Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #32801
    Reinstalled - for the third time. Still sez v0.9-2. Can I uninstall it and reload?

  2. #32802
    so i donated yesterday (thursday) morning, in the hopes of getting in on the beta. now what? just wait a couple/few days for info?

  3. #32803
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM1 View Post
    Reinstalled - for the third time. Still sez v0.9-2. Can I uninstall it and reload?
    You must not have the legal version as it should be v1.1.9-2

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    GibMcfragger (2012-02-18), hemptation (2012-02-18)

  5. #32804
    Quote Originally Posted by novadam View Post
    so i donated yesterday (thursday) morning, in the hopes of getting in on the beta. now what? just wait a couple/few days for info?
    After we get the FBI report on the background check then we... You'll be getting an email soon with the instructions and repo brother.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-17), GibMcfragger (2012-02-18), hemptation (2012-02-18), iPAX (2012-02-18), rumcajs (2012-02-18)

  7. #32805
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    You must not have the legal version as it should be v1.1.9-2
    There's an illegal version???? I donated and got the beta link. Isn't CK part of the beta?

  8. #32806
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Alright check it out. I always use the word clock so I paste my Statusbar on my BGs. You can do this or get transparent statusbar from Cydia. I do both. That takes care of the clock sitting under the statusbar. You can also use blank statusbars [email protected] and [email protected]. Leave the Silverbase as it will cover in apps only not SB or LS. Now take the SB widget I posted for example. I take the BG from the SB widget and put it as the layer in the status word clock theme. Then I actually use a blank image as the layer in my SB widget. This is so the image doesn't double up. Then place SB widget above status word clock in winterboard. Different widgets take some tinkering with but that should give you an idea. How to run it.
    Brother, not sure why, but when trying to extract your widgets I'm getting a naming error and the zip file will not expand, although I can see the files I cannot copy to my hard disk. Just an fyi, not sure if it's on your end. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-02-18)

  10. #32807
    I say YES !

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Open Settings- Color Keyboard, then enable the program, set the theme EPHDiOS5, and the pop ups , then hit save, respring



    hmmmm It would be nice if we could do an alt icon set! Thoughts?
    I say YES

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-17), hemptation (2012-02-18), Joserrrr (2012-02-17)

  12. #32808
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM1 View Post
    There's an illegal version???? I donated and got the beta link. Isn't CK part of the beta?
    Jim, the themeing portion of CK comes with the beta but to use it you MUST purchase a legal copy of ColorKeyboard from Cydia. And yes, there's pirated versions but nothing pirated is supported here.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-17), hemptation (2012-02-18), JJM1 (2012-02-17), rumcajs (2012-02-18)

  14. #32809
    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Jim, the themeing portion of CK comes with the beta but to use it you MUST purchase a legal copy of ColorKeyboard from Cydia. And yes, there's pirated versions but nothing pirated is supported here.
    Nothing illegal supported HERE either - I never got the ColorKeyboard for Cydia... A BIG thanks for giving me the misising piece of my little puzzle!

  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JJM1 For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-17), GibMcfragger (2012-02-18), hemptation (2012-02-18), metaserph (2012-02-17), rumcajs (2012-02-18)

  16. #32810
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM1 View Post
    Nothing illegal supported HERE either - I never got the ColorKeyboard for Cydia... A BIG thanks for giving me the misising piece of my little puzzle!
    Excellent my friend, we prefer to invest a few dollars in this community legally and glad "you're one of us" in this regards. You will enjoy this forum very much.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    Chuck1969 (2012-02-18), Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-17), GibMcfragger (2012-02-18), hemptation (2012-02-18), rumcajs (2012-02-18), The_Durben (2012-02-18)

  18. #32811
    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Jim, the themeing portion of CK comes with the beta but to use it you MUST purchase a legal copy of ColorKeyboard from Cydia. And yes, there's pirated versions but nothing pirated is supported here.
    Do I need "Color Keyboard", "Color Keyboard BG-Pack", "Color Keyboard HD", "Color Keypad", or some combination of these...

  19. #32812
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM1 View Post
    Do I need "Color Keyboard", "Color Keyboard BG-Pack", "Color Keyboard HD", "Color Keypad", or some combination of these...
    Color Keyboard

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-02-18), JJM1 (2012-02-17), metaserph (2012-02-17), rumcajs (2012-02-18)

  21. #32813
    All you need is color keyboard
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-02-18), JJM1 (2012-02-17), metaserph (2012-02-17)

  23. #32814
    iPhone? More like MyPhone .ZIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Anaheim, California, United States
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 87 Times in 33 Posts

    How did you get the Facebook Notification icon to theme?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellcross View Post
    Thanks Rebourne for the icons..

    it's the little things that make me smile...

    Default NC + ISX Ticker :


    Default notification/ Alert :

  24. #32815
    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    After we get the FBI report on the background check then we... You'll be getting an email soon with the instructions and repo brother.
    ok, cool. just so you know, that thing in '94 was a misunderstanding. she said she was 19.

  25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to novadam For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-17), GibMcfragger (2012-02-18), hemptation (2012-02-18), metaserph (2012-02-18)

  26. #32816
    Here this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by novadam View Post
    ok, cool. Just so you know, that thing in '94 was a misunderstanding. She said she was 19.
    lmao!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329519288.838073.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329519277.026921.jpg  
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-17), hemptation (2012-02-18)

  28. #32817
    The Peacekeeper iRyanKGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    1,716
    Thanks
    21,799
    Thanked 5,737 Times in 1,403 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Brother, not sure why, but when trying to extract your widgets I'm getting a naming error and the zip file will not expand, although I can see the files I cannot copy to my hard disk. Just an fyi, not sure if it's on your end. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    I had the same issue at first. It's because Pinoy used a colon in the naming convention and it doesn't play nicely. Just go one step further inside the folder structure and manually pull out the folders needed.

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-02-18), metaserph (2012-02-18)

  30. #32818
    @ WIRRAL



    Quote Originally Posted by iryankgt View Post
    I had the same issue at first. It's because Pinoy used a colon in the naming convention and it doesn't play nicely. Just go one step further inside the folder structure and manually pull out the folders needed.
    Only word I understood in that was Pinoy. LOL. But ya what he said.

  31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    Chuck1969 (2012-02-18), GibMcfragger (2012-02-18), GMG450 (2012-02-18), hemptation (2012-02-18), iRyanKGT (2012-02-18), killah_m (2012-02-18), metaserph (2012-02-18), pinkinail (2012-02-18), rumcajs (2012-02-18), wirral59 (2012-02-18)

  32. #32819
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wirral UK
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanks
    20,431
    Thanked 1,814 Times in 812 Posts

    Many thanks John awesome bro

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to wirral59 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-02-18)

  34. #32820
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    @EPHD TEAM- if you are here and you are contributing to the positive vibe and or contributing to the user experience in this thread, and or just hanging out in the background soaking everything in ( I know your out there.... My eyes are watch pin y'all ) BIG THANK YOU to all of you for coming together here and making this thread what it is today!! I can't stress how much I have enjoyed eveyerone's company the past couple of weeks!

    Ok back to trying to get this Hello Kitty car traded in! (HAHAHA just kidding obviously!!)
    When did you hire the public relations coach?

  35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

    GibMcfragger (2012-02-18), GMG450 (2012-02-18), hemptation (2012-02-18)

Page 1641 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 64111411541159116311639164016411642164316511691174121412641 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •