Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Thanks gentleman.... Quinn, your a thoughtful person, I appreciate that! I assure you that I'm good to go

Just a side note that I am taking emails about, you have to install Color Keyboard (the application) in order to use the newest keyboard addition to the theme

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-04), crochunter84 (2012-02-10), Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-04), rumcajs (2012-02-04), The_Durben (2012-02-04)

iPhone? More like MyPhone a Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Rob, check your PayPal
    Turtle's FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Thanks gentleman.... Quinn, your a thoughtful person, I appreciate that! I assure you that I'm good to go

Just a side note that I am taking emails about, you have to install Color Keyboard (the application) in order to use the newest keyboard addition to the theme

Any chance for non-siri versions for us non 4S users? Or maybe I'm not set up correctly (I have the microphone key that doesn't work)...

hey bars, it's been a while since i've been here. my iPhone 4S is JB'en. Now i noticed the beta repo you sended me isn't working anymore. Is it still the same or should i donate again for this wonderfull theme?

I got the new keyboard all I can say is wow! I think alot of people like me just wanted the old elite theme converted but instead we were given a complete made over them, thanks rob now if only apple would send you the big bucks and let you design the next iPhone theme that comes with the phone

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IRSC For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-04), Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-04)

Quote Originally Posted by rlw6534 View Post
    Any chance for non-siri versions for us non 4S users? Or maybe I'm not set up correctly (I have the microphone key that doesn't work)...
    It will come..... just give Rob some time!!

Quote Originally Posted by KColpaert View Post
    hey bars, it's been a while since i've been here. my iPhone 4S is JB'en. Now i noticed the beta repo you sended me isn't working anymore. Is it still the same or should i donate again for this wonderfull theme?
    A small donation for the new Beta repo is always appreciated....

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-04), metaserph (2012-02-04), rlw6534 (2012-02-04)

How long before the free Cydia update?

Quote Originally Posted by teresaync View Post
    There's gonna be an update? Damn Rob what are you doing now

today SB....with SS widget

Last edited by rumcajs; 2012-02-04 at 06:29 PM.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-04), crochunter84 (2012-02-10), Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-04)

This is practically a new theme not an update!!! it will probably be re-released in Cydia to purchase

Updated Springboard

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

iPAX (2012-02-05), metaserph (2012-02-04), rumcajs (2012-02-04), The_Durben (2012-02-04)

Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    This is practically a new theme not an update!!! it will probably be re-released in Cydia to purchase

Updated Springboard
    Nice setup DA!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

17. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-04)

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Thought I would put this back on my phone before I donate for the update and noticed the official sb weather wasn't working. not sure if anyone else has fixed as there are way too many pages to go through but I have it working on my 4s now so if it hasn't been fixed Bars can hit me up for the fixed one if he likes
    I remade it Gunny for both a lock and SB.
    SB is only positioned at the top for now but I'm pretty sure you got the skill to move it around
    Here is the SB download. Trying to find the lock I posted....
    EPHDWeatherStrip.rar

Lockscreen DL http://db.tt/ilAs6JPS
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2012-02-04 at 06:54 PM.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-04), crochunter84 (2012-02-10), Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-04), GUNNY29 (2012-02-09), kruzzit (2012-02-04), metaserph (2012-02-04), phil73 (2012-02-04), pinkinail (2012-02-05), rion_j (2012-02-04), rumcajs (2012-02-04)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I really wanted to be pressing the full fledged updated on Cydia today. I underestimated the ammount of work that I really wanted to do to the theme. x|lib|x and I are almost finished prepping the new repo. I am going to build the first beta to add to the repo tonight. If anyone is interested, hit me up. I asked Kyle if he could get me a new package ID setup for the iOS5 theme. I am trying to keep them separate because they are not really interchangeable the way that I built it. The iOS5 theme will be free for anyone that already purchased the previous version from Cydia!

I am helping my wife with some of her College Algebra but I will be back to finishing up the Debian packages after that!! I will truly to get some screens up tonight as well
    Of some of the new stuff!!

Thanks Gang!!
    Darka5sa5sin
    I am and have been a supporter of this developer. I was merely asking a question as follow-up to a posting. I purchased Elite and Elite PRO HD. A few days ago, there was a notice on the Elite PRO theme that it may not be OS 5 ready. Today, the notice is gone. The change log does not detail OS 5 ready. So, I asked the question.
    Last edited by teresaync; 2012-02-04 at 06:57 PM.

Alright bro no worries there is just way too many pages in this thread to even think about or have the time to look back on lol. I learnt a little while doing it So it was still worth it 😄
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

22. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2012-02-04)

Darka5sa5sin
    I am and have been a supporter of this developer. I was merely asking a question as follow-up to a posting. I purchased Elite and Elite PRO HD. A few days ago, there was a notice on the Elite PRO theme that it may not be OS 5 ready. Today, the notice is gone. The change log does not detail OS 5 ready. So, I asked the question.
    I remember teresa from back when. This is beyond iOS5 update, which is some images and name changes. Bars is practically re-doing the UI and many other aspects, and it happens to be iOS5 ready because that's the firmware (sorry Rob) we're currently on, most anyways. So it's become EPHD iOS5, reloaded. The donation is for access to the Beta repo, the ONLY place this theme exists right now.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Nice setup DA!
    Thanks but still not 100% happy with it.....

Look forward to what you come up with, but that's sweet right there!
    @Metaserph

26. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-04)

Darka5sa5sin
    Sorry think you misunderstood what I was saying.. Metaserph has said it in his last post... Ys this is EPHD but it is basically a new theme, not an update and if we are to quite posts then a few pages back Bars posted about this being a NEW theme and not an UPDATE!!!
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 2012-02-04 at 07:19 PM.

Somebody got some new icons it looks like

Sory think you misunderstood what I was saying.. Metaserph has said it in his last post... Ys this is EPHD but it is basically a new theme, not an update and if we are to quite posts then a few pages back Bars posted about this being a NEW theme and not an UPDATE!!!
    Exactly, my previous post was in misunderstanding...pages back now...but I said if you donated originally you could email Rob but I need to learn to read apparently.

Nice work on the keyboard though gents!
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2012-02-04 at 07:20 PM.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-04), metaserph (2012-02-04)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Somebody got some new icons it looks like

Exactly, my previous post was in misunderstanding...pages back now...but I said if you donated originally you could email Rob but I need to learn to read apparently.

Nice work on the keyboard though gents!
    Thanks D... Bars is a hard man to please!!

No still no new icons... I have not been let into the inner circle!! I am still using Nick's from ZUI Glass that he did, added my own images that I have found from other themes that I like

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2012-02-04)

Page 1527 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 52710271427147715171525152615271528152915371577162720272527 ... LastLast