Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #30401
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo1795 View Post
    Hello everybody,

    I have just try this theme, and its look amazing, but i have problems with some icons (mail, ipod, and videos).. May its cause im running on ios5 ?

    Thanks in advance for your help,

    Regards
    You can either pay for an early beta release by using the PayPal link in the beginning or just wait a few days for the ios5 update in Cydia.
    If your hard up on getting the icons fixed right away then scroll back a few hundred posts (not pages) and there's an icon bundle for those that work if you replace them in ifile.

  2. #30402
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyATX View Post
    You can either pay for an early beta release by using the PayPal link in the beginning or just wait a few days for the ios5 update in Cydia.
    If your hard up on getting the icons fixed right away then scroll back a few hundred posts (not pages) and there's an icon bundle for those that work if you replace them in ifile.
    Ok thanks for your reply, i will use the PayPal link now.

    Thanks

  3. #30403
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    I can agree to an extent but frameless (which are nice btw) or any other icons IMO would look nice with this UI.
    It's a very clean theme. One of my favorites too. Maybe just reminiscing but only cause this is where I really started playing with iPhones. Rambling but I blame the beers
    Blah blah blah

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2012-02-03)

  5. #30404
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by QuinnD View Post
    I'm going to try not to sound stupid by I fear I'll be unsuccessful. Anyway what tweak does that to the dock?
    What i need to make a Homescreen like this??

    http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...r/0841ff95.jpg

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kuere Althaus For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2012-02-03)

  7. #30405
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,231
    Thanks
    4,420
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by QuinnD View Post
    I'm going to try not to sound stupid by I fear I'll be unsuccessful. Anyway what tweak does that to the dock?
    there is a tweak from sydia called Cascade that you can shift the icon like that.
    repeat post
    Last edited by TaJr12; 2012-02-03 at 02:43 PM.

  8. #30406
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    ColoryKeyboard theme complete

    If anyone would like to get on the EPHDiOS5 dedicated repo, you can send a donation to [email protected] with paypal. I will shoot you the instructions for getting the theme setup as soon as you do

    Thanks for looking!



    Its coming, I am moving as fast as I can.... I am only one person.... I think that was the fastest color keyboard in my history ever!
    Did you post the color keyboard anywhere? Or is it going up today? Just curious. Not trying to rush perfection. YOU DA MAN ROB!

  9. #30407
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    there is a tweak from sydia called Cascade that you can shift the icon like that.
    repeat post
    I know the tweak Cascade. But i mean the clock/date on the right corner on homescreen, the weather and so on...
    Cascade dosn't work properly with EPHD IOS5 beta.... if i install the tweak i cant move icons. if i hold the icon to move iphone make a respring!!

  10. #30408
    Hey, lovin the theme, my winterboard favourite! O was just wondering is the ColoKeyboard theme for it available for free anywhere os is it part of the entire theme? Im kind of out of credit card money now so I was wondering if the keyboard theme might be free?

    Anyway, keep up the good work, very nice indeed

  11. #30409
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuere Althaus View Post
    I know the tweak Cascade. But i mean the clock/date on the right corner on homescreen, the weather and so on...
    Cascade dosn't work properly with EPHD IOS5 beta.... if i install the tweak i cant move icons. if i hold the icon to move iphone make a respring!!
    I use Cascade with EPHD iOS5 without a problem.
    Advice: Enable Infinidock, add the extra icons you want to the dock, then enable Cascade. After you install Cascade it defaults to enabled, so disable, set your icons up, then re-enable and respring.
    EDIT:
    Kuere, you are looking at The_Durben's weather widget for springboard, those (widgets, not icons) cannot be moved unless you change position values on the code, accordingly. Cascade is only for transforming your Dock icons into a coverflow-like effect. Doesn't affect anything else.
    The Durben's widget can be found here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6390182 Hope that's what you were looking for.
    Last edited by metaserph; 2012-02-03 at 03:50 PM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-02-03), The_Durben (2012-02-03)

  13. #30410
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    I use Cascade with EPHD iOS5 without a problem.
    Advice: Enable Infinidock, add the extra icons you want to the dock, then enable Cascade. After you install Cascade it defaults to enabled, so disable, set your icons up, then re-enable and respring.
    Yes, i read your post, download and installed cascade and infinidock (payed). i have always installed springtomize. maybe this make the problem. what you think?

  14. #30411
    Yes, maybe Springtomize and Cascade are attempting to do the same thing, since Springtomize also has a coverflow effect I believe. Try disabling Springtomize and see if it works.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  15. #30412
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Kuere, you are looking at The_Durben's weather widget for springboard, those (widgets, not icons) cannot be moved unless you change position values on the code, accordingly. Cascade is only for transforming your Dock icons into a coverflow-like effect. Doesn't affect anything else.
    OK, now it works. i diabled springtomize! i think that was the problem

    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    The Durben's widget can be found here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6390182 Hope that's what you were looking for.
    Thanks, i download this and have a look i can make it running... ;-)
    Maybe there are a few questions about that...

  16. #30413
    Hello Guys,

    how long does it takes, till i get the Repo? I donated via Paypal a couple of hours ago.

    Thanx.

  17. #30414
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuere Althaus View Post
    OK, now it works. i diabled springtomize! i think that was the problem.

    Thanks, i download this and have a look i can make it running... ;-)
    Maybe there are a few questions about that...
    The_Durben is Da_Man on the widgets, so I'd ask him about those setups. Very talented and rumored to once have memorized Canada's entire phone book and other magical powers and such...

    Quote Originally Posted by thanato View Post
    Hello Guys,

    how long does it takes, till i get the Repo? I donated via Paypal a couple of hours ago.

    Thanx.
    Thanato, I know for a fact Bars was up till this morning working on the keyboard, plus he's not a vampyre (not a full one yet anyway) so he needs a few hours of sleep, plus has a wife and kids plus has a regular day job. You'll get the link soon as he's alive. He's always very diligent in this. Thanks for your patience.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-02-03), The_Durben (2012-02-03)

  19. #30415
    Fine.

    This is great.

    Thanks a lot.

  20. #30416
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Here are 2 SB widgets and 2 Lockscreens
    One of each for Ian Nicolls animated weather and one of each with non animated weather.

    In all 4 there is a 10 picture slideshow. You can add your own pics to the slideshow folder. Name them 1.png, 2.png, 3.png ect up to 10.png

    In the non animated weather for Lock and SB you need to go to the Weather folder and open Widget.html and search for Var Locale and add your own city in there.

    In Ian Nicolls animated weather go to the UniAW5 folder then setup and Cofig.js and find var locale to change your city.

    Big thanks to my homie Chevymusclecar for throwing the animated weather in the frame for me while I worked on the other weather. (unfortunately he left me with the text placement which only took about 56 resprings to sort lol)
    Thanks also to Ian Nicoll for the UniAW5 port and widgets.

    Special thanks to bombmom as I ripped apart one of her weather forecasts and stripped it down to a simple widget for the non animated ones.


    I was gonna wait to put these out as I'm not really sure about the clock on lockscreen cause double didgits it fits well but single it doesnt. Table wasnt giving me any love so I gave up. I may look at another type of clock widget for it another time.
    Also I'm not sure if the rainbow in the animated weather will fit when it shows, I resized and messed with the files in PS and the html so I think it does, if it doesnt, someoen put up a screen if they see it before I.

    Anyways, enjoy all

    Weather that goes across the SB with the icon outline will get done Wednesday night. I'm hoping to finish it then and post as well.
    Hello Durben
    I have downloaded your SB widgets and installed it on my Iphone 4 with EPHD IOS5. What must i do, i dont have Icons on the right side from the screen?

    Is it correct do copy the folder EPHD Durben SB UniAW in /Library/Themes/?
    Last edited by Kuere Althaus; 2012-02-03 at 04:21 PM.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Kuere Althaus For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2012-02-03)

  22. #30417
    Quote Originally Posted by thanato View Post
    Fine.

    This is great.

    Thanks a lot.
    Sorry, Metaserph was correct, I passed out on the couch. I just responded to the emails I had

    Let me know if you still haven't gotten it

    Thanks!

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2012-02-03)

  24. #30418
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,231
    Thanks
    4,420
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuere Althaus View Post
    Hello Durben
    I have downloaded your SB widgets and installed it on my Iphone 4 with EPHD IOS5. What must i do, i dont have Icons on the right side from the screen?

    Is it correct do copy the folder EPHD Durben SB UniAW in /Library/Themes/?
    Yes you will copy the entire folder to /var/stash/theme/ then you will have to enable said theme from winterboard then you will will need a tweak from cydia called gridlock to be able to move you icons anywhere on the screen you want them, then you will need a tweak called ifile to edit the /var/stash/theme/EPHD Durben Lock UniAW/UNIAW5/setup/config.js file and you will need to edit the line var locale = 'your zip or weather code'

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2012-02-03)

  26. #30419
    really liking the beta so far Rob. this theme is so clean and perfect! thank you!!

  27. #30420

Page 1521 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 52110211421147115111519152015211522152315311571162120212521 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •