Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Just a pic of the juice D. Was PG rated lol! Good times!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2012-02-13)

Quote Originally Posted by GibMcfragger View Post
    5am? You party animal! Hahaha
    This is what Bars does to make his themes!

Quote Originally Posted by holdenrf View Post
    Can someone please make the SMS bubbles with similar colors to the attached screenshot? Thanks in advance.
    Take the image bubbles from com.apple.Mobilechatkit from that theme and move them over to ephd or create a new theme folder called personal and move your changes there so when you update ephd it doesn't overwrite your preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Bout time you showed up. LOL
    I'm always here just not active as I should be!

Happy B day Durbin !
    Last edited by x| LiB |x; 2012-02-13 at 02:02 AM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to x| LiB |x For This Useful Post:

holdenrf (2012-02-13), metaserph (2012-02-13), The_Durben (2012-02-13)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    It's cause I went to bed at 5am....not that nice considering the hangover I'm dealing with.
    And.....

Haha just kidding!! If I was up drinking, you may not even seen me at ALL today!! Lol!! happy Birthday bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by x| LiB |x View Post

Take the image bubbles from com.apple.Mobilechatkit from that theme and move them over to ephd or create a new theme folder called personal and move your changes there so when you update ephd it doesn't overwrite your preferences.

Happy B day Durbin !
    The repo master is in the hizzouse!!

What up bro!! I didn't comment on the first spotting, be clause you never know what happens after the first spotting!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2012-02-13 at 02:24 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2012-02-13)

Happy B day Durbin !
    Thanks man! Appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    And.....

Haha just kidding!! If I was up drinking, you may not even seen me at ALL today!! Lol!! happy Birthday bro!!

What up bro!! I didn't comment on the first spotting, be clause you never know what happens after the first spotting!
    Thanks Rob! I've been around today but didn't do F all
    Couch day

Off topic lol has anyone jailbreak with latest absinthe 0.4?

Chevy, you mentioned yesterday about coming up with something different for your animate weather, did you work on it? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    No why is it with less bugs?

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Chevy, you mentioned yesterday about coming up with something different for your animate weather, did you work on it? Just curious.
    Yeah I did!!! I think I posted a vid a bit back ...still working in out tho

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    No why is it with less bugs?
    I would hope so just got through saving all my stuff may get into it later

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    And.....

the repo is the easy part you theming is when the fun begins!

I did I think it's just cleanup on the tool it's self.

Any one have this wallpaper please share : )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329100522.162614.jpg  

Yeah I did!!! I think I posted a vid a bit back ...still working in out tho

I would hope so just got through saving all my stuff may get into it later
    Duh. Brain fart. Ha. Did you mention which files I would need to edit/change to get the current date/time instead of the last update line.

Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    Any one have this wallpaper please share : )
    it's on the beta repo under original walls. If you don't have the latest repo email bars or sign up at www.idothisdesigns.com

http://db.tt/dzOpga51
    Last edited by x| LiB |x; 2012-02-13 at 03:45 AM.

No I haven't looked into that is a cool idea but don't think I'll go after that ATM

17. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

pinkinail (2012-02-13)

it's on the beta repo under original walls. If you don't have the latest repo email bars or sign up at www.idothisdesigns.com

http://db.tt/dzOpga51
    I got the original grey wallpaper but I want that one because it has a silver line on top

My iPhone is a Part of Me pinkinail's Avatar
    Thanks

No I haven't looked into that is a cool idea but don't think I'll go after that ATM
    hey chevy you planning on dropping the other weather widget you posted along side the one that was released with the recent update of this theme. it was looking mighty fresh

Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    I don't know what to think about this one...

Maybe someone wants it but something is missing and I do not know what ?
    Can someone tell me where and what folder to install? I see a bunch of different folders and don't know which one exactly I need to install this. Do I need to remove the iconoclasm folder and put that in my iconoclasm folder? Also where do I edit my wether location?
    Last edited by x_IMMORTAL_x; 2012-02-13 at 04:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkinail View Post
    hey chevy you planning on dropping the other weather widget you posted along side the one that was released with the recent update of this theme. it was looking mighty fresh
    That widget is originally a concept of floppy joe I just held on it for this long and fixed issue with pictures...I added some text animation to it but ended up deleting that and just running it as original authors intended.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (2012-02-13), metaserph (2012-02-13), rumcajs (2012-02-13), The_Durben (2012-02-13)

My iPhone is a Part of Me pinkinail's Avatar
    Thanks

That widget is originally a concept of floppy joe I just held on it for this long and fixed issue with pictures...I added some text animation to it but ended up deleting that and just running it as original authors intended.

Awww thats the one i liked the most even the other one is cool as well oh well. Thanks and keep up the great work on these widgets

24. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkinail For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-13)

That's a looker. Good job on fixing it. Could the background change with day/night? just curious..
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

26. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-13)

that is what i had done originally, i wanted them to be framed with the same frame that Bars used in EPHD, i figured out how to accomplish what i was looking for, i just used paint.net to overlay his frame over the sms bubbles i have from Twilight. i think that they actually came out great.

thanks

Page 1579 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 57910791479152915691577157815791580158115891629167920792579 ... LastLast