vibe, spirit of theme threads that I have loved. and any project for you to be involved in Z, we will all be right there with you to. hope you are having a good day. and I will see everyone after work.

    thank you everyone
    Very Kind. You're comments and contributions to themes and threads ( like so many others here ) are what it should always be. A get away from the daily grind in our lives! A place to have fun with cool people willing to help each other out.

    you all rock!

  36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-23), Dexy88 (2012-02-24), GibMcfragger (2012-02-23), hemptation (2012-02-23), Max_Pa1n (2012-02-23), The_Durben (2012-02-23), wirral59 (2012-02-23)

Page 1763 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 76312631663171317531761176217631764176517731813186322632763 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •