Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889;6401328Use this file - called [email
    [email protected][/email] and [email protected]~iphone.png in Folders/TelephonyUI.framework to get the background for the clock

If anyone else is wondering about it, i figured out my mistake:

for me the path was EPHD.Theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI/

Putting [email protected]~iphone.png there will get you the background.

In combination with Mini-Weather widget from a few pages back, put it in the miniweather theme.

regards

Thanks

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iPAX For This Useful Post:

am1ne1968 (2012-02-10), bostonguy3737 (2012-02-10), metaserph (2012-02-10), The_Durben (2012-02-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    @Zoo... You may be able to help or anyone that knows the answer. Fif7y used a widget facet on the springboard in most of his themes that rotates between date, time, weather and location... Now this rotates automatically... Did he release a touch version where you have to tap the widget to make it rotate to the next part?
    Hum... Don't know at all. On the sb I do not know if it is possible. Did you ask him?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-10)

iPhone? More like MyPhone ElectroRob's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrmyco View Post
    here you go Steviemay
    im not the best at photoshop, but i tried - hope you like it

Attached Files Attached Files

File Type: zip blue EPHD status bar battery.zip‎ (149.9 KB, 34 views)
    In which folder I must put the files?

Is it possible to get an outline around the "End call" and also the buttons used by EZ Decline?

What i mean is an outline around the box like with every popup that accours system wide.

Regards

Bite me!!!! (biteSMS)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328879660.807160.jpg  
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2012-02-10), chevymusclecar (2012-02-10), Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-10), GMG450 (2012-02-10), lloydiop (2012-02-10), The_Durben (2012-02-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Hum... Don't know at all. On the sb I do not know if it is possible. Did you ask him?
    No I haven't yet, just wondered if you knew

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    here you go....carrier logos as bonus....lol...

LS PSD is a biatch to work with.....

that z|ui widget is sweet ...still using sometimes....

damn it...i upgraded before reading about this issue....
    Thx for the incredible work! Can you plz make on more in blue and than all three maybe with a red HD. I know many wishes and it would be really nice if you do that for me.
    I have one more question how must I name the pics to work correctly with Zepplin. I got the two pics work with Zepplin so far but when I switch to sms the "Sash" carrier logo shows a second and then it disappears.
    Last edited by Sash Sivos; 2012-02-10 at 03:38 PM.

Just got the beta theme, terrific.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Which LS Gunny? there is 2 in the repo... a temp one and LS-1...

All it is is the find is too big... in the themes info.plist, just make the general text a little smaller by 1 or 2 pixels or just Avenir light
    Sorry, this is a newb question, but I looked inside my theme's plist and I can't find a key that controls the font size. Do I have to add this property key?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jephre For This Useful Post:

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Bite me!!!! (biteSMS)
    Sweet

But 'bout that... Did anyone theme BiteSms?

Quote Originally Posted by lloydiop View Post
    Sweet

But 'bout that... Did anyone theme BiteSms?
    Rob has, it's coming guys.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-10), Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-10), GMG450 (2012-02-10), lloydiop (2012-02-10), The_Durben (2012-02-10), wirral59 (2012-02-11)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Rob has, it's coming guys.
    Damn!!!! What would've been my phone without you guys lol

Let's get back to work now

Thanks
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sash Sivos View Post
    Thx for the incredible work! Can you plz make on more in blue and than all three maybe with a red HD. I know many wishes and it would be really nice if you do that for me.
    I have one more question how must I name the pics to work correctly with Zepplin. I got the two pics work with Zepplin so far but when I switch to sms the "Sash" carrier logo shows a second and then it disappears.
    Here is the on with HD-sashhd.png-sashhdlogo.png
    Last edited by TaJr12; 2012-02-10 at 04:09 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How do I get the newly pimped ephd? I try to buy from cydia but it says not at this time... A little help would be nice. Thanks.

How can I get? Cydia won't let me purchase...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kmoney1000 View Post
    How do I get the newly pimped ephd? I try to buy from cydia but it says not at this time... A little help would be nice. Thanks.

You have to donate to [email protected] and he will send you the new beta repo. the old theme is not for ios5 and above you have to get the 2012 one.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kmoney1000 View Post

You have to donate to [email protected] and he will send you the new beta repo. the old theme is not for ios5 and above you have to get the 2012 one.

Quote Originally Posted by iPAX View Post
    Hey @iPax would you mind sharing the PSD for the blue "Elite". Would really like the one that is down in your signature. Thanks.

So what Font is that in?
    ever find out what font that is in I will give it a go but I am just teaching myself PS.

Ls1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328888567.514739.jpg  
    Last edited by TaJr12; 2012-02-10 at 04:41 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jephre View Post
    Sorry, this is a newb question, but I looked inside my theme's plist and I can't find a key that controls the font size. Do I have to add this property key?
    It's in the main EPHDios5.theme folder and it's called info.plist

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2012-02-10)

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Nah not your Bro it's the one from the repo it's only updating when I go to sb and and then back to ls not a problem to me as I don't hangout there lol here's my setup thanks to you and bars
    Ah I see.
    The weather I set for 4 icons across. Of you want it bigger to fit 5 add 20px to the weathericon width in weather.css and minus 10px from the left value and you should sorted dude

Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    He released the lockscreen version. It was with a theme can't remember which though.
    And it does work on SB in Perpage+. Has to be set up on a table in plist though.
    The version I have is encrypted so I haven't messed with it.
    I spoke to Fi7ty about using it on SB and he wasn't about people having to buy Perpage+ to get it to work and was trying to find another way. Unfotunately I don't think he will as at this time you can only do it in Perpage+ or Dreamboard. Wynd has them coded to be able to "run" on top of icons when you set a plist. Any other way the icons, wallpaper shadow ect take precedence on the screen so you can't "touch" the link.

I can sort one, kinda easy ish with a weather and for example that clock/date you have on SB. Not any time soon though. Take me a bit to reformat some widgets and set up a working plist so you can still use the icons you place around it.
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2012-02-10 at 05:19 PM.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-10), GUNNY29 (2012-02-10), wirral59 (2012-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Ah I see.
    The weather I set for 4 icons across. Of you want it bigger to fit 5 add 20px to the weathericon width in weather.css and minus 10px from the left value and you should sorted dude

He released the lockscreen version. It was with a theme can't remember which though.
    And it does work on SB in Perpage+. Has to be set up on a table in plist though.
    The version I have is encrypted so I haven't messed with it.
    I spoke to Fi7ty about using it on SB and he wasn't about people having to buy Perpage+ to get it to work and was trying to find another way. Unfotunately I don't think he will as at this time you can only do it in Perpage+ or Dreamboard. Wynd has them coded to be able to "run" on top of icons when you set a plist. Any other way the icons, wallpaper shadow ect take precedence on the screen so you can't "touch" the link.

I can sort one, kinda easy ish with a weather and for example that clock/date you have on SB. Not any time soon though. Take me a bit to reformat some widgets and set up a working plist so you can still use the icons you place around it.
    I have perpage+ anyway so can change the wallpaper.html to Widget and run it on top. Do you know what theme it was D so I can go get it?

Page 1559 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 55910591459150915491557155815591560156115691609165920592559 ... LastLast