Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #33641
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Curryking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    51.22N / 6.77E
    Posts
    505
    Thanks
    726
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 449 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lloydiop View Post
    I've tried this one too... Still not working
    -whatsapp.png

    case sensitive -> capital "I" (Icon.png, [email protected])

    Curry

  2. #33642
    AKA showstopper1969 Chuck1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Posts
    1,478
    Thanks
    959
    Thanked 869 Times in 458 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by a Turtle View Post
    It is Frameless man..
    Oh...lol

  3. #33643
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Next To My Phone
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 58 Times in 41 Posts

    Morning Z.. How ya doing???

    I've placed my theme at the top and after changing the filenames, I uncheck/re-check the theme in WB and respring but I still can't figure out why it doesn't work...
    I've tried one by one the two options given by Darkness:

    1. Name the folder and place it in XXXX.theme -> Folder

    2. Name the folder and place it in: XXXX.theme -> Bundles


    Each time, I've put 5 files in the folder:

    For the loading screen (it's the same file, I just changed the name)
    - Default.png
    - [email protected]


    For the icon (it's the same file, I just changed the name)
    - Icon.png
    - [email protected]
    - Inconnu.png

  4. #33644
    Quote Originally Posted by mb6989iP4s View Post
    Darkness777, can you put all icons / loading screens in a folder and upload it on dropbox or wherever? It would be really nice
    difficult to collect and preserve as much ready icons. Maybe someone if they can help collect

    Quote Originally Posted by lloydiop View Post
    Morning Z.. How ya doing???

    I've placed my theme at the top and after changing the filenames, I uncheck/re-check the theme in WB and respring but I still can't figure out why it doesn't work...
    I've tried one by one the two options given by Darkness:

    1. Name the folder and place it in XXXX.theme -> Folder

    2. Name the folder and place it in: XXXX.theme -> Bundles


    Each time, I've put 5 files in the folder:

    For the loading screen (it's the same file, I just changed the name)
    - Default.png
    - [email protected]


    For the icon (it's the same file, I just changed the name)
    - Icon.png
    - [email protected]
    - Inconnu.png
    hmmm very strange. Then the name of the icon you write instead of "I", so "i"

    icon / [email protected]

    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Did you un-select and re-select the theme in winterboard and respring?

    Morning
    Steveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2012-02-20 at 03:11 PM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    lloydiop (2012-02-20)

  6. #33645
    Hey gang. Hope everyone is having a great day. The update is, well. Epic, elite. Just so dang awesome.

    Thanks ivan. When I get home from work today I will start packaging your icons and loaders. To make it easier for everyone.

    Master Z, thank you. Your attitude and moral, is inspirational. I have read backwards up to 3 years on these threads. And there is a reason why they call you master. Or work is one reason. But the qualities you show as an individual and as a leader host more reasons. Just saying thanks.

    Durben, Chevy. Great work. Sheesh you

    And bars........thanks boss. You are always pushing to give us more. And give it to us faster.

    Hope everyone has a good day

  7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-02-20), Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-20), iRyanKGT (2012-02-20), lloydiop (2012-02-20), The_Durben (2012-02-20), wirral59 (2012-02-20), zausser (2012-02-20)

  8. #33646
    AKA showstopper1969 Chuck1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Posts
    1,478
    Thanks
    959
    Thanked 869 Times in 458 Posts

    Ok then...Ivan, could you make a frameless icon for The Apple Store...not App Store?

  9. #33647
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Next To My Phone
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 58 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lloydiop View Post
    Morning Z.. How ya doing???

    I've placed my theme at the top and after changing the filenames, I uncheck/re-check the theme in WB and respring but I still can't figure out why it doesn't work...
    I've tried one by one the two options given by Darkness:

    1. Name the folder and place it in XXXX.theme -> Folder

    2. Name the folder and place it in: XXXX.theme -> Bundles


    Each time, I've put 5 files in the folder:

    For the loading screen (it's the same file, I just changed the name)
    - Default.png
    - [email protected]


    For the icon (it's the same file, I just changed the name)
    - Icon.png
    - [email protected]
    - Inconnu.png
    Here's a screenshot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329747231.882046.jpg  

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to lloydiop For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-02-20)

  11. #33648
    lloydiop

    hmmm very strange. Then the name of the icon you write instead of "I", so "i"

    icon / [email protected]

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    lloydiop (2012-02-20)

  13. #33649
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Next To My Phone
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 58 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    lloydiop

    hmmm very strange. Then the name of the icon you write instead of "I", so "i"

    icon / [email protected]
    I already did it too, but it still doesn't work... It's driving me crazy right now!!!

  14. #33650
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck1969 View Post
    Ok then...Ivan, could you make a frameless icon for The Apple Store...not App Store?
    -default2xcelvzk6t3d.png

    AppStore

    Quote Originally Posted by lloydiop View Post
    I already did it too, but it still doesn't work... It's driving me crazy right now!!!
    It is now a complete mystery to me. Brother enter the phone in iFunBox and this time found the application's folder, inside are the original icons

    Var -> mobile -> Applications
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2012-02-20 at 03:23 PM.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    Chuck1969 (2012-02-20), iRyanKGT (2012-02-20), lloydiop (2012-02-20)

  16. #33651
    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post

    Master Z, thank you. Your attitude and moral, is inspirational. I have read backwards up to 3 years on these threads. And there is a reason why they call you master. Or work is one reason. But the qualities you show as an individual and as a leader host more reasons. Just saying
    Wow. Thanks for the kind words!!!

    @Darkness: Morning! You are tearing it up as usual!!!

  17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    Brewko (2012-02-20), Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-20), Darkness777 (2012-02-20), Joserrrr (2012-03-19), wirral59 (2012-02-20)

  18. #33652
    Ivan...3 requests:
    -Appinfo
    -MewSeek
    -MyWi

    Thank you

  19. #33653
    Could we ask for anything more. This theme and thread sets the bar like no other. We should all be thankful to be a part of it. The best themers and modders and icon makers are here.

  20. #33654
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    /root/user
    Posts
    496
    Thanks
    397
    Thanked 370 Times in 157 Posts

    Guys, Why my cydia tries to install EPHD 2012again?[IMG] IMG_0004 by Sazzat Hossain, on Flickr[/IMG]

    And than come like this?
    [IMG] IMG_0003 by Sazzat Hossain, on Flickr[/IMG]

  21. #33655
    Green Apple Toproaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lincolnshire, UK
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    189
    Thanked 27 Times in 20 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    Hey gang. Hope everyone is having a great day. The update is, well. Epic, elite. Just so dang awesome.

    Thanks ivan. When I get home from work today I will start packaging your icons and loaders. To make it easier for everyone.

    Master Z, thank you. Your attitude and moral, is inspirational. I have read backwards up to 3 years on these threads. And there is a reason why they call you master. Or work is one reason. But the qualities you show as an individual and as a leader host more reasons. Just saying thanks.

    Durben, Chevy. Great work. Sheesh you

    And bars........thanks boss. You are always pushing to give us more. And give it to us faster.

    Hope everyone has a good day
    Respect to that hemp. 100% agree. Great theme, great thread, great guys. Many thanks.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toproaster For This Useful Post:

    Brewko (2012-02-20), The_Durben (2012-02-20)

  23. #33656
    Before I head off to work today...SB SS


    Bars has this but I got it to him a little late for the update and to test but if you big him lol I'm sure he can get it up on the repo.

    Good morning/evening all. I'm off to catch a flight.

  24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Brewko (2012-02-20), chevymusclecar (2012-02-20), iRyanKGT (2012-02-20), metaserph (2012-02-20), Sweman (2012-02-20), wirral59 (2012-02-20)

  25. #33657
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Next To My Phone
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 58 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    It is now a complete mystery to me. Brother enter the phone in iFunBox and this time found the application's folder, inside are the original icons

    Var -> mobile -> Applications
    A mystery... You said it lol...
    I'm not at home so I can't use Diskaid (I don't have iFunBox)... For the moment, I just can try with iFile
    Is it ok or it's better to wait until I get home?

    (Btw, Thanks a lot gang... I really appreciate your help)

  26. #33658
    AKA showstopper1969 Chuck1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Posts
    1,478
    Thanks
    959
    Thanked 869 Times in 458 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    -default2xcelvzk6t3d.png

    AppStore
    Thank you very much, brother!

  27. #33659
    Loving the update, thanks everyone who helped with it. I do have a request, I am poking for this icon in the new style, thanks if someone has or could make it, its the only icon I keep changing anytime this theme updates:



    Why does my icon look like this after using the PSD? I'm not sure what Im doing wrong?





    Last edited by jjk454ss; 2012-02-20 at 03:45 PM.

  28. #33660
    I instal the color keyboard from repo andi havent the Greek keyboard what I do wrong ?

Page 1683 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 68311831583163316731681168216831684168516931733178321832683 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •