Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

What sorta time can we expect the Beta update... It's 11.05PM here now

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    You mean the last one I posted? If so, I can't frame the pics on it. The border you see is webkit. The only way to frame it is to frame each pic which doesn't make it easy for the end user.
    I'll look at the original locks maybe this weekend but I'll be with my kids and have to redo a bunch of widgets for another theme they decided to change the whole UI color on
    If you have PS available, throw up a mock up and let me know what you'd like to see or even on one of the originals and I'll see what I can do (
    No sweat bro, family and your life comes first. I'll do a mockup and throw it out there for you, but never feel obligated to do anything you're already pressed for time to do. We'll mess with that later on. And thanks for all your input and contributions, not just this theme but the forum in general. It doesn't go unnoticed bro.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

3. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2012-02-02)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Steviemay's Avatar
    Thanks

Some sexy **** can't wait for bars to finish it fully
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328138195.662874.jpg  

I have the previous theme, and yes bought from cydia, great theme no doubt, but y have same icons again? Ty

Quote Originally Posted by segma98 View Post
    I have the previous theme, and yes bought from cydia, great theme no doubt, but y have same icons again? Ty
    The thread is for those interested in having the theme in their current devices and running properly on iOS 5.0.1. If it's not a big deal to you and you've lost interest in seeing this "classic" reborn, you are welcomed to skip the thread. Ty.
    Next...
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-02), The_Durben (2012-02-02)

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    No sweat bro, family and your life comes first. I'll do a mockup and throw it out there for you, but never feel obligated to do anything you're already pressed for time to do. We'll mess with that later on. And thanks for all your input and contributions, not just this theme but the forum in general. It doesn't go unnoticed bro.
    I'm sure I'll get time to do something. Kids every second week so I mess around a lot when they are at moms.
    Thanks for the kind words though, much appreciated.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2012-02-02)

Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

Yo gang and Rob,

these apps from cydia aren't themed...

Backboard, Dreamboard, appbackup, datadeposit, Activator, appinfo

Why aren't these working?

Will you add these in your final release ?

I tried it with the ThemeIconMaker app in cydia and it worked. the mobilephone has a bug though so u hav to manually put it back with ifile.
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4SRo View Post
    Yo gang and Rob,

Can someone make me a "Tap to Enter" file similar to the first picture, but in the same font as the second, if you can't see it, I'll post the black version too. I don't want the silver, I want the white.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328147099.635778.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Keep something in mind, this is the longest-running theme thread. Probably all icons for apps have been created within the original release and support, which can be re-used and renamed as needed. And I'm sure once this is out in the wild and the juices really start flowing there will be a whole bunch of icon re-dos. It's always easier to finish the time consuming task of getting to all the little details and then.." let the modding crews have at it!". Triedntru is right, TIM will tide you until then. Just commentary...

Quote Originally Posted by triedntrue View Post
    I tried it with the ThemeIconMaker app in cydia and it worked. the mobilephone has a bug though so u hav to manually put it back with ifile.
    Regarding TIM, it checks the Bundles directory for the appropriate icon, not seeing some already in the Folders directory. If your custom icon is in the Folders, go to Bundles and delete the "standard" icon with mask, which is what TIM does. Just fyi...
    Last edited by metaserph; 2012-02-02 at 02:47 AM.
    @Metaserph

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2012-02-02), triedntrue (2012-02-02)

Yo gang and Rob,

Maybe you'll like these.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-pkgbackup-2x.png   -icon.png   -backboard.png  

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2012-02-02), WhyNotCallMeRo (2012-02-02)

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Can someone make me a "Tap to Enter" file similar to the first picture, but in the same font as the second, if you can't see it, I'll post the black version too. I don't want the silver, I want the white.
    Those are both made with the same font....so you just want white not silver???

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Those are both are made with the same font....so you just want white not silver???
    Yes. In the same size as the "Tap to Enter" that I loaded. It's to replace the "slide to unlock" on the lockscreen.

Yo gang and Rob,

With your carrier logo try Zeppelin tweak in Cydia

20. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

WhyNotCallMeRo (2012-02-02)

hey guys,
    Do we have to donate again to receive the updated theme or does the old beta repo going to have it?
    Cheers

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    hey guys,
    Do we have to donate again to receive the updated theme or does the old beta repo going to have it?
    Cheers
    For those of us that have purchased the original theme, it will be a free update thru Cydia

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I really wanted to be pressing the full fledged updated on Cydia today. I underestimated the ammount of work that I really wanted to do to the theme. x|lib|x and I are almost finished prepping the new repo. I am going to build the first beta to add to the repo tonight. If anyone is interested, hit me up. I asked Kyle if he could get me a new package ID setup for the iOS5 theme. I am trying to keep them separate because they are not really interchangeable the way that I built it. The iOS5 theme will be free for anyone that already purchased the previous version from Cydia!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to yearoftherat For This Useful Post:

medic88 (2012-02-02)

There is a lot of speculation on what is going to be free, and what is going to cost. I guess some folk fail to realize that I have been a walking zombie falling asleep while my wife is trying to talk to me for the past two weeks. I guess no matter how much work I put in some just do not want to support it no matter what. This doesn't apply to everyone obviously, as some of you have been more than over generous with the contributions. Thoughts on the subject? /pops a few Advil to ease the neck strain, and keep going/
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2012-02-02 at 06:58 AM.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Carvensno (2012-02-02), chevymusclecar (2012-02-02), holdenrf (2012-02-02), metaserph (2012-02-02), rumcajs (2012-02-02), Sweman (2012-02-02), The_Durben (2012-02-02), wirral59 (2012-02-02)

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Keep something in mind, this is the longest-running theme thread. Probably all icons for apps have been created within the original release and support, which can be re-used and renamed as needed. And I'm sure once this is out in the wild and the juices really start flowing there will be a whole bunch of icon re-dos. It's always easier to finish the time consuming task of getting to all the little details and then.." let the modding crews have at it!". Triedntru is right, TIM will tide you until then. Just commentary...

Regarding TIM, it checks the Bundles directory for the appropriate icon, not seeing some already in the Folders directory. If your custom icon is in the Folders, go to Bundles and delete the "standard" icon with mask, which is what TIM does. Just fyi...
    there is ONLY 6550 attachments in this thread, maybe a few are icons...
    -ephd.png

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-02), metaserph (2012-02-02), rumcajs (2012-02-02), The_Durben (2012-02-02)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    There is a lot of speculation on what is going to be free, and what is going to cost. I guess some folk fail to realize that I have been a walking zombie falling asleep while my wife is trying to talk to me for the past two weeks. I guess no matter how much work I put in some just do not want to support it no matter what. This doesn't apply to everyone obviously, as some of you have been more than over generous with the contributions. Thoughts on the subject? /pops a few Advil to ease the neck strain, and keep going/
    Some people will always complain, regardless if they paid for something or not. Personally, if they think they can do better, by all means......let's see what they can do.

They also (not everyone) must think you and other people who devote their time to making themes just pull them out of your a$$es. They have no idea how much time you spend making and UPDATING themes for us to enjoy.

Ignore them man, most of us appreciate your efforts (and donate also). You kick @$$ at what you do, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
    Last edited by GibMcfragger; 2012-02-02 at 05:04 AM.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to GibMcfragger For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2012-02-02)

Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    there is ONLY 6550 attachments in this thread, maybe a few are icons...
    -ephd.png
    Right bro? Maybe just a few are..

It's just a damned shame that some are squabbling about their couple of bucks donated over a year ago (or whenever) for a very complete update, not just a firmware fix but actually redoing a whole lot of details not really called for, but that's how Rob rolls. Miss one mocca frapuccino and donate. It's not like $3.00 for over a month worth of someone's work is that significant. Anyways, sorry, just ranting...
    Last edited by metaserph; 2012-02-02 at 05:12 AM.
    @Metaserph

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

misterjrw (2012-02-02), rumcajs (2012-02-02)

Page 1509 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 50910091409145914991507150815091510151115191559160920092509 ... LastLast