Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Hi all!! Bars or someone....can fix plzz the LS v2 for ios 5?? LS v2 rox....but is only for ios 4 ...in ios 5 don't work at all !!!

Thanks to Bars my bitesms is fully themed!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-12)

Quote Originally Posted by TNT4YOU View Post
    Hi all!! Bars or someone....can fix plzz the LS v2 for ios 5?? LS v2 rox....but is only for ios 4 ...in ios 5 don't work at all !!!
    LS version 2 is in the theme that I have in beta right now? Are you part of the EPHDiOS5 beta?

Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Thanks to Bars my bitesms is fully themed!
    Your welcome my friend! ]

Quote Originally Posted by pinkinail View Post
    sick theme dude
    Thanks!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2012-02-12 at 09:41 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-12)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheBeastSS2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 317 Posts

whats up rob? i know I'm a broken record here, but how is the siri progress coming along? any teasers?

Quote Originally Posted by Joserrrr View Post
    Wow I'm excited. I look at the iElegance preview all the time on my phone lol
    I wouldn't hype it up if it didn't deserve

I haven't had time to touch siri yet.... I will though, in time, I will

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-12), TheBeastSS2 (2012-02-12), The_Durben (2012-02-12)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    EPHDiOS5 base package updated to 0.6
    -Messaging UI items added
    -biteSMS QR/QC skin added (you have to transfer the QR-theme.plist file from /Library/Themes/EPHDiOS5.theme/Bundles/com.bitesms/
    TO /Applications/biteSMS.app/) Then you will have to delete the cache files form /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/bsbg-*.png files
    -Missing uiimages added (transparent back button pressed, and Black back pressed)
    -preliminary in add status bar battery added
    -missing ui progress bars added
    -SBBadges given more transparency
    -Few Jailbroken app icons added
    -SBSettings toggle template added
    -Chevy Muscle Car Animated weather widget optimized for Per Page HTML, or Winterboard!!! (this is a must have folks!!)

If anyone has not gotten access to the beta repo to enjoy EPHD 2012 pre-release, please donate with paypal to [email protected]

Thanks!!

For biteSMS theme QR, QC-

add http://cydia.bitesms.com/ to your Cydia sources and get the latest version of bitesms then

-biteSMS QR/QC skin added (you have to transfer the QR-theme.plist file from /Library/Themes/EPHDiOS5.theme/Bundles/com.bitesms/
    TO /Applications/biteSMS.app/) Then you will have to delete the cache files form /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/bsbg-*.png files
    i was part of the old beta, but anyway how much do i have to donate?

I wouldn't hype it up if it didn't deserve

I haven't had time to touch siri yet.... I will though, in time, I will
    I saw Carbon Evo elite or whatever he has called it and thought I was in an alternate universe!!

I haven't really set a price, and most people have come correct. Everyone really knows how my solo projects go, and how much time and detail will be put in

Thanks B! Good to see you!

Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    I saw Carbon Evo elite or whatever he has called it and thought I was in an alternate universe!!
    Then he's attacking me about him ripping off my theme.... right???

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-12), metaserph (2012-02-12), ReBourne (2012-02-12)

Is there anyway of themeing the statusbar icons from IntelliScreenX? I want my SMS status bar icon to be an envelope

Thanks

I haven't really set a price, and most people have come correct. Everyone really knows how my solo projects go, and how much time and detail will be put in

what no way. he's attacking you, if you read his comments on the first post of his theme, ur his inspirational.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

Sanady361 (2012-02-16)

He's attacking you? It's basically EPHD with a small carbon overlay. Even icon frames are the same!! I know I have been accused of being a thief in the last 24 hours but Sanady has definitely used EPHD as a base and most of the files IMHO

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2012-02-12)

sure, they are in /Bundles/com.apple.springboard/

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-12), Junior_G (2012-02-12)

sure, they are in /Bundles/com.apple.springboard/
    Thanx bars, i seen that you themed the silent status bar icon looks very nice. Do you know what I'd need to name the SMS status bar icon?

Quote Originally Posted by ReBourne View Post
    what no way. he's attacking you, if you read his comments on the first post of his theme, ur his inspirational.
    He asked me for my blessing with releasing the theme. I told him that I was a little off about the whole thing, but especially the name "Elite" thrown in. You can yank my entire style, logos and name, then get off with saying "inspiration" that doesn't cut it..... So even though I told him that he could release it, but not with the name Elite, he thought he could do whatever he wanted I guess.... and released it that way anyways....

When was the last time you disrespected one that inspires you??

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-12), The_Durben (2012-02-12)

Thanks

He asked me for my blessing with releasing the theme. I told him that I was a little off about the whole thing, but especially the name "Elite" thrown in. You can yank my entire style, logos and name, then get off with saying "inspiration" that doesn't cut it..... So even though I told him that he could release it, but not with the name Elite, he thought he could do whatever he wanted I guess.... and released it that way anyways....

so far none, but i got disrespected by alot by people i actually helped out, but when it comes for my help i was ignored. but life goes on. and enjoy the all the themes.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2012-02-12), Sanady361 (2012-02-17), The_Durben (2012-02-12)

Especially when the "Elite" is in the same style and font as this theme!!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2012-02-12)

Lmao, I remember Sanady's b***hass, he was a straight up ******r tryna make profit in this thread off his little stupid status bar icons - he really thought he was hot ***** because of status bar icons an his store was this thread. Dude's mad insecure.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dizzy714 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2012-02-12), Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-12), iRyanKGT (2012-02-13)

Can any one share these icons and wall paper?? please Tia
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329041065.723147.jpg  

iPhone? More like MyPhone a Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it someone here that got a nice Spotify and ThemeIt icon?

Please share if so
    Turtle's FTW!

Hello Guyz...
    Iz ths beast live on Cydia (iOS5) or iz it jus available thrugh the repo?
    Was lookin for it on cydia bt it doesnt say if its for 5.0.1, i had the older version, its giving me the option to install it bt jus wanna make sure if older version has been updated for 5.0.1, or its new theme all togther?
    Can sum1 put me in rite direction?
    Thanx Again..

Page 1573 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 57310731473152315631571157215731574157515831623167320732573 ... LastLast