Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Sorry, Metaserph was correct, I passed out on the couch. I just responded to the emails I had

Let me know if you still haven't gotten it

Thanks!
    Wait. You slept?? Who said you could sleep? Get back to work!

Oh wait...this isn't Foxconn...... Hahaha

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GibMcfragger For This Useful Post:

iPAX (2012-02-03), scapegoat81 (2012-02-03)

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Darn it! Since Monday I cannot upload screenshots. But got Cascade and I think it looks great on this theme, for those wanting the Cover Flow effect on the dock. I like it.
    Grab a free app called Uploadr in app store.
    Upload a pic and it copies the URL to your clipboard.
    Then type the image tags out and paste the URL in.

[*IMG]url here[*/IMG]

Just don't type the stars. Need those for it to show the text for this example.

I don't use the mmi app at all. Mobile safari desktop version. You can even hit thanks on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    Blah blah blah
    Hehe touché
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2012-02-03 at 05:10 PM.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-03), metaserph (2012-02-03), RippedThemer (2012-02-03), rumcajs (2012-02-04), wirral59 (2012-02-03)

Thanks Durbin, that's why you make the big bucks!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    The_Durben is Da_Man on the widgets, so I'd ask him about those setups. Very talented and rumored to once have memorized Canada's entire phone book and other magical powers and such...

almost to early to laugh but thanks for that
    The phone book was easy though, most Canadians still live in igloos and don't have phones so it was a short list.... lol

**Thanks all for looking out for questions about my stuff. Appreciated
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2012-02-03 at 05:17 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    Yes you will copy the entire folder to /var/stash/theme/ then you will have to enable said theme from winterboard then you will will need a tweak from cydia called gridlock to be able to move you icons anywhere on the screen you want them, then you will need a tweak called ifile to edit the /var/stash/theme/EPHD Durben Lock UniAW/UNIAW5/setup/config.js file and you will need to edit the line var locale = 'your zip or weather code'
    Thanks, This all i have do now! it works. 2 questions stay in the room:
    1. how can i change the time format to 24h and the date fomrat to german, also from FRI Feb 3 to Fr. 3.Feb
    Change in de config.js var ampm = false; // Set to true for 12h format. true or false, everytime 12h fomrat

2. where i can change the fontstyle and size it is litte bit big for german text (see picture)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Let's see if this works for me.
    EDIT: Yes!!! I can upload!! Thanks Durben!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    almost to early to laugh but thanks for that
    The phone book was easy though, most Canadians still live in igloos and don't have phones so it was a short list.... lol

**Thanks all for looking out for questions about my stuff. Appreciated
    LOL! Thanks bro, humor is still the best medicine!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328286556.201930.jpg  
    Last edited by metaserph; 2012-02-03 at 05:30 PM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-03), rumcajs (2012-02-04), The_Durben (2012-02-03)

Quote Originally Posted by Kuere Althaus View Post
    Thanks, This all i have do now! it works. 2 questions stay in the room:
    1. how can i change the time format to 24h and the date fomrat to german, also from FRI Feb 3 to Fr. 3.Feb
    Change in de config.js var ampm = false; // Set to true for 12h format. true or false, everytime 12h fomrat

2. where i can change the fontstyle and size it is litte bit big for german text (see picture)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    24hr clock you need to change a bit in the Wallpaper.html
    Find these lines

// Convert the hours component to 12-hour format if needed

* currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;

* // Convert an hours component of "0" to "12"

* currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? 12 : currentHours;

Change to

* // currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;

* currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? 24 : currentHours;

You have to change it twice in the HTML. You'll see the same lines again under the first. There are no "stars". That auto posts on here with code lines.

To change to German, you'll have to translate all the day and month names in the wallpaper.html

To change weather info to German go to UniAW5/Setup/Config.js
    Look for this line var lang = "en";
    Change en to de

The font size for the clock and calendar are in Private Durben.css

The font size for weather info is in UniAW5/CSS/UniAW5.css

Look for the #city desc temp tags and change font size

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Kuere Althaus (2012-02-03), metaserph (2012-02-03), RippedThemer (2012-02-03), snakeeater01 (2012-03-09)

I have only one criticism about this theme!! I don't like the SMS background, bit too light and I do not like the green message bubble... there isn't any other green in the theme that I can see and feel that it should be red or blue instead... Other than that this is the longest I have had a single theme on my 4S!! Great job Rob!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

misterjrw (2012-02-05), The_Durben (2012-02-03)

Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    I have only one criticism about this theme!! I don't like the SMS background, bit too light and I do not like the green message bubble... there isn't any other green in the theme that I can see and feel that it should be red or blue instead... Other than that this is the longest I have had a single theme on my 4S!! Great job Rob!!
    The BG is a bit too light I agree. I like the chat bubbles though. Green shade shows for texts and blue shade shows for iMessage. Think it's a good touch but that's just me.

Side note, your CK works nicely here
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2012-02-03 at 07:05 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-03), Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-04)

Wait, has the CK been posted somewhere? AHHHH!!! I NEED IT. Ha

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

24hr clock you need to change a bit in the Wallpaper.html
    Find these lines

* currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;

* currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? 12 : currentHours;

Change to

* // currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;

* currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? 24 : currentHours;

You have to change it twice in the HTML. You'll see the same lines again under the first. There are no "stars". That auto posts on here with code lines.

To change to German, you'll have to translate all the day and month names in the wallpaper.html

To change weather info to German go to UniAW5/Setup/Config.js
    Look for this line var lang = "en";
    Change en to de

The font size for the clock and calendar are in Private Durben.css

The font size for weather info is in UniAW5/CSS/UniAW5.css

Look for the #city desc temp tags and change font size
    Thank you very much!! Your the man! Works perfect

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kuere Althaus For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2012-02-03)

Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Longevity, it's my specialty in theming haha!! Thanks!

The only reason I made it that light was because the time stamps and the "delivered" text looks horrible due to the outer bevel apple put on the text.... I will adjust a little at a time to see if we can gain a happy medium

As D stated the color is just to keep track of the type of message they are.... I can experiment with another way of keeping them different

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Not yet.... I will get what I have on the repo tonight for everyone.... My daughter and I have been running around all day trying to get ready for my sons birthday party tomorrow! I am still trying to figure out what to do with the siri/iPhone 4 part of the keyboard, and found a number pad issue that pops up in some # specific fields... Any insight that any of you pro's may have is appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by rion_j View Post
    really liking the beta so far Rob. this theme is so clean and perfect! thank you!!
    Thanks my friend it's only gonna get better from here

Quote Originally Posted by GibMcfragger View Post
    Wait. You slept?? Who said you could sleep? Get back to work!

Oh wait...this isn't Foxconn...... Hahaha
    Lmao!! Thank goodness you guys allow me to take small breaks here and there!! we all have to recharge from time to time
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2012-02-03 at 08:27 PM.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Carvensno (2012-02-04), chevymusclecar (2012-02-03), Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-04), EricB78 (2012-02-03), rion_j (2012-02-03), rumcajs (2012-02-04), The_Durben (2012-02-03), wirral59 (2012-02-03)

Thanks Rob. I saw someone's post that had the keyboard on it and thought I missed it somehow. I do have a CK that I "like", but it doesn't compare to the one you are making.

I'm not sure if anyone/everyone visits the iPhonehacks page, but there is a story about MyAssistant. Unfortunately for me, I purchased the app thinking it would be cool. Of all of the functions that the app claims to have, I only found ONE that actually worked. It does, in fact, lock the phone. Although it was only $0.99, I still feel like I should warn everyone about it.
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-02-03 at 08:51 PM.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-03), The_Durben (2012-02-03), wirral59 (2012-02-04)

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    The CK in my screen was done by Dark for another theme.
    Since the color goes well I use it for this theme until Rob releases his.

Best Wishes on your sons Birthday brother.
    Far more important that theming right now.
    Do what you gotta do my man

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-04), EricB78 (2012-02-03), wirral59 (2012-02-03)

-elite-b.png-elite-r.png

added the logo to a couple walls if anyone wants...

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-04), Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-04), rumcajs (2012-02-04), The_Durben (2012-02-03)

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    -elite-b.png-elite-r.png

added the logo to a couple walls if anyone wants...
    Nice looking Jim

28. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2012-02-03)

The BG is a bit too light I agree. I like the chat bubbles though. Green shade shows for texts and blue shade shows for iMessage. Think it's a good touch but that's just me.

Side note, your CK works nicely here
    Thanks, have been using it too waiting for the official release from Rob... I don't use iMessage just the normal SMS and was thinking that the blue or red would be more appropriate. I may have to turn iMessage on and see and then rename some files

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-04), rumcajs (2012-02-04)

Quote Originally Posted by dbtennis7 View Post
    Is there any way to see the images that are black in photoshop? I think I remember you could use a program like iFunbox to view blacked out images but I was wondering if it was possible to view them somehow in PS? thanks!
    Are you on Mac or Winblows?

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Longevity, it's my specialty in theming haha!! Thanks!

The only reason I made it that light was because the time stamps and the "delivered" text looks horrible due to the outer bevel apple put on the text.... I will adjust a little at a time to see if we can gain a happy medium

As D stated the color is just to keep track of the type of message they are.... I can experiment with another way of keeping them different

Thanks!

Not yet.... I will get what I have on the repo tonight for everyone.... My daughter and I have been running around all day trying to get ready for my sons birthday party tomorrow! I am still trying to figure out what to do with the siri/iPhone 4 part of the keyboard, and found a number pad issue that pops up in some # specific fields... Any insight that any of you pro's may have is appreciated

Thanks my friend it's only gonna get better from here

Lmao!! Thank goodness you guys allow me to take small breaks here and there!! we all have to recharge from time to time
    Thanks Rob... I don't expect you to change it just for one person. I can have a little play with the hue in PS and find something to my liking!!
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 2012-02-04 at 12:25 AM.

ok last ones.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2w.png   -w-1.png   -w3.png   -w4.png   -w5.png  

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-03), rumcajs (2012-02-04), The_Durben (2012-02-03), wirral59 (2012-02-04)

Page 1522 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 52210221422147215121520152115221523152415321572162220222522 ... LastLast