Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-03), rumcajs (2012-02-04), The_Durben (2012-02-03), wirral59 (2012-02-04)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Side note, your CK works nicely here
    Has that been released on beta yet looks good...it work well with emoji keyboard?

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Thanks Rob. I saw someone's post that had the keyboard on it and thought I missed it somehow. I do have a CK that I "like", but it doesn't compare to the one you are making.

I'm not sure if anyone/everyone visits the iPhonehacks page, but there is a story about MyAssistant. Unfortunately for me, I purchased the app thinking it would be cool. Of all of the functions that the app claims to have, I only found ONE that actually worked. It does, in fact, lock the phone. Although it was only $0.99, I still feel like I should warn everyone about it.
    I've been using assistant extension and seems to work really well for me.

Loving this theme!!! Like the way you did the status bar elements!

Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2012-02-03 at 11:35 PM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-04), metaserph (2012-02-04), rumcajs (2012-02-04), The_Durben (2012-02-04)

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Has that been released on beta yet looks good...it work well with emoji keyboard?

Dude! Where did you get that awesome BiteSMS icon????

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GibMcfragger For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2012-02-04)

I made it but now I see it has a white glow on bottom! Dang is gonna bug me all the way home! Haha...I'll post it as soon as I get home bud if you want!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-04), The_Durben (2012-02-04)

I have assistant extension as well. I wanted to try MyAssistant because of a couple features, not that assistant extension didn't work well.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-04)

Meh...Im not liking the arrows or the inlays behind them...
    Might try and fix it up a bit. Or maybe Rob can make a nice frame/BG instead? hint hint cough cough and all that
    Interactive lock though

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-04), Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-04)

Wow i havent been on here in so long. since 4.3.3 atleast for this theme. Rob hows it going. did Ielegance ever come out? is this theme on 5.0 yet? just a couple basic questions to keep me up to speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Wow i havent been on here in so long. since 4.3.3 atleast for this theme. Rob hows it going. did Ielegance ever come out? is this theme on 5.0 yet? just a couple basic questions to keep me up to speed.
    Yep. He's updated to iOS5. There's a new beta repo so if you'd like to get it now, donate to [email protected] and he'll send you the address. He's made a bunch of changes from the previous versions, so it's def worth it.

Meh...Im not liking the arrows or the inlays behind them...
    Might try and fix it up a bit. Or maybe Rob can make a nice frame/BG instead? hint hint cough cough and all that
    Interactive lock though
    You should try and recreate the images used in the music app... They would look good in there I reckon!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2012-02-04)

I made it but now I see it has a white glow on bottom! Dang is gonna bug me all the way home! Haha...I'll post it as soon as I get home bud if you want!
    Kill the white glow and I'll take it :P

Hahaha

Can you please share you're wallpaper? Also the biteSMS and photo icons with the glow?
    Thanks so much!

Just donated bars for the EPHD ios5

Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    You should try and recreate the images used in the music app... They would look good in there I reckon!!
    That's exactly what I want but I can't make them big enough and can't reproduce what Rob did

21. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-04)

Here's the weather framed in a lock with a reflective clock.
    The LockBackground.html is set up for 12hr clock
    If you want a 24hr clock rename the LockBackground24hr to LockBackground.html. Delete or rename the other one first.
    Weather location change is in Weather/Widget.html just search for var locale and edit.
    Still can't remember who to credit for the framed weather images. I think Wim66 but if someone else, I'm sorry. I'm old and forgetful as well as lazy to search...,

Download http://db.tt/ilAs6JPS

*this link will be killed tomorrow and replaced with a mediafire link.
    Maybe replaced....about 400 combined DLs of my widgets and not anywhere near that in appreciation. Not that I'm all about the thanks but it's nice to see.
    Especially when I've gotten literally 30+ PMs for help and a large majority of those haven't even posted on the thread, never mind clicked a button.
    derrick, are you going into carrier bundles to change your carrier to the cursive name? or is there another way?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to rion_j For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2012-02-04)

Quote Originally Posted by rion_j View Post
    derrick, are you going into carrier bundles to change your carrier to the cursive name? or is there another way?
    Either you think BlackBerry is the best phone out there, or you have your ">" sign backwards. It should be "<" if you think the 4s is the best phone.

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Let's see if this works for me.
    EDIT: Yes!!! I can upload!! Thanks Durben!!!

LOL! Thanks bro, humor is still the best medicine!
    wow...i love that widget....so clean an simple....this is only SB widget i have in my WB....lol

26. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2012-02-04)

Please don't jump down my throat; but a donation for a firmware upgrade?!?

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Please don't jump down my throat; but a donation for a firmware upgrade?!?
    That's not the point. bars does put a lot of hours into his themes I know since I've been there. He always delivers and never quits like some theme makers. He (is) was) a graphic artist so that's why you don't see many themes like his. $2-$3 is totally worth it.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

Carvensno (2012-02-04), chevymusclecar (2012-02-04), Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-04), rumcajs (2012-02-04)

Quote Originally Posted by rion_j View Post
    Placing that image in my carrier bundle dude.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

rion_j (2012-02-04)

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Either you think BlackBerry is the best phone out there, or you have your ">" sign backwards. It should be "<" if you think the 4s is the best phone.
    haha...good point. obviously the 4s is the best! my signature was supposed to show a natural progression. now i have to change it. hehe

Page 1523 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 52310231423147315131521152215231524152515331573162320232523 ... LastLast