Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #32501
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Your wallpaper is dark due to the stock apple wallpaper gradient files. Bars says he will have transparent ones in the next update that will remedy your issue.

    The reason the top screenshot is not dark is its running HTML. Witch overrides the gradient. ( the screenshot that's is posted earlier. )
    Ok good I was thinking my phone had issues lol

  2. #32502
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Nice new Sig!!
    thanks Paul....

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-02-17)

  4. #32503
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Your wallpaper is dark due to the stock apple wallpaper gradient files. Bars says he will have transparent ones in the next update that will remedy your issue.

    The reason the top screenshot is not dark is its running HTML. Witch overrides the gradient. ( the screenshot that's is posted earlier. )
    Well done Master Z.. I was just about to post the fact I had a widget running which overrides the stock Apple Gradient and he didn't lol

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-02-17)

  6. #32504
    Hey fellas hows everyone today?

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-16), rumcajs (2012-02-17), The_Durben (2012-02-16), wirral59 (2012-02-17)

  8. #32505
    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    Hey fellas hows everyone today?

    Hey Ghost...how are you ?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-16)

  10. #32506
    Okay, just dive in, right? I feel like a caveman talking to astronauts... How do I get the five icons in a curve at the bottom of my spring (as opposed to only four icon in a straight line)? And I need idiot-prof instructions cuz I don't know nutin'

  11. #32507
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM1 View Post
    Okay, just dive in, right? I feel like a caveman talking to astronauts... How do I get the five icons in a curve at the bottom of my spring (as opposed to only four icon in a straight line)? And I need idiot-prof instructions cuz I don't know nutin'
    Purchase and download "cascade" from cydia

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-16), rumcajs (2012-02-17)

  13. #32508
    Okay. What's cascade do?

    I've been following since about p1575 - great stuff. Haven't had time to work backwards from there yet.

  14. #32509
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM1 View Post
    Okay, just dive in, right? I feel like a caveman talking to astronauts... How do I get the five icons in a curve at the bottom of my spring (as opposed to only four icon in a straight line)? And I need idiot-prof instructions cuz I don't know nutin'
    You can do it with Springtomize 2 also.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GibMcfragger For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-17), rumcajs (2012-02-17)

  16. #32510
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM1 View Post
    Okay. What's cascade do?

    I've been following since about p1575 - great stuff. Haven't had time to work backwards from there yet.
    It adds a coverflow effect to your dock

  17. #32511
    EPHD Weather StripZ
    Basically the same widget but I just took the "classic" weather icons and modded my old little html.



    You need to use WallpaperJPEGifier (free on cydia) and choose the EPHD wallpaper in settings app.

    BUT I added another folder that contains more classic html with a wallpaper.png

    The html is in french but another Wallpaper (english).html exists in the widget folder. Erase the current html and rename the english one in Wallpaper.html

    So, what's new with this? Nothing special except the date, the year and the classic EPHD widget.

    Good nite everyone

    Link to download is here > EPHD%20StripZ.zip

  18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-17), Darrenrooster (2012-02-17), jjk454ss (2012-02-17), killah_m (2012-02-17), kruzzit (2012-02-17), metaserph (2012-02-16), rion_j (2012-02-17), rumcajs (2012-02-17), The_Durben (2012-02-16), UNLOCKZ (2012-02-16), wirral59 (2012-02-17)

  19. #32512
    I have this weather theme (props to designer). I want to spread out icons a bit more. Doesn't seem to be any options in Iconclasm that work.

    Help?

  20. #32513
    Livin the iPhone Life UNLOCKZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GERMANY
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    2,991
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 923 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    What up peeps!! This is a little remix!

    Check it out on...

    chevymusclecarTV2012!!!!

    EliteProHD2012 Remix - YouTube

    How you did this ? It is possible to have your TV Weather only at the fist SB Page ??

    Please answer

  21. #32514
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Or use springtomise 2 and select No Dock
    Thank you for your help really appreciated : )

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to V1cmlb For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-17)

  23. #32515
    Quote Originally Posted by Host_Killer View Post
    I have this weather theme (props to designer). I want to spread out icons a bit more. Doesn't seem to be any options in Iconclasm that work.

    Help?
    You could use that iconoclasm layout designer... That might help... Can be found in Cydia.

  24. #32516
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    The wallpaper is fine... have you got this selected in sprintomise



    and then choose No Dock
    First I did that too, but I my dock is still there!!

    Second where did you get that awesome batteryicon in the statusbar??
    Last edited by Sash Sivos; 2012-02-17 at 12:14 AM.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Sash Sivos For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-17)

  26. #32517
    Quote Originally Posted by Sash Sivos View Post
    First I did that too, but I my dock is still there!!

    Second where did you get that awesome batteryicon in the statusbar??
    Did you respring?

    I don't remember where I got it from... I've got lots of different stuff from various themes, may even be from MacCiti

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    Sash Sivos (2012-02-17)

  28. #32518
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bracknell, UK
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    652
    Thanked 344 Times in 185 Posts

    Hi DA, how's it going??

    Don't suppose you know where in the last 60 odd pages, bars put his BiteSMS instructions?

    I'm assuming it's to sort out the colour keyboard going nuts when you reply through QC?

    Cheers fella

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to misterjrw For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-17)

  30. #32519
    Off topic as hell, but does anybody happen to know what exact font this is - found some similar over the years but till this day I cannot for the love of life find this exact font.


  31. #32520
    Quote Originally Posted by misterjrw View Post
    Hi DA, how's it going??

    Don't suppose you know where in the last 60 odd pages, bars put his BiteSMS instructions?

    I'm assuming it's to sort out the colour keyboard going nuts when you reply through QC?

    Cheers fella
    No the instructions were to theme the QC/QR stuff in biteSMS.

    The keyboard has been fixed through the repo. Bars added the extra 3 files or is there some other problem? Screenshot?

Page 1626 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 62611261526157616161624162516261627162816361676172621262626 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •