Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #32581
    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    Your to kind brother. Just enjoying this thread and our Elite Pro High Defintion team we have here. I'm glad to see you around no doubt, you are always throwing knowledge on us. And that is so awesome, and we are so grateful. Hope the stars are shining in Texas
    Thanks bro. Sharing is what this place is about, especially every Rob thread, brings the best of us all. And yes indeed, stars are a-shinning.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-02-17)

  3. #32582
    Does anyone happen to have an alternate battery icon? TBH the striped grey one with the green middle that came with EPHD I don't really like (Sorry Rob, i love everything else).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329446715.868132.jpg  

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GibMcfragger For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-17), hemptation (2012-02-17)

  5. #32583
    : pindrop::
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-17), GibMcfragger (2012-02-17), hemptation (2012-02-17), The_Durben (2012-02-17)

  7. #32584
    Livin the iPhone Life Joserrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GibMcfragger View Post
    Does anyone happen to have an alternate battery icon? TBH the striped grey one with the green middle that came with EPHD I don't really like (Sorry Rob, i love everything else).
    I think the new battery is awesome. Best I've seen so far

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joserrrr For This Useful Post:

    GibMcfragger (2012-02-17), hemptation (2012-02-17), metaserph (2012-02-17)

  9. #32585
    Can some one make this an icon please TIA

  10. #32586

  11. #32587
    iPhone? More like MyPhone starsky64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tampa,Florida
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts

    -1233c.png

    Will this lock screen be available when your theme goes to CYDIA

    -123wbs.png

    my weather and phone icons don't match these, and on the Lockscreen is there a way to put my name in the status bar instead of it saying elite.

  12. #32588
    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    : pindrop::
    Hahaha FINE. Since it appears I am the only one that thinks it looks like a glitch rather than like it's supposed to be that way, i'll just crawl back into my cave alone..... hahaha

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to GibMcfragger For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-02-17)

  14. #32589
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Did I miss Chevy reappearing with his new awesome PP widgets?

  15. #32590
    Quote Originally Posted by GibMcfragger View Post
    Hahaha FINE. Since it appears I am the only one that thinks it looks like a glitch rather than like it's supposed to be that way, i'll just crawl back into my cave alone..... hahaha
    LOL! Just messing with you Gibber, good humor man! Have some cocoa to warm up your cave.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    GibMcfragger (2012-02-17), hemptation (2012-02-17)

  17. #32591
    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    LOL! Just messing with you Gibber, good humor man! Have some cocoa to warm up your cave.
    Oh I will, and i'm not sharing with any of YOU! *hides in corner*

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GibMcfragger For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-02-17), metaserph (2012-02-17)

  19. #32592
    Does anyone have this safari icon unskewed??

    NM. A quick Google search and I found the pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -safari_neu.png  

  20. #32593
    I have actually been prowling looking for a new battery as well. izzi showed his way back, and I really like it.

    *picks pin up and throws into crowd* quit hogging the cave bro.

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    GibMcfragger (2012-02-17), metaserph (2012-02-17), The_Durben (2012-02-17)

  22. #32594
    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    I have actually been prowling looking for a new battery as well. izzi showed his way back, and I really like it.

    *picks pin up and throws into crowd* quit hogging the cave bro.
    Hah! Fine! You are allowed in. It's BYOC though, I ran out of hot cocoa............hahaha

    Yea. I saw izzi's somewhere 400 pages back also. I really like it too.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to GibMcfragger For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-02-17)

  24. #32595
    Quote Originally Posted by Host_Killer View Post
    I have this weather theme (props to designer). I want to spread out icons a bit more. Doesn't seem to be any options in Iconclasm that work.

    Help?
    Here is the plist I made like in the screenshot below, I added the 4th row which I don't use, it might be a little low:

    Vertical Widget.plist.zip

    My question is, how do I remove the "2012"? I can't seem to find it, maybe I've just been up too long. I changed the opacity to "0" under TD#vyear in the HTML.

    Nevermind, I found it in another location in the HTML, thanks.

    Last edited by jjk454ss; 2012-02-17 at 04:46 AM.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jjk454ss For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-17), hemptation (2012-02-17)

  26. #32596
    Livin the iPhone Life UNLOCKZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GERMANY
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    2,991
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 923 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    Can some one make this an icon please TIA
    Here you go ...

    -1.png -2.png

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UNLOCKZ For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-02-17), ReBourne (2012-02-17), rumcajs (2012-02-17), The_Durben (2012-02-17)

  28. #32597
    Ok. Two questions for everyone. First, I created a folder named Icons within the Theme folder and placed a new Facebook icon in there but it's not showing up. Should the Icons folder be in EPHD? Or the Themes folder?

    Second, does anyone have a cool calendar icon? Other than the standard white background with either blue or red bar across the top?

    TIA

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-02-17)

  30. #32598
    ok............ if your going to do the icons folder. you have to do just this. in the ephd iOS 5 folder. create a folder called "icons"

    then make 2 of the icons. one should be Facebook.png and the other should be [email protected] named exactly what the icon on your springboard is named. then select summer board mode on and your good.

    on a side note....right next to my signature down there, is a link to a media fire folder, that has all the previous icons and loaders made in the past 1500 pages or so. so you can find one of the 10 Facebook folders, unzip it, and just throw it in your bundles folder and respring. your choice

    hope this makes sense, and hope you get it worked out

    and that should have answered both questions, cause there is about 15 calendar icons with the loader as well. there are 2 folders with bundles on them, just download those and get to hunting. yes they are large. its like 1100 icon with the loading screens

  31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-17), EricB78 (2012-02-17), killah_m (2012-02-17), metaserph (2012-02-17), ReBourne (2012-02-17), rumcajs (2012-02-17), The_Durben (2012-02-17), UNLOCKZ (2012-02-17), wirral59 (2012-02-17)

  32. #32599
    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    ok............ if your going to do the icons folder. you have to do just this. in the ephd iOS 5 folder. create a folder called "icons"

    then make 2 of the icons. one should be Facebook.png and the other should be [email protected] named exactly what the icon on your springboard is named. then select summer board mode on and your good.

    on a side note....right next to my signature down there, is a link to a media fire folder, that has all the previous icons and loaders made in the past 1500 pages or so. so you can find one of the 10 Facebook folders, unzip it, and just throw it in your bundles folder and respring. your choice

    hope this makes sense, and hope you get it worked out

    and that should have answered both questions, cause there is about 15 calendar icons with the loader as well. there are 2 folders with bundles on them, just download those and get to hunting. yes they are large. its like 1100 icon with the loading screens
    Both the safari icon that I posted about a little bit ago and the FB icon I wanted to use were thanks to those zip files you did. Much appreciated. Thanks. BTW, got it working. I just disabled then enabled summerboard and it worked.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-02-17)

  34. #32600
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLOCKZ View Post
    Here you go ...

    -1.png -2.png
    Thank you

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to V1cmlb For This Useful Post:

    UNLOCKZ (2012-02-17)

Page 1630 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 63011301530158016201628162916301631163216401680173021302630 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •