Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by holdenrf View Post
    Take the image bubbles from com.apple.Mobilechatkit from that theme and move them over to ephd or create a new theme folder called personal and move your changes there so when you update ephd it doesn't overwrite your preferences.

that is what i had done originally, i wanted them to be framed with the same frame that Bars used in EPHD, i figured out how to accomplish what i was looking for, i just used paint.net to overlay his frame over the sms bubbles i have from Twilight. i think that they actually came out great.

thanks
    Wanna post a pic? I'm curious to see how they look.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkinail View Post
    Awww thats the one i liked the most...
    What up peeps!

This here weather widget inspired me to start playing around with code.

He may not know but he was/is inspirational in my interest in modding.

This weather widget I dubbed...

The Original Floppy Weather Mod

To me this has history and a story and yes Vansmak it does have staying power!!

Now is coded to use wallpaper jpegifier in cydia.

Change location in OG_Weather.html

Link---> http://bit.ly/OG_FloppyWeatherMod
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2012-02-13 at 05:39 AM.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

boris1978 (2012-03-17), GMG450 (2012-02-13), GUNNY29 (2012-02-13), jjk454ss (2012-02-15), pinkinail (2012-02-13), UNLOCKZ (2012-02-16), yusuf530i (2012-02-13), _Vansmak_ (2012-02-13)

Here is what they look like. I also did the bubbles for bitesms recents.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329107814.837406.jpg  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to holdenrf For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-02-13)

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    That's a looker. Good job on fixing it. Could the background change with day/night? just curious..
    Not in the original form, but it does switch between three pics per weather condition...

Anyone have a voxer and a my Verizon icon that would share Tia

My iPhone is a Part of Me pinkinail's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    What up peeps!

This here weather widget inspired me to start playing around with code.

He may not know but he was/is inspirational in my interest in modding.

This weather widget I dubbed...

The Original Floppy Weather Mod

To me this has history and a story and yes Vansmak it does have staying power!!

Now is coded to use wallpaper jpegifier in cydia.

Change location in OG_Weather.html

Link---> http://bit.ly/OG_FloppyWeatherMod
    Thank you kindly chevy your the best man. good looking out. can't wait to get this on my device

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkinail For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-13)

Hey guys,

Love the forum and just want to say that I'm a noob at this so bare with me. I tried looking but there are over 1500 pages so it's hard.

Okay so I think this is one of the best themes by far... Except I found a few issues with it and wondering if it's the theme or the user (me), lol.

So I installed the Elite Pro HD theme and first I notice a females pic on the screen. So I use ifile as stated and delete her pic but for some reason i can't add another one.

Then, I notice that its supposed to come with the springboard settings menu but the I can't get the Elite Pro HD SB Settings to come on.

Last thing is that for the life of me I cant figure out how to get it to work or how to get the Elite Pro HD keyboard to work after reinstalling it a dozen times. Help!!!! Lol. And I looked and it said it's IOS 5 compatible. So what's the issue. Please help... Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rayrod354 View Post
    Hey guys,

Love the forum and just want to say that I'm a noob at this so bare with me. I tried looking but there are over 1500 pages so it's hard.

Okay so I think this is one of the best themes by far... Except I found a few issues with it and wondering if it's the theme or the user (me), lol.

So I installed the Elite Pro HD theme and first I notice a females pic on the screen. So I use ifile as stated and delete her pic but for some reason i can't add another one.

Then, I notice that its supposed to come with the springboard settings menu but the I can't get the Elite Pro HD SB Settings to come on.

Last thing is that for the life of me I cant figure out how to get it to work or how to get the Elite Pro HD keyboard to work after reinstalling it a dozen times. Help!!!! Lol. And I looked and it said it's IOS 5 compatible. So what's the issue. Please help... Thanks.
    Pardon the question but where did you get the theme? Did you donate to [email protected] and Bars sent you the beta repo?
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

That's where the noobie thing comes in. Didn't know who bars was and that I was supposed to donate to him. I downloaded it from cydia. Then when I had problems with it I googled it and found the modmyi forum and decided to ask. So I guess i'll donate if it's what it takes. Now does the beta one look the same and is the an settings and keyboard also working? I just want the simple black elegant look. Thanks

This is my setup and loving it!! Awsome theme !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329109752.247867.jpg  

That's where the noobie thing comes in. Didn't know who bars was and that I was supposed to donate to him. I downloaded it from cydia. Then when I had problems with it I googled it and found the modmyi forum and decided to ask. So I guess i'll donate if it's what it takes. Now does the beta one look the same and is the an settings and keyboard also working? I just want the simple black elegant look. Thanks
    I can tell you that the new beta is a much better work of art, if that was possible. Many new elements and details. Donate to the address I gave you, the best investment you can make.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Looks good LKK. And I definitely will donate. Now what's the normal donating amount? And here's a pic of the one I have installed. That's what I basically want. The same one with a working SB Settings at least.

The first pic I found online when looking for themes. The second is my phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329110241.172096.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329110121.201694.jpg  

Sorted all of the StatusBar images out... They are all in the exact same style now

Switch tracks also food to go now... Looking for the Multi Checked image next... On a mission!!

Looks good LKK. And I definitely will donate. Now what's the normal donating amount? And here's a pic of the one I have installed. That's what I basically want. The same one with a working SB Settings at least.

The first pic I found online when looking for themes. The second is my phone.
    What I have on my repo right now, blows those pictures AWAY!! If you in need of anything "legacy" once you get the theme on, I can assist you with that my friend! You just found heaven when it comes to iPhone themes

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-13), Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-13), Deyno1903 (2012-02-13), metaserph (2012-02-13), The_Durben (2012-02-13)

Really looking sweet bossman!
    @Metaserph

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Sorted all of the StatusBar images out... They are all in the exact same style now

Switch tracks also food to go now... Looking for the Multi Checked image next... On a mission!!

What I have on my repo right now, blows those pictures AWAY!! If you in need of anything "legacy" once you get the theme on, I can assist you with that my friend! You just found heaven when it comes to iPhone themes
    Are the status bar images themed now?

they were themed in .6 beta release, which most people have, just that now they are better than ever

22. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lkkwus View Post
    This is my setup and loving it!! Awsome theme !
    That is perfect. What background is that and how did you get the weather like that? Is that a widget?

Hey Bars, can you post some pics? Thanks.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to rayrod354 For This Useful Post:

iPhone? More like MyPhone ElectroRob's Avatar
    Thanks

Can someone make me this as zeppelin carrier in black or light coloured?

-220px-studio54.svg.png -studio-54-logo.jpg
    Last edited by ElectroRob; 2012-02-13 at 06:41 AM.

Page 1580 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 58010801480153015701578157915801581158215901630168020802580 ... LastLast