Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Thanks
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    I used one of the icons and looks like this ??
    make a folder name icons inside the theme, and put the icons there, and make sure it name @2x and the other one regular, i dont know exactly the name of your icon, and make sure summerboard is on

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    What up peeps!!! Got a few things on deck still just working the bugs out...
    Enjoy chevymusclecarTV if you absolutely have nothing else to do, lol!!

My WIPSetup For EPHD2012 - YouTube

My gosh. 😳 that's some crazy talent. All I saw when watching this video was like on the Matrix and the programmer is seeing all the code scroll. Lol. Man. My head hurts.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2012-02-14), chevymusclecar (2012-02-14)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    It's coded in the JavaScript (uniaw.js) for time. Also points to images in the day_night container in the html and the css
    Not an easy thing to add to any other widget. Ian Nicoll coded this really well.
    Sorry I f I'm not being clear. What I'm asking for is help with a different widget I have on my homescreen. While the lockscreens has switched to night the homescreens is still day. How can I alter the other to switch to night at the same time as the one u have provided?

Quote Originally Posted by ReBourne View Post
    make a folder name icons inside the theme, and put the icons there, and make sure it name @2x and the other one regular, i dont know exactly the name of your icon, and make sure summerboard is on
    I got it for some reason I put @1x instead of @2x lol at least I know how to make huge icons now lol

Omg! oh my gawd! It's it's it's.....

Fainted.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2012-02-14)

Quote Originally Posted by awiner View Post
    The ModMyI app uses iAds. When you close the MMI app the iAds stay on your spring board. It is annoying.

Google search can be your friend 😉
    I already paid for the non ad modmyi app, so that can't be the problem. Hmm

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    My gosh. �� that's some crazy talent. All I saw when watching this video was like on the Matrix and the programmer is seeing all the code scroll. Lol. Man. My head hurts.
    Dang big Z thx a ton bro!! I feel Great by your kind words bro!! I try to reduce ram and battery life for visual pleasure lmao!!! But seriously thanks again!!! ��

Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    Omg! oh my gawd! It's it's it's.....

Fainted.
    Lmao. I can always count on you for an ear to ear grin. 😄

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2012-02-14), metaserph (2012-02-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    My gosh. �� that's some crazy talent. All I saw when watching this video was like on the Matrix and the programmer is seeing all the code scroll. Lol. Man. My head hurts.
    hey Z how u doin, are you goin to update ninehd or xhd to ios5 ?

Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    Thank you but my Verizon look like that one already wondering of u could make these pics into icons please
    here enjoy
    -1.png-2.png

Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

Finally got a macbook pro!! Im excited!! I know its off topic but I just had to share!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joserrrr For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2012-02-14), chevymusclecar (2012-02-14), hemptation (2012-02-14), metaserph (2012-02-14), The_Durben (2012-02-14)

Quote Originally Posted by

here enjoy
    [ATTACH=CONFIG
    565859[/ATTACH]-2.png
    Thank you : )

16. The Following User Says Thank You to V1cmlb For This Useful Post:

ReBourne (2012-02-14)

Quote Originally Posted by joserrrr View Post
    finally got a macbook pro!! Im excited!! I know its off topic but i just had to share! :d:d:d:d:d:d
    nice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewko View Post
    I already paid for the non ad modmyi app, so that can't be the problem. Hmm
    I havce seen a few apps do this.... Im trying to think of some of the bigger suspects....
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2012-02-14 at 06:55 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheBeastSS2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 317 Posts

I know this is asking a lot, but could you please post all those perpage widgets? i really like them all, but i can't find all of them and i would like to use them. TIA!!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBeastSS2 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-14)

Quote Originally Posted by ReBourne View Post
    hey Z how u doin, are you goin to update ninehd or xhd to ios5 ?

here enjoy
    -1.png-2.png
    I may be wrong, but I don't think that is why he came to check us out. I think that if he does decide to update any of the themes that he would be sure to bump up some of those threads with that info.... For now, isn't it great to see the master in here?! Awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeastSS2 View Post
    I know this is asking a lot, but could you please post all those perpage widgets? i really like them all, but i can't find all of them and i would like to use them. TIA!!!
    I have been working pretty closely with this monster, and he is merely fine tuning everything down to perfection. It will be worth the small amount of time that we must wait

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    Update!
    What did you update? That sick *** flow you sent me the other day? If so, send it on over boss!

I don't have a huge update, but I think I may press at least the new fonts out, and then I can do 0.6-1 for the updated in the base theme
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2012-02-14 at 07:06 AM.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-14), iPAX (2012-02-14), metaserph (2012-02-14), ReBourne (2012-02-14), TheBeastSS2 (2012-02-14), The_Durben (2012-02-14), wirral59 (2012-02-14)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheBeastSS2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I may be wrong, but I don't think that is why he came to check us out. I think that if he does decide to update any of the themes that he would be sure to bump up some of those threads with that info.... For now, isn't it great to see the master in here?! Awesome!!

I have been working pretty closely with this monster, and he is merely fine tuning everything down to perfection. It will be worth the small amount of time that we must wait
    OH ok my mistake, I just read that they were a WIP, i will wait patiently then lol.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBeastSS2 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-14)

Screen recorder doesn't do this justice dude.
    That lock runs smooth on the 4S. Same with running all 30 of your widgets :P
    Good job brother

Is this called innuendo? :P
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2012-02-14 at 07:14 AM.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2012-02-14), chevymusclecar (2012-02-14), metaserph (2012-02-14), ReBourne (2012-02-14)

Has anyone ever gotten bored and decided to try and theme Facebook??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

@Rob, I sent you couple of emails but you still have replied

Thanks

What did you update? That sick *** flow you sent me the other day? If so, send it on over boss!

I don't have a huge update, but I think I may press at least the new fonts out, and then I can do 0.6-1 for the updated in the base theme
    you're rite is just good to see master Z here.

Page 1591 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 59110911491154115811589159015911592159316011641169120912591 ... LastLast