Page 170 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 701201601681691701711721802202706701170 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,400 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Reboot?
    Tried that... no luck.
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

Quote Originally Posted by Bushybrows View Post
    First off let me say that I was hooked on CHD. It was my first iPhone theme. I didn't have a 3GS or a 2g. The iPhone 4 was my first idevice. When i first previewed elite I was more on the side that I was gonna stick with chd, but the more I played around with the ui and saw how detailed everything was, haven't seen chd since. You see CHD is like that suped up sports car that u continuously tweak, but Elite is that Bentley or that Maybach off the showroom floor. No tint, no rims, no 12s in the trunk. Like Bars said, get ur grown man on. Out the gate this theme elegant, sexy, and mature. Those of u that haven't upgraded to 4.1, u missing out. This baby is beautiful. I only got 2 themes on my phone, both of them Bars. Round of applause homie. Keep it up.
    Thanks boss riding fully grown

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoV View Post
    Anyone OTHER than Bars, who should be sleeping:

My badges (i.e. # of emails notifications) - are they supposed to be black, or the color of the color mod? I added the color badges that Bars posted earlier, but they're still black. Not a biggie - just curious.
    Badges for emails match the color I'm using. I'm talking about in the email, like if you have three emails from the same person or new email inside mail. But notification badges on the home screen are all black. Not sure if they should match color using. Not sure what those add ons badges are for bars that posted up earlier today.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sargd66 For This Useful Post:

ChicagoV (2010-10-12)

The small badges I posted earlier are button bar badges, these are for the bottom bar where it woul show a change in Cydia or an update waiting in the bottom of the AppStore

Hi Bars, can u tell me how to get the badge color working? I updated to the latest version but the badge is still default red. Thanks ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    The small badges I posted earlier are button bar badges, these are for the bottom bar where it woul show a change in Cydia or an update waiting in the bottom of the AppStore
    ...I thought you were told to go to sleep?
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

You know here we go again, always the same. Rob has a family and a REAL LIFE OUTSIDE THIS FORUM. Get it? Be thankful for what time he gives and shut your piehole! "This message brought to you by Friends of BarsOverBeats and all themers in general"
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Did you get my PM Bars or would you like me to email you??

Quote Originally Posted by H1J1NX View Post
    Did you get my PM Bars or would you like me to email you??
    Sorry I was taking a shower...

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    getting the 404 error on cydia

No email?? Hmmmmm.....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

wast3dmonk3y (2010-11-27)

Aight gang I'm out! Have a good night... Clean your screens off and keep it full grown

14. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2010-10-12)

Night Rob. Enjoy the family!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Night Rob. Enjoy the family!
    Thx boss, good to have you back bro!

Anyone that donates to receive the repo to the theme, I will catch up first thing in the morning

Thanks!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

iammarcweezy (2010-10-12), metaserph (2010-10-12)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

No email?? Hmmmmm.....
    little busy atm making an SBSettings , im in no rush , so whats with the hmmmm?

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

Survived 4.1 with no drama and no Folder Enhancer anymore.

Open folder and task switcher BG's are default...what do I need to change...sorry if was posted already..

My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Thanks

"This message brought to you by Friends of BarsOverBeats and all themers in general"

I like that..Go to Bed Bars..get some sleep, your not Superman cause we left him in the CHD thread on somebodys wall Nite Boss

Thanks
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    Survived 4.1 with no drama and no Folder Enhancer anymore.

Looks soo crispy can't wait to join all of you at 4.1 wish I had time 2nite

Hey Sanady or anyone that knows...why am I getting clear night and then there is the sun....

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

I've been rolling with Bars on this board for almost a year and seen lots of people come and go. The one consistent thing is BARS and his dedication to his themes and his 'customers". He works tirelessly to make sure we are all happy even to the sacrifice of his regular life including job and family. Trust me he has nothing but integrity 100%. If there is a delay in his getting back to you then trust there is a good reason. This is a great community and you can always look here for help till Bars is available. If someone can help they will. All you have to do is read a few pages to see the comraderee we all share.(just watch out for Floppy lol) Ok i'm done with my rant and need to figure out how to get my phone book back after restore dam it lol Bars go to bed enjoy the family or get a beer!!!

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

Bushybrows (2010-10-12), rumcajs (2010-10-12)

Page 170 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 701201601681691701711721802202706701170 ... LastLast