Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #31841
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Who wants at least the font that Bellcross hooked up?? Its the best font I have ever used on iOS
    Yes please. BTW, have you looked at the landscape calc files I sent? If so, are they worth using?

  2. #31842
    iPhone? More like MyPhone FoSixBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Moton Field
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    252
    Thanked 90 Times in 61 Posts

    Please upload the font on the repo. I can't wait any longer. LOL

  3. #31843
    Sickest ported font to iOS is on the beta repo right now.... It is the "EPHDiOS5 Avenir Font for BytaFont" version 1.1-2 Includes Avenir - credits to dutch me on the "new port"
    Avenir-Light -credits to dutch me on the "new port"
    ZegoeLight (cleanest font ever!!) (EXCLUSIVE to this theme!!) -Credits to Bellcross on the port

  4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    am1ne1968 (2012-02-14), Bellcross (2012-02-14), chevymusclecar (2012-02-14), Darkness777 (2012-02-14), GMG450 (2012-02-14), iammarcweezy (2012-02-15), metaserph (2012-02-14), The_Durben (2012-02-14)

  5. #31844
    iPhone? More like MyPhone FoSixBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Moton Field
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    252
    Thanked 90 Times in 61 Posts

    Just installed it. It's great.

  6. #31845
    Repo!? What repo & what for?! Fill me in

  7. #31846
    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Repo!? What repo & what for?! Fill me in
    The beta repo for the EPHD iOS5 release. Just donate to bars' paypal. Pretty sure it's [email protected]

  8. #31847
    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Repo!? What repo & what for?! Fill me in
    I am completely redoing Elite Pro HD for the modern day. It started as an ios5.0.1 update, but I have been working on it since the JB was released! It is a whole separate package, and has many new items (more to come too) you can donate to [email protected] to get access to the new repo :P

  9. #31848
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Sickest ported font to iOS is on the beta repo right now.... It is the "EPHDiOS5 Avenir Font for BytaFont" version 1.1-2 Includes Avenir - credits to dutch me on the "new port"
    Avenir-Light -credits to dutch me on the "new port"
    ZegoeLight (cleanest font ever!!) (EXCLUSIVE to this theme!!) -Credits to Bellcross on the port
    Soo it's a different zegoe from twilight 3vo

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to V1cmlb For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2012-02-14)

  11. #31849
    Font looks great!! My simple set up

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Junior_G For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-02-14), Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-14), Darkness777 (2012-02-14)

  13. #31850
    Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    Soo it's a different zegoe from twilight 3vo
    Yes it all the different weights of the font... it is WAY better than what we had in EVO... this is Twenty Twelve!!

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-02-14), The_Durben (2012-02-14)

  15. #31851
    Dope. Gonna take a minute to get used to this thinness though lol. Any chance a slightly thicker one will be dropped?

  16. #31852
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellcross View Post
    While you're at it, mind taking a shot at EPHD 2012 version for Newsstand as well or is it better to leave it as is (default) ?
    I love what you did to the Legacy S Newsstand..

    Just curious..
    Maybe on my next day off from work...

    @Bars did you want the FB mod?

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2012-02-14)

  18. #31853
    Heck ya!! Sorry trying to catch back up!! send that! :P PLEASE

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-14), hemptation (2012-02-14)

  20. #31854
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Yes it all the different weights of the font... it is WAY better than what we had in EVO... this is Twenty Twelve!!
    Oh I see speaking of twenty twelve any upddate coming to the live weather icon it is soo twenty ten : )

  21. #31855
    What are you looking for?

  22. #31856
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I am completely redoing Elite Pro HD for the modern day. It started as an ios5.0.1 update, but I have been working on it since the JB was released! It is a whole separate package, and has many new items (more to come too) you can donate to [email protected] to get access to the new repo :P
    Donation sent!

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2012-02-14)

  24. #31857
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iPAX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    243
    Thanks
    1,077
    Thanked 601 Times in 189 Posts

    What a clean and nice font (Zegoe), tears in my eyes
    Thanks for that one!

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to iPAX For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2012-02-14)

  26. #31858
    Wow.. I'm glad I donated.. Brings back great memories. Always will love this theme

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2012-02-14)

  28. #31859
    Thanks!! Big things on the horizon gang!!

    If anyone would like to have access to the newest copy of the EPHD ios5 (2012) you can send a paypal donation to [email protected]. I will respond with my private Cydia repo address and instructions on how to add it. This WILL be the one and only theme you will need for twenty twelve! Big updates coming soon!!

    Im going to get 2 hours of sleep before I have to be at work again gang!! talk to you in a few hours

  29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-02-14), iammarcweezy (2012-02-15), iPAX (2012-02-14), sacred (2012-02-14), Sweman (2012-02-14), The_Durben (2012-02-14)

  30. #31860
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Thanks!! Big things on the horizon gang!!

    If anyone would like to have access to the newest copy of the EPHD ios5 (2012) you can send a paypal donation to [email protected]. I will respond with my private Cydia repo address and instructions on how to add it. This WILL be the one and only theme you will need for twenty twelve! Big updates coming soon!!

    Im going to get 2 hours of sleep before I have to be at work again gang!! talk to you in a few hours
    Thanks for your work! Still waiting for your reply for the repo link! Hope to get it soon.

Page 1593 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 59310931493154315831591159215931594159516031643169320932593 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •