Page 160 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 601101501581591601611621702102606601160 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,200 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Gang just a note about the jailbreak... I have never experienced such a responsive jailbroken phone before in my life!! This is WAY MORE responsive than jailbreakme was!!
    Totally agree!! Jailbroke same day limera1n released ain't looking back.... Had 0 issues to date

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cdnGhost For This Useful Post:

iammarcweezy (2010-10-11)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Would u mind sharing those raw images without the middle icon? Some like str8 panoramic and weatherflow size is different on lock. Or not, it's up to you, just askin I know not everyone likes to share. I know what time it takes to find and make all these images, mine are floating around everywhere.
    Yea, I'll do up another set tonight minus the middle. Going shopping with the wifey right now.
    My latest theme - -

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sanady361 For This Useful Post:

floppy_joe (2010-10-11), whtnite (2010-10-12)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

i still got 4.0 didnt update yet, whats 4.1 can give? anyone can tell me pls

Quote Originally Posted by tankz504 View Post
    Fix for adding repos. Posted last night by me and floppy and a few others. Just easy to miss with these huge threads! Lol
    Ok, i tried that, but still getting an error, do I need to edit the file, btw, I am using ifunbox to get into the files if that makes a difference

I get Method Http has died unexpectedly!

Sub-process Http returned and error code (100)

then repeats that 3 times, and when i hit okay, the pop up screen comes up again.
    Last edited by lil red wagon; 2010-10-11 at 08:53 PM.

Donated but still no email with repo link

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Gang, this update is mainly for 4.1 users... It is really not even worth the update if your not on 4.1.... Go home and update to 4.1, jailbreak and download 1.6... You WON'T regret it!
    Bars, my folder background and appswitch background still wont change, does it change for you?

Quote Originally Posted by farbod21 View Post
    Bars, my folder background and appswitch background still wont change, does it change for you?
    It's not working right now.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

Hey bars how come I cant intstall the 2nd repo??
    Last edited by Joserrrr; 2010-10-11 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lil red wagon View Post
    Ok, i tried that, but still getting an error, do I need to edit the file, btw, I am using ifunbox to get into the files if that makes a difference

I get Method Http has died unexpectedly!

Sub-process Http returned and error code (100)

then repeats that 3 times, and when i hit okay, the pop up screen comes up again.
    No need to edit the file. just make sure the permissions are set right.. they need to be the same as the original file. I made Http and HTTP. I used iFile though. not familiar with fiunbox the permisssions need to be User- write and read... Group- read and execute ...World- read

Ok after seeing the safari address bar and search bar in true retina. Bars if you do not do gold I will I will well I don't know what I'll do but dammit gold would've the true masterpiece. In talkin mostly the highlights and frames not everything in gold that's where it gets tacky but man u can see anthat safari bar in my mind purple loading bar with that sweet looking border but in gold. Does warranty cover drool?

No need to edit the file. just make sure the permissions are set right.. they need to be the same as the original file. I made Http and HTTP. I used iFile though. not familiar with fiunbox the permisssions need to be User- write and read... Group- read and execute ...World- read
    Ok, gonna try to save as HTTP also, see if that makes a difference, don't know how to set the permisions, will look through funbox, and see if they list how to do it

ok after seeing the safari address bar and search bar in true retina. Bars if you do not do gold i will i will well i don't know what i'll do but dammit gold would've the true masterpiece. In talkin mostly the highlights and frames not everything in gold that's where it gets tacky but man u can see anthat safari bar in my mind purple loading bar with that sweet looking border but in gold. does warranty cover drool?
    lmfao!!!!

Thanks

I feel left out!

QUOTE=barsoverbeats;5505733]Button BAr badges in all colors Only for 4.1 users[/QUOTE]

Ok, gonna try to save as HTTP also, see if that makes a difference, don't know how to set the permisions, will look through funbox, and see if they list how to do it
    You will have to get the premissions right or it will not work. LMK if you cant get it. Ill download funbox and try it if needed.

You will have to get the premissions right or it will not work. LMK if you cant get it. Ill download funbox and try it if needed.
    still striking out, didn't see anywhere on funbox to set permisions, gonna check out ifile, and see what i can mess up... lol

wow, didn't realize it was 4 bucks... now to plan d...

Donated but still didn't get the link for the repo

Thanks
    Thanked 2,815 Times in 638 Posts

Anyone else using updated blue mod still have safari search bars still showing default red?

Oh and my adress bar doesn't have the border on it like google search bar next to it

iFile is some of the best money you can spend!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to tankz504 For This Useful Post:

nealh (2010-10-11)

Ok after seeing the safari address bar and search bar in true retina. Bars if you do not do gold I will I will well I don't know what I'll do but dammit gold would've the true masterpiece. In talkin mostly the highlights and frames not everything in gold that's where it gets tacky but man u can see anthat safari bar in my mind purple loading bar with that sweet looking border but in gold. Does warranty cover drool?
    I think it would look good around the text entry box in messages as well as other search boxes.

still striking out, didn't see anywhere on funbox to set permisions, gonna check out ifile, and see what i can mess up... lol

wow, didn't realize it was 4 bucks... now to plan d...
    I knowyou can do it with WinSCP it free!

Page 160 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 601101501581591601611621702102606601160 ... LastLast