Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

I was in Cydia store and it won't let me download this theme. Is it going to be updated for ios5.0?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnypv87 View Post
    I was in Cydia store and it won't let me download this theme. Is it going to be updated for ios5.0?
    Yes...contact Bars...for his repo

Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    He is about... Mainly in DB themes... Can't think of his new name thou..

Edit: Kr0Nik I think...
    Whattyyt! Kroniks the homie! Lol! That's too funny!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-03)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    You thinkin what I'm thinkin
    Dude, when you finally do release that theme, I hope you know I am expecting nothing but absolute greatness. It's almost reaching Chinese Democracy though in terms of waiting

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TexasDeltaSig For This Useful Post:

GibMcfragger (2012-02-03)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    Dude, when you finally do release that theme, I hope you know I am expecting nothing but absolute greatness. It's almost reaching Chinese Democracy though in terms of waiting
    Lol... Did you pick this back up??

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    Tsk tsk..

Im gonna make a keyboard.... I may go there tonight as a matter a fact.... We will see I'm super tired

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-03), GibMcfragger (2012-02-03), TexasDeltaSig (2012-02-03), The_Durben (2012-02-03)

Im gonna make a keyboard.... I may go there tonight as a matter a fact.... We will see I'm super tired
    That keyboard in blue would be AMAZING!!! As I have the blue theme running with blue glow as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    Hahahaha The difference is that, unlike Chinese Democracy, it WON'T suck hard when it's finally released.

Oh! Please make a keyboard! I will toss some more $$ your way if you do! (Yes, that's a bribe, hahahaha).

I have a question. How are you guys changing your carrier logo to the custom ones? I know how to change it to SAY whatever I want, but you guys have the custom metallic font that goes with the theme also (like the "Elite Pro" one in the post above).
    Last edited by GibMcfragger; 2012-02-03 at 02:43 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GibMcfragger For This Useful Post:

TexasDeltaSig (2012-02-03)

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4SRo View Post
    I don't know what I am thinking!!!!
    WAIT A MINUTE!!! When did folks started "thinking" around here? Time to don the tinfoil hat...
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-03), The_Durben (2012-02-03)

Quote Originally Posted by GibMcfragger View Post
    Hahahaha The difference is that, unlike Chinese Democracy, it WON'T suck hard when it's finally released.

Oh! Please make a keyboard! I will toss some more $$ your way if you do! (Yes, that's a bribe, hahahaha).

I have a question. How are you guys changing your carrier logo to the custom ones? I know how to change it to SAY whatever I want, but you guys have the custom metallic font that goes with the theme also (like the "Elite Pro" one in the post above).
    That whole status bar was part of the first new iOS 5 release from a couple days ago.

Alright alright I won't pass judgement or push it anymore until I see what yours turns out to be. But this one right here was just inFncredibly perfect to me so I got a fiening for it feel me, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GibMcfragger View Post

You need to add your carrier bundle to the bundles folder and rename the images in the AT&T bundle to yours and you'll get the Elite ones. I just make my own for Rogers.
    If your on Rogers I can zip up mine to show you the names tomorrow. Let me know dude

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    That keyboard in blue would be AMAZING!!! As I have the blue theme running with blue glow as well.
    How did you get yours blue, I'm new to all of this. Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg DeBrita View Post
    How did you get yours blue, I'm new to all of this. Thanks for the help.
    A while back someone posted blue and red glows to go along with the normal glow. I just used a program called Gimp to edit all of the necessary files to get the blue glow on them.

I just got the beta for os 5.0 and it won't let me download the extras. It says I'm forbidden I'm assuming it's cause I didn't get the theme directly through Cydia anyone know what to do?

Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    WAIT A MINUTE!!! When did folks started "thinking" around here? Time to don the tinfoil hat...
    My thoughts exactly metaserph

Quote Originally Posted by johnnypv87 View Post
    I just got the beta for os 5.0 and it won't let me download the extras. It says I'm forbidden I'm assuming it's cause I didn't get the theme directly through Cydia anyone know what to do?
    The extras that your seeing in Cydia are not going to help you with anything. They are not updated for ios5. That is why I am still sitting in front of my Mac working on graphics until weeeeee hours of the morning. I am remaking "extras"

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Carvensno (2012-02-03), Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-03), iPAX (2012-02-03), numb_gb (2012-02-03), Sweman (2012-02-03), The_Durben (2012-02-03), wirral59 (2012-02-03)

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    That's exactly what I'm thinking ...
    so am I!!

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-03), numb_gb (2012-02-03), The_Durben (2012-02-03)

The extras that your seeing in Cydia are not going to help you with anything. They are not updated for ios5. That is why I am still sitting in front of my Mac working on graphics until weeeeee hours of the morning. I am remaking "extras"
    Awesome news ! I look forward to seeing It done

My 2 cents and I haven't read the last page or so.

If I want frameless icons there are plenty of themes out there. Most look the same becuz if that. I go to this theme because I like the framing. It matches all the way thru the theme. The flow on the loading screens etc.

This theme is Elite why make it the norm?

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2012-02-03), chevymusclecar (2012-02-03), Darka5sa5sin (2012-02-03), iPAX (2012-02-03), metaserph (2012-02-03)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    You need to add your carrier bundle to the bundles folder and rename the images in the AT&T bundle to yours and you'll get the Elite ones. I just make my own for Rogers.
    If your on Rogers I can zip up mine to show you the names tomorrow. Let me know dude
    I am on Rogers. I changed my carrier name with Makeitmine though.

Sure! Fire it my way, thanks!

Page 1519 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 51910191419146915091517151815191520152115291569161920192519 ... LastLast