Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

EPHDiOS5-LS1.theme added to the beta repo

You must select the image that you want to display in the LockScreen within Settings-Wallpaper

The package will also install Lockscreen Clock-Hide, and Wallpaper Jpegifier packages. you can adjust the settings of the Lockscreen Clock-Hide in Settings-Clockhide.

Once you set your custom image for the LockScreen from Settings-Wallpaper, then respiring for the change to take effect. (I am awake of a small glitchy thing when the HTML is loading up after a respring) it seems to happen on any HTML used on the lock screen from what I can tell...

Using Wallpaper Jpegifier, to set your Lockscreen image in Wallpaper-Settings, you can then set a lock screen image by going to your photos app, and this image that you set, will actually show up when you are in a phone call. This is actually a really nice bonus to the whole thing. (You could never have a separate photo for the "in-call" background before this setup was introduced. (I personally set the wallpaper I am using in the theme to the lock screen so that it shows when in a call...)

Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    @Bars... I went to sleep lol. I've got a couple of emails from the Dev too. Said he had spoken to you and that the keyboard was fixed, guess our polite emails worked
    yes sir he enjoyed the themed keyboard we made too

Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    AZERTY ! European fans want AZERTY keyboard ! LMAO

Let me know by imessage if you need some help
    I may need some help!! or just an hour or so to get through it.... I am hopping to get to it tomorrow. I would like to update the base theme by Friday too... I have been adding/modding little things everyday. There were a few UIImages that were wrong, or they were missing (which I believe is all fixed up now...) Then maybe even get the Siri Weather completed (I have some of it done already, just needs fine tuned )

Ok gang, as you all know I have to be to work in 4 hours, so its time to catch a couple of ZZZZ's !!

Fonts fixed in font package on repo (Avenir regular weight has all foreign accent letters) (thanks to duthcme AGAIN!!)
    Zeppelin Carrier logos package added to repo for all people with carrier logos not themed (Thanks Zooropalg!!)
    Revised LockScreen package added to the repo, includes Lockscreen ClockHide, and Wallpaper Jpegifier for easy usage
    EPHDiOS5 Color Keyboard package updated to include the QWERTZ layout (thanks to ????) (AZERTY is coming next!)

anyone that needs access to the beta repo to get the 2012 refresh you can donate with paypal to [email protected] to get the instructions for the full Cydia run beta

Night Gang!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2012-02-09 at 10:08 AM.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

am1ne1968 (2012-02-09), bostonguy3737 (2012-02-09), chevymusclecar (2012-02-09), Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-22), GMG450 (2012-02-09), iammarcweezy (2012-02-09), iPAX (2012-02-09), lloydiop (2012-02-09), metaserph (2012-02-09), rumcajs (2012-02-09), The_Durben (2012-02-09), wirral59 (2012-02-09)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hi gang...
    CAn someone make me two Elite style carrier logos please...
    One saying "Paco" and another one saying "Free"
    (If possible, make me ones that work with Zeppelin Carrier logos)

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    EPHDiOS5-LS1.theme added to the beta repo

You must select the image that you want to display in the LockScreen within Settings-Wallpaper

The package will also install Lockscreen Clock-Hide, and Wallpaper Jpegifier packages. you can adjust the settings of the Lockscreen Clock-Hide in Settings-Clockhide.

Once you set your custom image for the LockScreen from Settings-Wallpaper, then respiring for the change to take effect. (I am awake of a small glitchy thing when the HTML is loading up after a respring) it seems to happen on any HTML used on the lock screen from what I can tell...

Using Wallpaper Jpegifier, to set your Lockscreen image in Wallpaper-Settings, you can then set a lock screen image by going to your photos app, and this image that you set, will actually show up when you are in a phone call. This is actually a really nice bonus to the whole thing. (You could never have a separate photo for the "in-call" background before this setup was introduced. (I personally set the wallpaper I am using in the theme to the lock screen so that it shows when in a call...)

yes sir he enjoyed the themed keyboard we made too

I may need some help!! or just an hour or so to get through it.... I am hopping to get to it tomorrow. I would like to update the base theme by Friday too... I have been adding/modding little things everyday. There were a few UIImages that were wrong, or they were missing (which I believe is all fixed up now...) Then maybe even get the Siri Weather completed (I have some of it done already, just needs fine tuned )

Ok gang, as you all know I have to be to work in 4 hours, so its time to catch a couple of ZZZZ's !!

Fonts fixed in font package on repo (Avenir regular weight has all foreign accent letters) (thanks to duthcme AGAIN!!)
    Zeppelin Carrier logos package added to repo for all people with carrier logos not themed (Thanks Zooropalg!!)
    Revised LockScreen package added to the repo, includes Lockscreen ClockHide, and Wallpaper Jpegifier for easy usage
    EPHDiOS5 Color Keyboard package updated to include the QWERTZ layout (thanks to ????) (AZERTY is coming next!)

anyone that needs access to the beta repo to get the 2012 refresh you can donate with paypal to [email protected] to get the instructions for the full Cydia run beta

Night Gang!
    Good night boss and thanks a lot for your great work...
    You have a great team in this thread btw, it's just amazing!!!!
    Last edited by lloydiop; 2012-02-09 at 11:28 AM.

1 - (Shazam) RED
    2 - Diptic
    3 - Photobucket
    4 - PS Express
    5 - Snapseed
    6 - Vintage Cam

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deyno1903 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-09), Darrenrooster (2012-02-15), metaserph (2012-02-09), rumcajs (2012-02-09), wirral59 (2012-02-09)

iPhone? More like MyPhone a Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Cleeaaan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328786878.280564.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328786886.871373.jpg  
    Turtle's FTW!

@bars: hit me by message/mail when needed. Nite!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2012-02-09)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Donation Sent. ID # 1V966052MW594050D

Something simple for my lockscreen today. The native clock/date and a weather widget. Nothing special
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328790409.801802.jpg  

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-09), iammarcweezy (2012-02-09), iPAX (2012-02-09), metaserph (2012-02-09), rumcajs (2012-02-09), The_Durben (2012-02-09)

Something simple for my lockscreen today. The native clock/date and a weather widget. Nothing special
    Very clean....would you share that please....

Damn....it's amazing how this thread is still moving decently well although it is still one of the first HD themes out...this is definitely an iPhone theme classic.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2012-02-09), metaserph (2012-02-09), The_Durben (2012-02-09)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    EPHDiOS5 Color Keyboard package updated to include the QWERTZ layout!! for now its the version with Siri and emoji.... more to come

version is 0.9-2
    Hi Robert,

I had join the beta team at May 2011.
    But I cant found the update in beta repo?

After check you web site, do I need to rejoin the 2012 beta to get it?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@bars, Stupid question.... If i donate to the beta repo, i'll get the official complete update correct ? Will i get notified of the update when it's out via email or something ? This thread is going way too fast to follow. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by scapegoat81 View Post
    @bars, Stupid question.... If i donate to the beta repo, i'll get the official complete update correct ? Will i get notified of the update when it's out via email or something ? This thread is going way too fast to follow. :-)
    When you get the Beta repo, all your updates come through Cydia, you will not miss anything. Let's go!

Quote Originally Posted by azael215 View Post
    Hi Robert,

I had join the beta team at May 2011.
    But I cant found the update in beta repo?

After check you web site, do I need to rejoin the 2012 beta to get it?
    Azael, this is EPHD 2012, rather than a simple iOS5 update of the same theme, it's a new version of the theme style with many additions we never had before. It's a new Beta repo. Donate to get on the wagon.

Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    Damn....it's amazing how this thread is still moving decently well although it is still one of the first HD themes out...this is definitely an iPhone theme classic.
    Indeed it is. Might be the ONLY classic.
    Last edited by metaserph; 2012-02-09 at 03:31 PM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Can i combine this with lockinfo? (instead of Lock Weather Plugin)

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    When you get the Beta repo, all your updates come through Cydia, you will not miss anything. Let's go!

Azael, this is EPHD 2012, rather than a simple iOS5 update of the same theme, it's a new version of the theme style with many additions we never had before. It's a new Beta repo. Donate to get on the wagon.

oops...I had buy both official EPHD Pro & EPHD Beta Team (2011?!).

If it is true, i will just wait the iphone5.. and re-purchase at iOS6 as I had modified the EPHD Pro in my hand to nearly 98% compatible with iOS5 already...

Quote Originally Posted by azael215 View Post
    oops...I had buy both official EPHD Pro & EPHD Beta Team (2011?!).

If it is true, i will just wait the iphone5.. and re-purchase at iOS6 as I had modified the EPHD Pro in my hand to nearly 98% compatible with iOS5 already...
    Azael, I promise you EPHD 2012 is a whole lot more than a fixed EPHD for iOS5. A small donation gets you the goods. We don't know what the future holds, whether iPhone 5 or 6 or whatever is even jailbreakable or if EPHD 2013 will come. This one is here now. But as you wish bro.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

I'm somewhat new to the forums. I wish to donate but don't want to "lowball" the dev behind this great theme. Any advice?

Can someone help me with com.apple.PhotoLibary?
    See pic please.
    iPhone 4 with ios4.3.3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328803827.002072.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by mrrobinson View Post
    I'm somewhat new to the forums. I wish to donate but don't want to "lowball" the dev behind this great theme. Any advice?
    When in doubt send at least the purchase price of the last one

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post

I have to disagree on that one. iNitsua Z Twilight HD, ZUI are a couple more
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

Where do I donate? Thanks in advance.

Page 1552 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 55210521452150215421550155115521553155415621602165220522552 ... LastLast