Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by sweetbali View Post
    I have the same problem - or something similar..eric tried helping me, but I want to figure out how I can have a weather widget appear on home screen only first..which seems like a challenge for this theme..
    Not a challenge my friend. Use PerPageHtml +, set the widget to page 1 and presto. You can find it in Cydia.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

GibMcfragger (2012-02-19), hemptation (2012-02-19)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    +1 for Rum
    Only addition to that is, he has been doing it all the time. Rum has posted on more pages in this thread than most.
    Can never get enough....-rumbrands.jpg

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

GibMcfragger (2012-02-19), hemptation (2012-02-19), rumcajs (2012-02-19), The_Durben (2012-02-19)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetbali View Post
    I have the same problem - or something similar..eric tried helping me, but I want to figure out how I can have a weather widget appear on home screen only first..which seems like a challenge for this theme..
    Per page doesn't work or what??? I'm confused. You will have to rename the wallpaper.HTML to widget.html and move some things around. That should work though. Depending how many HTML are in the mod you may have to set it up like a LockBackround.html. Just play around a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Not a challenge my friend. Use PerPageHtml +, set the widget to page 1 and presto. You can find it in Cydia.
    He's getting the blue question mark in the middle of the screen from the widget not being able to find the wallpaper. At least, that's the issue I had before when I got the blue question mark.

Lol metasurf beat me to it

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gotmuscle For This Useful Post:

GibMcfragger (2012-02-19), hemptation (2012-02-19), metaserph (2012-02-19)

Quote Originally Posted by sacred View Post
    Any help on this?
    I had that issue literally an hour ago. Whenever I enabled Statusbar WordClock it would override my wallpaper and widgets with the layer.png

I deleted the layer.png and then only got the dreaded "?" when I resprung.

I decided to reinstall Statusbar Wordclock to get the layer.png back and it gave me an error 404 (not found).
    I refreshed in Cydia and noticed that it now shows up as version 2.0.

I installed it again, enabled it and now it works. The new version doesn't have or look for layer.png.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GibMcfragger For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2012-02-19), metaserph (2012-02-19), sacred (2012-02-19)

Quote Originally Posted by GibMcfragger View Post
    I had that issue literally an hour ago. Whenever I enabled Statusbar WordClock it would override my wallpaper and widgets with the layer.png

I decided to reinstall Statusbar Wordclock to get the layer.png back and it gave me an error 404 (not found).

I installed it again, enabled it and now it works. The new version doesn't have or look for layer.png.
    Thanks. I've already updated to the latest 2.0 but it seems to completely disable uniAW LS and the Linear widget.

Gib you could have just used a blank layer or added a display: none; to that call out for layer I believe. But glad you got it sorted. If that wrong I apologize. But almost positive that would work.

rum, can you help me with a carrier logo with the text "GEN" on it?
    ill put it in zeppelin..
    thanks a lot..

Without a doubt. I'm just making notation that he's added loader to his resumee.
    Now if we can only get him to cook and do laundry while he's at it, we'd have something!
    First you are going to ask him to cook and clean, then you will be inviting him over for dinner and kicking him out of bed to make breakfast.

I'm just sayin...................................

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GibMcfragger For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2012-02-19), metaserph (2012-02-19)

Schnedi said he's updating it, guess it's up now. Thanks!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

17. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2012-02-19)

Thanks. I've already updated to the latest 2.0 but it seems to completely disable uniAW LS and the Linear widget.
    Move it around in Winterboard.
    What I mean is you can reorder stuff in Winterboard by dragging them up or down the list.

I had that problem when I had it above the Weather LS in Winterboard. Move it below the main EPHD theme your SB theme and the uniAW LS.

It seems if it is at the top it takes priority and overrides the uniAW LS.
    Last edited by GibMcfragger; 2012-02-19 at 07:22 AM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GibMcfragger For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2012-02-19), sacred (2012-02-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 923 Posts

Here the Widget in German and a lot of Wallpapers...
    (Thanks to the Author and all the others have been working on that)

Download

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to UNLOCKZ For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2012-02-19), GibMcfragger (2012-02-19), hemptation (2012-02-19), killah_m (2012-02-19), metaserph (2012-02-19), ReBourne (2012-02-19), ruedi04 (2012-02-19), wirral59 (2012-02-19), _CAZZ_ (2012-02-19)

When ZegoeLight came out someone mentioned being able to change the font weight. Is that possible? Even like the system font? TIA

Schnedi said he's updating it, guess it's up now. Thanks!
    It is!
    The text is a LOT brighter now too. I could barely see it with the previous version.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to GibMcfragger For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2012-02-19)

iPhone? More like MyPhone starsky64's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Groovejunkie View Post
    my current setup!

where can I get this weather widget...

Move it around in Winterboard.
    What I mean is you can reorder stuff in Winterboard by dragging them up or down the list.

I had that problem when I had it above the Weather LS in Winderboard. Move it below the main EPHD theme your SB theme and the uniAW LS.

It seems if it is at the top it takes priority and overrides the uniAW LS.
    Tried that too. If I pushed it too low, it doesnt even take effect. And if I push it too high, it overrides the rest. Haha. Sucks really.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to sacred For This Useful Post:

GibMcfragger (2012-02-19)

Tried that too. If I pushed it too low, it doesnt even take effect. And if I push it too high, it overrides the rest. Haha. Sucks really.
    Haha Crappy man. I had to do some shuffling too before I managed to get everything working. The difference I guess is that I don't have any widgets on my SB, only my LS.

It's weird though how a status bar tweak can mess up widgets and wallpapers.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to GibMcfragger For This Useful Post:

sacred (2012-02-19)

Quote Originally Posted by starsky64 View Post
    where can I get this weather widget...
    Do a search for The Durben weather widget, he's posted this like 235,345,276 times already. You'll probably find one of the links within the last 50 pages, for sure.
    Last edited by metaserph; 2012-02-19 at 07:28 AM.
    @Metaserph

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2012-02-19), The_Durben (2012-02-19)

Haha Crappy man. I had to do some shuffling too before I managed to get everything working. The difference I guess is that I don't have any widgets on my SB, only my LS.

It's weird though how a status bar tweak can mess up widgets and wallpapers.
    Yea exactly. I tried renaming the Wallpaper.html and LockBackground.html to something else as both the LS and SB widgets have identical files but it stopped working completely after that.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to sacred For This Useful Post:

GibMcfragger (2012-02-19)

Page 1658 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 65811581558160816481656165716581659166016681708175821582658 ... LastLast