Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    I've read about others solving this by copying the "cloudy" and renaming "mostly cloudy" so there's an image to display, but I'm not personally sure. I'm sure one of the "widget gods" here can figure something out. thinking out loud...
    Yea. I gave up for now and stopped using it. I can't figure it out. As soon as I change the weather local and "f" to "c", it loads the correct weather info, but it won't load the pics. I see no reason why. It's set to use the same pics. The pics are loaded based on weather condition.

This makes me sad. I love the LS and SB, but I can't use them if the weather widgets don't work properly. Grrrrrr. HELP, PINOY!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GibMcfragger For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2012-02-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Darrenrooster View Post
    does anybody know how to theme the slider on the NC SBCenter Widget, please?

i have found the folder but cant see any png files? Can it be done?
    Morning peeps. You talking about this one D?

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

Alexweli69 (2012-02-18), hemptation (2012-02-18), iPAX (2012-02-18), metaserph (2012-02-18), misterjrw (2012-02-18), rumcajs (2012-02-18), TaJr12 (2012-02-18), The_Durben (2012-02-18), wirral59 (2012-02-19)

Gib you have to put in your location, in 2 places. one will be the yahoo codes, and the other will be a zip code. I am not sure what all was in that widget, absolutely no offense to pinky, max or ian. but something in it and the combination of something on my phone had my phone going crazy last night. restrings hung up, had to reboot several times. icons did not show. it was all weird. went away when i turned it off. its all good tho. nothing but love.

morning gang, meta. pinky, gib, rum, brew. everyone.

today my son turns 2............gonna be a great day. hope everyone is starting their weekend off right, with a strawberry mocha capp? close the door hahah

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2012-02-18), rumcajs (2012-02-18), The_Durben (2012-02-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Pinoy, dude! It's criminal and a sin against humanity if you cannot share that awesomeness! (enough drama in there for a Saturday morning? LOL). Beautiful work bro!

Good morning Hemp and a Happy Birthday to young Hemp, may he have beautiful memories from here forward!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2012-02-18), iPAX (2012-02-18), The_Durben (2012-02-18), Thudstaff (2012-02-18)

Green Apple
    Thanks

-games.png-icon.png-photography.png-utilities.png

few icons i made for foldericons (games, store, photography, utilities) .. i feel like i lose sharpness by using free transform to fit the psd frame, any suggestions?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoink Douglas For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2012-02-18), rumcajs (2012-02-18), The_Durben (2012-02-18)

Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    Gib you have to put in your location, in 2 places. one will be the yahoo codes, and the other will be a zip code. I am not sure what all was in that widget, absolutely no offense to pinky, max or ian. but something in it and the combination of something on my phone had my phone going crazy last night. restrings hung up, had to reboot several times. icons did not show. it was all weird. went away when i turned it off. its all good tho. nothing but love.

today my son turns 2............gonna be a great day. hope everyone is starting their weekend off right, with a strawberry mocha capp? close the door hahah
    Happy B-day to the little one...enjoy the day....

Quote Originally Posted by Hoink Douglas View Post
    -games.png-icon.png-photography.png-utilities.png

few icons i made for foldericons (games, store, photography, utilities) .. i feel like i lose sharpness by using free transform to fit the psd frame, any suggestions?
    Those are great....but can you make'em without glow also?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2012-02-18)

Green Apple
    Thanks

-gamesnoglow.png-photographynoglow.png-shoppingnoglow.png-utilitiesnoglow.png

no glow

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoink Douglas For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2012-02-18), rumcajs (2012-02-18), The_Durben (2012-02-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Brewko View Post
    What I'm hoping someone is willing to do is provide me a PSD that kinda merges the two images above. I have an older version of PS (7.0) and am tring to figure out how to manipulate images. By having the PSD, I can try an understand the layering that makes of the PNG's. For clarification, I'm hoping for a background image with a square (as opposed to rectangle) centered image so that I can wrap icons all the way around. My goal (once I figure it all out) is to have a bass clef in the center box as opposed to the car/elite pro hd.

I'm taking a guess that you play bass guitar? Keep on working on it bro. I am sure you will get it. And if not, possibly one of the many awesome people here will help you out.

Does anyone have the transparent wallpaper for this do I can create my own?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329582701.834437.jpg  

I'm taking a guess that you play bass guitar? Keep on working on it bro. I am sure you will get it. And if not, possibly one of the many awesome people here will help you out.
    Yep. Been gigging with the same band for seven years. We're calling it a day next weekend with our final two shows.

I found the PSDs for the theme icons and will be studying those. I've used Paint Shop Pro over the years; Photoshop is more powerful and more intimidating.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Thudstaff For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2012-02-18)

Quote Originally Posted by _CAZZ_ View Post
    Hope this is ok. my first attempt

Attachment 566727
    Should this have more than one colour as I don't see it on certain pages. Looking at Elite, it has etched, silver and black. Could you add the other two for me if possible.

Cheers

Livin the iPhone Life Darrenrooster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 659 Posts

Yes mate. How you do that?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

Do me a favor, take snapshot of SB with phone camera and post that. Then I can drop it in my PSD and position it perfectly.
    Here you go Pinoy this is a better SB shot if you can move the box to position Over the clock and name that would be great. TIA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329583759.329001.jpg  

Morning! I'm at work today, blah.

Happy Birthday to hemptation jr!

I fiddled around and still couldn't get it to work so I gave up. I did change location in every place I found (2 in SB and one in LS) but it still wouldn't load the weather walls.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to GibMcfragger For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2012-02-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Finally figure it out this damn Loading Screen PSD.....
    just a sample...

Okay rum what's the secret to the load screen PSD

Quote Originally Posted by sacred View Post
    Thanks to Ian for UniAW and gotmuscle for providing me with the necessary files and Durben for the wallpaper.

Mind sharing the links to those widgets?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2012-02-18)

Pinoy,
    Are you willing to share those square SBSettings switches?
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Thudstaff View Post
    Yep. Been gigging with the same band for seven years. We're calling it a day next weekend with our final two shows.

I found the PSDs for the theme icons and will be studying those. I've used Paint Shop Pro over the years; Photoshop is more powerful and more intimidating.
    Good luck! Keep us updated.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 923 Posts

Here is this awesome Widget in German Language...
    (Thanks to "sacred" and all the other Peoble who worked on that)

Download

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to UNLOCKZ For This Useful Post:

ruedi04 (2012-02-18), rumcajs (2012-02-18), sacred (2012-02-18), The_Durben (2012-02-18), wirral59 (2012-02-19)

Pinoy! Explain please how the SBSettings are themed in NC?
    I'm losing it. Mine won't theme.
    And what theme are yours from?

BTW good morning all!
    Very tired, was up late working something out after the kids went to bed.
    I'm very pleased with what I did. That is all
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2012-02-18 at 06:23 PM.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-18), hemptation (2012-02-18), metaserph (2012-02-18), rumcajs (2012-02-18), wirral59 (2012-02-19)

Page 1649 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 64911491549159916391647164816491650165116591699174921492649 ... LastLast